A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 09:03 AM
RE: A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?
(12-08-2016 05:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Note: Sorry... I don't open any link... I am interested hearing personal views in direct; as Peebothuhul did on his last post here.

Then its no wonder why in your next thread you are making claims about europe (one of which countries is mine) that are directly refuted by the mere existence of videos like the one i posted.
It represents by and large my view on things in Syria amongst other places, but since you arent intestested in opinions other than your own, its too bad for you.

You are the equivalent of a little kid sticking his fingers in his ears and going "lalalalalalalala".

Its not your fault that you were born stupid (we all were), but its your fault that you will die stupid.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
12-08-2016, 09:25 AM
(09-08-2016 12:06 PM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand and in general, a theist and an atheist look somehow alike to me. Their main difference is to which ruling system(s) they decided to trust (hence obey).
No.
Their main difference is whether or not they believe a god or deity exists.
That's it. Whether you agree or disagree with the US government has nothing to do with whether you believe in a god or deity.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like LostLocke's post
15-08-2016, 12:28 PM
(09-08-2016 02:38 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 12:02 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  He already did it. At least if I understand his babble right.

I am glad that many here see what they write as very informative by repeating words as "babble"... "idiotic"... "lunatic"... etc.

Sorry, these members gave me the impression that I am surrounded here by some nice kids who have nothing to add other than... No... No... No... Consider

After all, I am here to also let you (with many others) be happy. For example, I guess you also enjoyed my babble on this post... right? Big Grin

At your service, Kerim

I don't enjoy your babble. You're just troll with nothing smart to say.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
15-08-2016, 01:18 PM
(12-08-2016 09:03 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 05:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Note: Sorry... I don't open any link... I am interested hearing personal views in direct; as Peebothuhul did on his last post here.

Then its no wonder why in your next thread you are making claims about europe (one of which countries is mine) that are directly refuted by the mere existence of videos like the one i posted.
It represents by and large my view on things in Syria amongst other places, but since you arent intestested in opinions other than your own, its too bad for you.

You are the equivalent of a little kid sticking his fingers in his ears and going "lalalalalalalala".

Its not your fault that you were born stupid (we all were), but its your fault that you will die stupid.

Did I include any link?
I don't, because I use to say in person what I have in mind... even if the entire world agrees with me or not.

But I understand that most people fear expressing what they think using their own words and expressions. I guess they have their good reasons.

Your stupid kid, Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
15-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Ooooh, now you really hurt my feelings *sniff*

But you are right, unlike you i have good reasons.

[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
15-08-2016, 02:00 PM
(12-08-2016 09:25 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 12:06 PM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand and in general, a theist and an atheist look somehow alike to me. Their main difference is to which ruling system(s) they decided to trust (hence obey).
No.
Their main difference is whether or not they believe a god or deity exists.
That's it. Whether you agree or disagree with the US government has nothing to do with whether you believe in a god or deity.

Well...
I don't believe I made myself.
I don't believe my parents made me because they don't know whom I am as I know myself.
I don't believe that a non-intelligent thing could make my rather complex structure while a mere computer has needed many human brains to make it (hardware and software).

So I know there must be a certain intelligent Will/Power that forced me to exist into a realm, limited/defined by time and space, that we call the universe and the life within it.

But at the same time, my Creator has no reason to impose ANY law on me. The Will/Power that created me has already imposed its rules on ALL living things. These rules are embedded in their living structures. They are best known as instincts.
So, if I decide to live as a survival animal, I have no choice but to follow the instructions/rules of my instincts; as an individual or in a group (as it is the case of the survival animals in a jungle). Knowing this, it would be silly if I believe that my Creator would contact me to reveal any sort of heavenly rules that I should follow because, in this respect, my created instincts do the job already.

In brief, any god or deity that has some rules to be imposed on men doesn't (or has no reason to) exist in my reality. But I also understand that such ruling gods could be accepted by many others as they have accepted to be followers of certain ruling systems.

Therefore, I can't be a theist (unless his god has no commands at all) or an atheist (unless he is not a follower of any ruling system).

Sorry... I guess what I said above you likely never had the chance to hear it and you will likely never do Big Grin

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
15-08-2016, 02:34 PM
(15-08-2016 12:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 02:38 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am glad that many here see what they write as very informative by repeating words as "babble"... "idiotic"... "lunatic"... etc.

Sorry, these members gave me the impression that I am surrounded here by some nice kids who have nothing to add other than... No... No... No... Consider

After all, I am here to also let you (with many others) be happy. For example, I guess you also enjoyed my babble on this post... right? Big Grin

At your service, Kerim

I don't enjoy your babble. You're just troll with nothing smart to say.

It is sad that most people have to repeat their great words to hide their inability to discuss the facts I presented so far. Sorry, if you didn't have the time to read all my posts.

As an exercise, here are two facts Wink

[1]
During 9/11/2001 till year 2010, Al-Qaeda was able to build a huge international terrorist army behind the back of all CIA agents and their fellows of the free world intelligences (besides the Russian ones, of course).
This means one of the two.
Al-Qaeda got supernatural aids from Heaven; weapons and funds (besides training on how to create a state as ISIS).
Or, all our dear agents got ill and lost their skills Sad

[2]
After year 2010, Al-Qaeda attacked and terrorized millions of people in the Arab World and destroyed their countries.
Al-Qaeda, claimed by the White House being anti-America, was fooled that Arabs are Americans.
Or, Al-Qaeda was and still is the military right hand of the US system (also used as a cover up on 9/11/2001... a trick known in many Hollywood movies and series to cover up crimes committed by powerful/rich families/groups).

But I assume you are more intelligent than I and, therefore, you can give me a third possibility for each of the two facts above. Naturally, an isolated person may have no idea about.

Kerim

15-08-2016, 02:43 PM
(15-08-2016 01:55 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ooooh, now you really hurt my feelings *sniff*

But you are right, unlike you i have good reasons.

Yes, me too, I am worried about your safety.
Living real free in the Free World is not easy.
So, you better provide links than say what you have in mind directly as I do.
After all, your safety is much more important to me than anything we may say here.

15-08-2016, 02:45 PM
(15-08-2016 02:34 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 12:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I don't enjoy your babble. You're just troll with nothing smart to say.

It is sad that most people have to repeat their great words to hide their inability to discuss the facts I presented so far. Sorry, if you didn't have the time to read all my posts.

As an exercise, here are two facts Wink

[1]
During 9/11/2001 till year 2010, Al-Qaeda was able to build a huge international terrorist army behind the back of all CIA agents and their fellows of the free world intelligences (besides the Russian ones, of course).
Al-Qaeda got supernatural aids from Heaven; weapons and funds (besides training on how to create a state as ISIS).
Or, all our dear agents got ill and lost their skills Sad

[2]
After year 2010, Al-Qaeda attacked and terrorized millions of people in the Arab World and destroyed their countries.
Al-Qaeda, claimed by the White House being anti-America, was fooled that Arabs are Americans.
Or, Al-Qaeda was and still is the military right hand of the US system (also used as a cover up on 9/11/2001... a trick known in many Hollywood movies and series to cover up crimes committed by powerful/rich families/groups).

But I assume you are more intelligent than I and, therefore, you can give me a third possibility for each of the two facts above. Naturally, an isolated person may have no idea about.

Kerim

Curious where you come to form such false dichotomies as options. When in reality there are dozens of possibilities and failures of ignorance as possible attributions.

The same goes to your whole, can't be atheist/american thing with this meaning you are using for "nationalism" is twisted. Being of a nationality to what ever definition has included you must respect, agree with, or support the ideals of the nation? It's more of a thrown upon oneself title of happenstance. You happen to be born or be living in x spot. What you think about that doesn't change those scenarios. While there is no such thing as a christian baby/muslim baby/buddhist baby... there is a chinese, american, or Afghani baby; that being based on the location of designated regional birth and heritage. Not that any of it means anything.

One could denounce any nationality but to not do so doesn't equate as support or acceptance of notions the nation supposedly has as it's precepts and ideals.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-08-2016, 02:53 PM
(15-08-2016 02:34 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 12:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I don't enjoy your babble. You're just troll with nothing smart to say.

babble
Kerim

qed