A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2016, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 01:44 AM by Peebothuhul.)
RE: A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?
(08-08-2016 01:38 AM)KerimF Wrote:  At least, he told me what he thinks based on his own logic. Although most here already had his same thought, they preferred, for one reason or another, not to mention it as he did.

Kerim

Dafaq?

Blink

Okay.. and all the posts from other people offering you advice and ideas and such?

WTF might you think those posts were?

People time and again point out that (A) You should (Need) to work better at communicating in the language you're posting in.

(B) That they live in the countries about which you are posting and that you information is hopelessly wrong about said countries.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
08-08-2016, 01:51 AM
(07-08-2016 12:33 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 11:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am glad that you are talking now based on your logic and not of any other.

In exchange, I can add that what you presented here as your view about me describes, in a way, my reality; the kingdom I am looking for is not of this world.

Now, you know why I have never needed to be in one side in this world against any other one Wink
But this didn't prevent me to search always for the truth whatever it might be. After all, I have, as all other human beings have, the necessary tool for finding whatever I really need to know, as long I can live free and independent (hence I don't need to please anyone by hiding or ignoring a truth).

Kerim

N.B.: After what I said here, I won't be surprised if you will enjoy attacking me with more signs of civilizations. But, at the same time, I hope I am wrong.

What do you aliens look like? Are you reptiles or more the classic "little grey" ones? What are your plans after you have control over all media? Are you after the water of our oceans? Is your homeplanet running dry? Or is it our atmoshpere....ahh, i get it. All this global warming, you are reptiles right? You need a higher temperature before you can colonize us, right? What about the general composition of earths atmoshpere? Are you going to change it more drastically than just by increasing CO2? How many of you are out there anyway? Will there be any place left for human slaves once you have colonized? Are you even intending to keep us as working slaves or are we "to be disposed"? From which system are you? What does your homeplanet look like? How long did you travel? Do you have warp tech or are oyu using generation spaceships, or maybe cryotech (thatll be damn cool)?

Sorry, you forgot that my space craft also travels using generators of gravitational waves Tongue

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
08-08-2016, 01:57 AM
(08-08-2016 01:40 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  (B) That they live in the countries about which you are posting and that you information is hopelessly wrong about said countries.

You're wrong. Kerim has the best info, cause it comes from his own "logical reasoning" not silly things like evidence.

Remember, never allow the facts to get in a way of story you like.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
08-08-2016, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 02:40 AM by KerimF.)
(07-08-2016 12:38 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And with that, I'm thinking of giving my first ever neg rep to the Dark Wanderer bearded dude. He clearly cannot be a rational man if RockTheKasbah thinks he is.

i deserve that. even tho i was being sarcastic at the time i still feel dirty.

I am amazed how most members here forgot that, at my age, reading between lines is one of the classic processes I do automatically.

But, also as most members here likely know, in order to better discover the nature of the other side, it is better for us to let him think we are much less smart than him.

By the way, I knew you were trying to tease me by your sarcasm. But you gave me the opportunity to clarify logically why I am safe despite all what I know.

For instance, this reminds me a similar situation I had when I was at the university. I used saying openly whatever I discover from analysing matters that are related to politics (local and international, besides the religious ones). Many of my undergraduate colleagues were surprised how no one stopped me while I was totally free anytime I talk to some others even about local "conspiracy theories"; as many people call the non-official stories they may hear Wink The reason was simple. At every meeting of students (who joined the ruling party), my name was mentioned for discussion then ignored after discovering that I was indeed (as I am now) a real independent person who doesn't belong to any side, group or camp... as a follower or as a master Big Grin

After all, it is a great shame that the men on power fear ONE PERSON, mainly if he is unarmed, though this happened once in human history.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
08-08-2016, 02:49 AM
(07-08-2016 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 12:38 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i deserve that. even tho i was being sarcastic at the time i still feel dirty.

The sarcasm was plain for everyone to see. Except KerimF. Facepalm

Thank you for giving solid evidence on how playing the idiot (since the idiot we see in movies and the news doesn't exist in reality) has the power to fool even millions of people... not just you... sorry.
You may like reading my post before this one.

Kerim

08-08-2016, 03:03 AM
(08-08-2016 01:40 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 01:38 AM)KerimF Wrote:  At least, he told me what he thinks based on his own logic. Although most here already had his same thought, they preferred, for one reason or another, not to mention it as he did.

Kerim

Dafaq?

Blink

Okay.. and all the posts from other people offering you advice and ideas and such?

WTF might you think those posts were?

People time and again point out that (A) You should (Need) to work better at communicating in the language you're posting in.

(B) That they live in the countries about which you are posting and that you information is hopelessly wrong about said countries.

Unfortunately, those you are defending have no courage to tell me clearly what is true and real for them.

Please don't tell me you don't know that even if someone discovers that the result of a math problem is wrong, this doesn't make him a professor in math or even a brilliant student. He has to know also its right answer and most of all... how to get it.

Kerim

08-08-2016, 03:30 AM
(08-08-2016 01:57 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 01:40 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  (B) That they live in the countries about which you are posting and that you information is hopelessly wrong about said countries.

You're wrong. Kerim has the best info, cause it comes from his own "logical reasoning" not silly things like evidence.

Remember, never allow the facts to get in a way of story you like.

As long the free civilised men believe that the international leaders of the 9/11 Terrorism (that threatening all civilians in the world at random) could be insane and idiots and the US presidents, democratically elected, have the right to play the naïve confused and ignorant kids against the nation... your evidences should be related to logical reasoning which is much more evolved than of Kerim's.

When I saw a reporter of Al-Jazeera in an interview, live via satellite, with Bin-Laden while the CIA agents and all intelligences of the free world were running after him, I knew the "War on Terror" is just another Hollywood series. But its main TV actors are the top politicians of all systems in the world (besides the top religious leaders... including the Pope at Vatican-Rome) and the great TV actors who have to play the supreme leaders of terrorists... starting from Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda... with his scaring beard (very genius).

I have never blamed kids for not having the ability to see behind the scenes anytime they watch a movie. I bet no one here blame them too Big Grin

Kerim

08-08-2016, 04:53 AM
(08-08-2016 02:49 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  The sarcasm was plain for everyone to see. Except KerimF. Facepalm

Thank you for giving solid evidence on how playing the idiot (since the idiot we see in movies and the news doesn't exist in reality) has the power to fool even millions of people... not just you... sorry.
You may like reading my post before this one.

Kerim

I don't believe you are playing the idiot. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
08-08-2016, 05:27 AM
(08-08-2016 12:48 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Still following along.

*Sigh* Still finding KerimF's posts very hard to read and understand. Sad

I really wish they'd take this opportunity to learn the language they are trying to converse in. Sad

Still... maybe with practice they'll pick it up?

He certainly is a master of the Anguish language.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2016, 09:53 AM
So where has this thread gone to to be still considered apart of this nonsense thread?

There is nothing anymore here really about anything dealing with the phony premise of some proclaimed inquiry to a childlike view of "real" labeled groups.

Seems to have tracked into the political/skepticism categories rather than anything to do with theism any more, unless this man plans to somehow bring it all back to the "truth" of the atheist illusion.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson