A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?
(08-08-2016 01:57 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 01:40 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  (B) That they live in the countries about which you are posting and that you information is hopelessly wrong about said countries.

You're wrong. Kerim has the best info, cause it comes from his own "logical reasoning" not silly things like evidence.

Remember, never allow the facts to get in a way of story you like.

You nailed it. Bowing

Its sad however that Kerim will read this and -most probably- will agree with how you described his epistemology, and he will wonder wtf we have issues with it. Thats gonna be the sad part.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
08-08-2016, 12:02 PM
(08-08-2016 10:40 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 01:57 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You're wrong. Kerim has the best info, cause it comes from his own "logical reasoning" not silly things like evidence.

You nailed it. Bowing

Its sad however that Kerim will read this and -most probably- will agree with how you described his epistemology, and he will wonder wtf we have issues with it. Thats gonna be the sad part.

He already did it. At least if I understand his babble right.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
09-08-2016, 01:31 AM
(08-08-2016 04:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 02:49 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Thank you for giving solid evidence on how playing the idiot (since the idiot we see in movies and the news doesn't exist in reality) has the power to fool even millions of people... not just you... sorry.
You may like reading my post before this one.

Kerim

I don't believe you are playing the idiot. Drinking Beverage

As you didn't believe Pr. Bush was playing the idiot before the American people, with or without his knowledge, when he addressed the nation on TV with two extremely contradicting statements a few minutes after the first crash on WTC. He gave the second plane about 20 minutes to fly in peace over NYC (by confirming the first accident as being civil). At the same time, he expressed clearly his personal doubt that the first crash could be an attack over America then sat down reading some magazines waiting for the second plane to confirm his doubt and let the White House win the US Presidential Veto Right (and unlimited legitimate powers and incomes in the series "War on Terror"... for 15 years so far).

I bet you also didn't believe Pr. Bush playing the idiot when he sent his troops to invade and occupy Iraq to save the world.

So I am fortunate here as Pr. Bush was when almost ALL Americans believed he wasn't playing the idiot in the two situations above since they were made to believe he was a real idiot! (or acted as an idiot). Naturally, both cases were closed without problems by the American magical word "Sorry" and... enough money to the American families of his victims to compensate their losses.

Anyway, I have to play the idiot here sometimes to better know where I am in this forum, not to hurt or deceive any reader in any way.
After all, it is not my fault if some members here and you DO believe that sane mature persons (as you and I) could be real idiots in reality as those we may see in Hollywood movies and series, also the ones playing before the world on the news.

Your idiot, Kerim Tongue

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
09-08-2016, 01:40 AM
(08-08-2016 05:27 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 12:48 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Still following along.

*Sigh* Still finding KerimF's posts very hard to read and understand. Sad

I really wish they'd take this opportunity to learn the language they are trying to converse in. Sad

Still... maybe with practice they'll pick it up?

He certainly is a master of the Anguish language.

I am afraid that this is always the case anytime a new idea (written in any language) doesn't please the hearer.
And in order to skip it, a comment as yours does the job very nicely Wink

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
09-08-2016, 02:11 AM
(08-08-2016 10:40 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 01:57 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You're wrong. Kerim has the best info, cause it comes from his own "logical reasoning" not silly things like evidence.

You nailed it. Bowing

As long you call the facts, I present, as being mere stories (if not called conspiracy theories) while you consider the stories made for these facts to be displayed on our electrical monitors as being evidences, you should always win for sure.

After all, I never let a kid think he is less intelligent than me just because his brain didn't have enough time to discover the world as I did. The best info that a kid can provide me is what he saw and heard. And he doesn't mind to believe whatever suits his needs (physical or emotional) as being real and true as well.

So I have no problem if some members think I am here for a silly fight and not to meet serious people. In this case, I don't mind being always their sad loser and give them the opportunity to feel the happiness of superiority... and to hell any truth Big Grin

Your loser, Kerim

09-08-2016, 02:16 AM
(09-08-2016 02:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 10:40 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You nailed it. Bowing

As long you call the facts, I present, as being mere stories (if not called conspiracy theories) while you consider the stories made for these facts to be displayed on our electrical monitors as being evidences, you should always win for sure.

After all, I never let a kid think he is less intelligent than me just because his brain didn't have enough time to discover the world as I did. The best info that a kid can provide me is what he saw and heard. And he doesn't mind to believe whatever suits his needs (physical or emotional) as being real and true as well.

So I have no problem if some members think I am here for a silly fight and not to meet serious people. In this case, I don't mind being always their sad loser and give them the opportunity to feel the happiness of superiority... and to hell any truth Big Grin

Your loser, Kerim

Stories made up in your mind are not facts Facepalm
Stories become facts when you can demonstrate that they correlate with reality.

Now please tell us what your definition of "demonstrate" and "reality" is.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
09-08-2016, 02:38 AM
(08-08-2016 12:02 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 10:40 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You nailed it. Bowing

He already did it. At least if I understand his babble right.

I am glad that many here see what they write as very informative by repeating words as "babble"... "idiotic"... "lunatic"... etc.

Sorry, these members gave me the impression that I am surrounded here by some nice kids who have nothing to add other than... No... No... No... Consider

After all, I am here to also let you (with many others) be happy. For example, I guess you also enjoyed my babble on this post... right? Big Grin

At your service, Kerim

09-08-2016, 02:46 AM
(09-08-2016 02:16 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 02:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  As long you call the facts, I present, as being mere stories (if not called conspiracy theories) while you consider the stories made for these facts to be displayed on our electrical monitors as being evidences, you should always win for sure.

Your loser, Kerim

Stories made up in your mind are not facts Facepalm

You may be right if you are isolated from the facts I know.

Let us start with a simple clear example.
It seems to me from your replies that you have no idea how Pr. Bush addressed the nation a few minutes after the first crash on the WTC tower on 9/11/2001.
Have you? Thank you.

09-08-2016, 05:35 AM
(09-08-2016 02:38 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, these members gave me the impression that I am surrounded here by some nice kids who have nothing to add other than... No... No... No...

I've not read so much drivel as you've posted on this forum for a long time Kerim.

And can you please explain exactly what you mean by a "real" atheist? As distinct—presumably—from a fraudulent atheist?

And by extension, you must consider some theists to be frauds? And if that's the case, how do you separate them from the "real" theists?

Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
09-08-2016, 06:53 AM
(09-08-2016 02:46 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 02:16 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Stories made up in your mind are not facts Facepalm

You may be right if you are isolated from the facts I know.

Let us start with a simple clear example.
It seems to me from your replies that you have no idea how Pr. Bush addressed the nation a few minutes after the first crash on the WTC tower on 9/11/2001.
Have you? Thank you.

He didn't. But what's this you think you have such value to add. Nothing you've said is anything new to the great concerns or details millions have talked up over the years.

Again, how does anything 9/11, bush, or anything relevant to that in any concept have anything to do with Americans being atheists or any of point connected to an irrational notion of "real" things.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post