A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2016, 02:58 AM
RE: A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?
(04-08-2016 03:44 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  [Image: poop.jpg]

I guess this is another sign of being civilized.

I am very sorry because it is impossible for me to become as civilized as you are Blush

Kerim from Aleppo-Syria... talking to a friend in Germany.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2016, 04:11 AM
[Image: 56791944.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
07-08-2016, 05:27 AM
so kerim, how is it that you are able to reveal all of this information without being assassinated? surely the people in power that control the world have the means to do so, and are watching you reveal their secret plans on the internet. in fact you are putting all of our lives at risk. thats not very smart.
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
07-08-2016, 05:50 AM
(07-08-2016 05:27 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  so kerim, how is it that you are able to reveal all of this information without being assassinated? surely the people in power that control the world have the means to do so, and are watching you reveal their secret plans on the internet. in fact you are putting all of our lives at risk. thats not very smart.

He was assassinated, by Jason Bourne.

Then he re-spawned.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
07-08-2016, 06:33 AM
(07-08-2016 05:27 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  so kerim, how is it that you are able to reveal all of this information without being assassinated? surely the people in power that control the world have the means to do so, and are watching you reveal their secret plans on the internet. in fact you are putting all of our lives at risk. thats not very smart.

Conspiracy people decided that no one will believe Kerim so there is no reason for assassination. It's quite clever ploy - no one believes Kerim, people think that he is nuts so Illuminati/masons/cyclists/whatever can work undisturbed cause everyone see only coincidences where diabolic plan is being enacted.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
07-08-2016, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 06:52 AM by Deesse23.)
(07-08-2016 06:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  

Conspiracy people decided that no one will believe Kerim so there is no reason for assassination. It's quite clever ploy - no one believes Kerim, people think that he is nuts so Illuminati/masons/cyclists/whatever can work undisturbed cause everyone see only coincidences where diabolic plan is being enacted.

Mabye he is even part of the conspiracy!
The illuminati are sending an individual who pretends to be extremely disconnected from "reality" and presensts some actual real facts from the conspiracy, but noone will believe him. So when we will figure out other parts of the conspiracy ourselves, we will be denying this, not wanting to be put in the same boat with such a (seemingly!) delusional person.
Its the perfect conspiracy, you just need to apply reverse psychology!

That would explain why Kerim knows so many details of this worldwide and long lasting conspiracy. He is part of it.

He is one of them!

Hel, they may not even be human, but aliens! Has any of YOU seen and pics of kerim yet? Yeah, because hes a bloody alien.

[Image: aliens_0.jpg?itok=7Np7jVuQ]

[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
07-08-2016, 06:54 AM
(07-08-2016 06:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  

well, i believe him. they can send the assassins any time now.
07-08-2016, 10:26 AM
I've actually seen that movie! "Them," starring the world's greatest actor and all-round nice guy, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
07-08-2016, 10:43 AM
(07-08-2016 10:26 AM)jabeady Wrote:  I've actually seen that movie! "Them," starring the world's greatest actor and all-round nice guy, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

"They Live"

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-08-2016, 11:00 AM
[Image: meg-foster-1a.jpg]