A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?
(07-08-2016 05:27 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  so kerim, how is it that you are able to reveal all of this information without being assassinated? surely the people in power that control the world have the means to do so, and are watching you reveal their secret plans on the internet.

At last, a rational human being is talking to me. Glad to meet you.

So let us both examine my situation:

How many persons may have the chance to read my reasoning about clear fruits (that you call secret plans) that anyone can see and verify?
Isn't the number 10 or 100 at most?

At the same time, how many people, right now, google (or watch their favourite news TV channels) the "solid evidences" provided by the today's propaganda?
At worst, there are not less than a half billion.

So where is the problem if we know that about 9 of 10 of the readers here are already made to insist on anything they hear outside the worldwide propaganda (outside its solid audio/visual evidences) as being another conspiracy theory.

As you see, even if I write these secrets a thousand times and no matter what the reaction of their readers will be (positive or negative), my writings will have no effect at all on what the men on bottom (civilians, national troops and mercenaries) are facing since year 2010 and will face for many decades in the series "War on Terror". After all, both, the White House and Kremlin, stated very clearly that even the greatest nations are unable defeating the new International Terrorist Army that was build (using kids and teens) behind the back of their intelligences, mainly from year 2002 to year 2010.

So please don't worry about me Wink
But if someday I will be allowed to address the world as all politicians (in all sides, said pro or anti) do, I will be given no more than 3 days before having a natural accident Wink Yes, the genius criminal deceivers will need one day to listen and one day to search the past of the unknown man talking to the world. Since, in my case, they will not find even one hole in my entire life, they will have no choice but ask for my assassination; but in a modern civilized way of course.

(07-08-2016 05:27 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  In fact you are putting all of our lives at risk. that's not very smart.

If you read my previous posts, you would know that the men on bottom who are classified as the cheep for milk, their lives are not at risk in this diabolic plan (as long they obey the rules and believe whatever their men on power told them as being the truth and nothing but the truth).
After all, along history, kings have always needed to take care of their obedient men on bottom because without faithful slaves the great kingdoms couldn't exist.

By the way, the citizens of Aleppo city, as the many thousands of NYC citizens who were sacrificed on 9/11/2001 for the glory of their system, are also classified as the sheep to be slaughtered. But the European peoples have to wait their turn till the next decade; that is... till the next US president after H. Clinton.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2016, 11:03 AM
(07-08-2016 10:43 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 10:26 AM)jabeady Wrote:  I've actually seen that movie! "Them," starring the world's greatest actor and all-round nice guy, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

"They Live"

Correct. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
07-08-2016, 11:17 AM
(07-08-2016 06:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 05:27 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  so kerim, how is it that you are able to reveal all of this information without being assassinated? surely the people in power that control the world have the means to do so, and are watching you reveal their secret plans on the internet. in fact you are putting all of our lives at risk. thats not very smart.

Conspiracy people decided that no one will believe Kerim so there is no reason for assassination. It's quite clever ploy - no one believes Kerim, people think that he is nuts so Illuminati/masons/cyclists/whatever can work undisturbed cause everyone see only coincidences where diabolic plan is being enacted.

Even if you are kidding, you just described how the men on power (mainly in the so-called democratic nations) are safe while they can do and say (actually via their great actors; known as politicians) whatever keeps them on power while their system is being applauded by the masses (local, if not foreigners as well).

Of course, there are always scapegoats among the high class to please the obedient people... once a while or when necessary Wink

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
07-08-2016, 11:47 AM
(07-08-2016 06:48 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 06:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Conspiracy people decided that no one will believe Kerim so there is no reason for assassination. It's quite clever ploy - no one believes Kerim, people think that he is nuts so Illuminati/masons/cyclists/whatever can work undisturbed cause everyone see only coincidences where diabolic plan is being enacted.

Mabye he is even part of the conspiracy!
The illuminati are sending an individual who pretends to be extremely disconnected from "reality" and presensts some actual real facts from the conspiracy, but noone will believe him. So when we will figure out other parts of the conspiracy ourselves, we will be denying this, not wanting to be put in the same boat with such a (seemingly!) delusional person.
Its the perfect conspiracy, you just need to apply reverse psychology!

That would explain why Kerim knows so many details of this worldwide and long lasting conspiracy. He is part of it.

He is one of them!

Hel, they may not even be human, but aliens! Has any of YOU seen and pics of kerim yet? Yeah, because hes a bloody alien.

[Image: aliens_0.jpg?itok=7Np7jVuQ]

I am glad that you are talking now based on your logic and not of any other.

In exchange, I can add that what you presented here as your view about me describes, in a way, my reality; the kingdom I am looking for is not of this world.

Now, you know why I have never needed to be in one side in this world against any other one Wink
But this didn't prevent me to search always for the truth whatever it might be. After all, I have, as all other human beings have, the necessary tool for finding whatever I really need to know, as long I can live free and independent (hence I don't need to please anyone by hiding or ignoring a truth).

Kerim

N.B.: After what I said here, I won't be surprised if you will enjoy attacking me with more signs of civilizations. But, at the same time, I hope I am wrong.

07-08-2016, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 11:52 AM by GirlyMan.)
(07-08-2016 11:03 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 05:27 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  so kerim, how is it that you are able to reveal all of this information without being assassinated? surely the people in power that control the world have the means to do so, and are watching you reveal their secret plans on the internet.

At last, a rational human being is talking to me. Glad to meet you.

And with that, I'm thinking of giving my first ever neg rep to the Dark Wanderer bearded dude. He clearly cannot be a rational man if RockTheKasbah thinks he is.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-08-2016, 12:33 PM
(07-08-2016 11:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 06:48 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Mabye he is even part of the conspiracy!
The illuminati are sending an individual who pretends to be extremely disconnected from "reality" and presensts some actual real facts from the conspiracy, but noone will believe him. So when we will figure out other parts of the conspiracy ourselves, we will be denying this, not wanting to be put in the same boat with such a (seemingly!) delusional person.
Its the perfect conspiracy, you just need to apply reverse psychology!

That would explain why Kerim knows so many details of this worldwide and long lasting conspiracy. He is part of it.

He is one of them!

Hel, they may not even be human, but aliens! Has any of YOU seen and pics of kerim yet? Yeah, because hes a bloody alien.

[Image: aliens_0.jpg?itok=7Np7jVuQ]

I am glad that you are talking now based on your logic and not of any other.

In exchange, I can add that what you presented here as your view about me describes, in a way, my reality; the kingdom I am looking for is not of this world.

Now, you know why I have never needed to be in one side in this world against any other one Wink
But this didn't prevent me to search always for the truth whatever it might be. After all, I have, as all other human beings have, the necessary tool for finding whatever I really need to know, as long I can live free and independent (hence I don't need to please anyone by hiding or ignoring a truth).

Kerim

N.B.: After what I said here, I won't be surprised if you will enjoy attacking me with more signs of civilizations. But, at the same time, I hope I am wrong.

What do you aliens look like? Are you reptiles or more the classic "little grey" ones? What are your plans after you have control over all media? Are you after the water of our oceans? Is your homeplanet running dry? Or is it our atmoshpere....ahh, i get it. All this global warming, you are reptiles right? You need a higher temperature before you can colonize us, right? What about the general composition of earths atmoshpere? Are you going to change it more drastically than just by increasing CO2? How many of you are out there anyway? Will there be any place left for human slaves once you have colonized? Are you even intending to keep us as working slaves or are we "to be disposed"? From which system are you? What does your homeplanet look like? How long did you travel? Do you have warp tech or are oyu using generation spaceships, or maybe cryotech (thatll be damn cool)?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
07-08-2016, 12:38 PM
(07-08-2016 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 11:03 AM)KerimF Wrote:  At last, a rational human being is talking to me. Glad to meet you.

And with that, I'm thinking of giving my first ever neg rep to the Dark Wanderer bearded dude. He clearly cannot be a rational man if RockTheKasbah thinks he is.

i deserve that. even tho i was being sarcastic at the time i still feel dirty.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
07-08-2016, 04:15 PM
(07-08-2016 12:38 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And with that, I'm thinking of giving my first ever neg rep to the Dark Wanderer bearded dude. He clearly cannot be a rational man if RockTheKasbah thinks he is.

i deserve that. even tho i was being sarcastic at the time i still feel dirty.

The sarcasm was plain for everyone to see. Except KerimF. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Still following along.

*Sigh* Still finding KerimF's posts very hard to read and understand. Sad

I really wish they'd take this opportunity to learn the language they are trying to converse in. Sad

Still... maybe with practice they'll pick it up?
08-08-2016, 01:38 AM
(07-08-2016 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 11:03 AM)KerimF Wrote:  At last, a rational human being is talking to me. Glad to meet you.

At least, he told me what he thinks based on his own logic. Although most here already had his same thought, they preferred, for one reason or another, not to mention it as he did.

Kerim