A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?
(02-08-2016 03:40 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 09:45 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Aaaaand another 4 pages of incoherent blabber. Facepalm

Facepalm

How absurd can it get? Gasp
Stop, dont tell me! Weeping

Oh sorry Blush

I guess you expected reading something like:

Quote:The 'wanted' men in Europe, innocent or guilty, were exiled to live behind the Atlantic, in America

right? Rolleyes

You are guessing all the time, and are all the time wrong. You are also reading other peoples minds all the time and are wrong too. So, nothing special here.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
03-08-2016, 12:19 AM
(02-08-2016 10:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  KerimF, we have no gods. We have no masters. It's pretty much part of our credo, if we had such a thing.

I am not sure where you live. The today's world's masters are no more naïve to show themselves before their men on bottom (now by billions). But they have all the means (thanks to the high technologies and their great actors, called politicians) to create and update rules and impose them cleverly in every region so that they can drive the world's masses to corporate in serving their dreams.
For example, the rules in Saudi Arabia are totally different from the ones in USA but those in charge of both countries have no choice but to work, hand by hand, in destroying Syria for example; Obama opened the Terror Show first in March 2011 then Al-Qaeda kids raised by Saudi Arabia since after the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001 are now playing the terrorists in the USA "War on Terror" series against the Syrian people. The latters have been always presented by those in charge of U.N. as the brave rebels looking for Freedom and Democracy.

Anyway, you are not supposed to believe anything I said because you wasn't born in Syria and didn't live in it for more than 6 decades Wink

(02-08-2016 10:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  We won't ban you for your ideas or thoughts.

We will verify this, when the big show starts Big Grin

(02-08-2016 10:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Of course, being free from the threat of being banned for your ideas doesn't make you free from ridicule, scorn, or contempt because of those ideas. That goes for every person here, all the time.

I personally learn from such replies more than the positive ones.

After age 30, I discovered that the best I can do is to discover the world as it is and not changing it.
In fact, only those whose roles are to play the world's criminal deceivers can change it; by force of course... not love Wink

(02-08-2016 10:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I know you come from a culture where it's possible to be harmed for your ideas, if they are "wrong ideas".

You likely not believe that if I wasn't born and lived in Syria (mainly in Aleppo city) I wouldn't have the chance to be the free independent person I am now.

Even right now, all Syrian Muslims among which I live and work know that, to me in the least, their Islam is just another man-made ruling system. And they agree with me that their Islam (and Allah) became, after the great success of the Hollywood anti-Islam perfect crime on 9/11/2001, the best tool of the today's US system to justify the destruction of any country on the list of the endless "War on Terror" series.

(02-08-2016 10:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I challenge you to show me a religious forum where these are norm.

This is natural Wink
A theist has to please the representatives of two ruling systems; one of god and one of men.
An atheist has just one ruling system to please (if he likes to live safe and in peace) Big Grin

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
03-08-2016, 12:27 AM
(02-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 03:40 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Oh sorry Blush

I guess you expected reading something like:

right? Rolleyes

You are guessing all the time, and are all the time wrong. You are also reading other peoples minds all the time and are wrong too. So, nothing special here.

Yes indeed, there is nothing special here...
You keep complaining while you are not able adding any information you may have in mind and you believe it is real and true.
Please don't tell me you are not very sure about the validity of your 'solid' evidences Big Grin

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
03-08-2016, 12:38 AM
(03-08-2016 12:19 AM)KerimF Wrote:  .... Wrote stuff....

*Sigh* No

Seriously... as I keep suggestion KerimF. Please work at smaller sentences and better word choice.

Engage in conversation with the people here on the board to improve your English skills. Folks will be happy to help you with them.

Thumbsup

(03-08-2016 12:19 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ...
Anyway, you are not supposed to believe anything I said because you wasn't born in Syria and didn't live in it for more than 6 decades Wink ....

....After age 30, I discovered that the best I can do is to discover the world as it is and not changing it.....

I'm sorry but this part of the post is the first bit where I have to make a point about. Your posts, the words you use, the thoughts expressed?

Really do not seem to those of some one of such a representative age.

Having worked with said age group of people who've come to my country over time... and actually being of roughly said age group...

Blush

Yes, I'm old...

Tongue

I admit it is just my opinion but your words ring hollow on this point.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
03-08-2016, 01:02 AM
(01-08-2016 09:57 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 04:19 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Since very long, the powerful/rich American families, ruling USA, decided to have God (likely the Jewish one) as their main partner.

Till our days, the USA system confirms this truth by printing always on all USA green banknotes (USA dollars) the famous statement “In God We Trust”.

I understand that a theist American (even if not a Jew) can trust both; his American rulers and their great partner, the Jewish God.

I also understand that a non-American person could be an atheist since his system likely doesn’t take a god as a trusted partner.

But, how could an American trust his ruling System whose trusted partner doesn’t exist for him in the first place?!

So let us hear the possible comments that may solve this dilemma Wink

Thank you.

Kerim

In god we trust was only added to paper money during the 1950's as a result of fear of communism and nothing more. It should never had been put on our money in the first place because our constitution makes it quite clear that there is a seperation of church and state and the state shall never endorse any religion as the state religion. ALL of the founding fathers agreed to this and agreed that we shall never openly endorse any religion but rather leave it as a freedom for any citizen to choose whatever religion they want to practice as long as they did it privately and away from political matters.

God is not the partner of anyone since he doesn't fucking exist. There is no partners. The slogan was chosen by a bunch of fear mongering capitalists in our government as well as the federal reserve because of their own self interests.

Now as for your main question for how could someone trust a system whose ideas does not match their own, that is what we call democracy. Right now we have a corrupt political system that is bought and paid for by corporations who selected christian zealots as their bought and paid for representatives because those zealots appeal to the Christians who so badly want a Christian Theocracy implemented instead of a democracy which is NEVER going to freaking happen.

At the same time there are plenty of others bought and paid for that share our ideas of government and so on. It is foolish for any individual to trust their government. To put trust in your government is to basically say you don't care whether or not you get screwed by them.

I am afraid that when the notion of god doesn't work, the notion of democracy does the job instead.

I guess you know that in a democratic country, its people only is to be blamed anytime its men on power (claimed being elected by the people) say and/or do something wrong/bad against the nation.

So to me in the least, the cleverest political modern trick is the creation of the notion 'democracy'. And this explains why all systems in the world try their best to become democratic Wink excluding the systems that are already used as tools in the global diabolic plans. For example, the close ally of USA, Saudi Arabia, has to keep representing (since the end of WW1) Al-Sharia of Al-Qaeda which is lately the main actor in the international endless series "War on Terror" that was launched worldwide since 9/11/2001.

03-08-2016, 01:11 AM
(03-08-2016 12:38 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 12:19 AM)KerimF Wrote:  .... Wrote stuff....

*Sigh* No

Seriously... as I keep suggestion KerimF. Please work at smaller sentences and better word choice.

Engage in conversation with the people here on the board to improve your English skills. Folks will be happy to help you with them.

Thumbsup

(03-08-2016 12:19 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ...
Anyway, you are not supposed to believe anything I said because you wasn't born in Syria and didn't live in it for more than 6 decades Wink ....

....After age 30, I discovered that the best I can do is to discover the world as it is and not changing it.....

I'm sorry but this part of the post is the first bit where I have to make a point about. Your posts, the words you use, the thoughts expressed?

Really do not seem to those of some one of such a representative age.

Having worked with said age group of people who've come to my country over time... and actually being of roughly said age group...

Blush

Yes, I'm old...

Tongue

I admit it is just my opinion but your words ring hollow on this point.

Do you mean I should discover by myself what your mind understands from reading the English words and sentences that my mind tells me how to write Huh Big Grin

03-08-2016, 01:28 AM
(01-08-2016 10:12 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 04:37 AM)jabeady Wrote:  For an atheist, "In god we trust" has no meaning. Personally, I ignore it; others get upset about it. Last I heard, 85% of Americans believe in some sort of God, but our Constitution protects everyone, no matter their faith or lack of faith.

BTW, Christian Americans believe in the "Jewish" god the same way that Muslim Americans, and all Muslims for that matter, believe in the "Jewish" god.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

3 out of 4 of my Grandparents were born in Northern Europe. Odin and Thor and Loki are my favorite Gods. This Jesus come lately dude can get in line.

At least you believe in 'democracy' which is very popular on these days.

By the notion of a ruling god, the believers are to be blamed anytime bad things happen to them for not obeying fully god's rules.

Now, by just convincing the ordinary people in a country that they do elect their men on power, the latter ones can say and do whatever they like (to serve the dreams and businesses of the high class) while the common people only (so-called the voters) gets the blame anytime something goes wrong. Therefore, the men on power in a democratic country are totally free as long they are not involved in sexual affairs of course Tongue

03-08-2016, 01:32 AM
(01-08-2016 10:18 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 07:53 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Off topic:
I got -2 so far as reputation.
May I ask, at which negative value, a moderator should ban me?

Thank you.

It is unknown. But what we do know is that -66 is not enough. It will be hard for you to match TrainWreck. But it might be fun to watch you try.

I guess while being with you... anything is possible to happen Big Grin

03-08-2016, 01:40 AM
(01-08-2016 10:36 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 08:25 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What does phony paper money have to do with anything? Americans mainly go around swipping little chips of plastic to exchange trade these days

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

My pension is paid in dollars by the US government, but I haven't seen one in a couple of years. I live in the Dominican Republic and I withdraw pesos out of the magic money machines at the local grocery store. No dollars for me.

I needed working with dollars (before Obama opened the Terror War in March 2011 against Syria) every time I had to buy electronic stuff from my atheist Chinese friends. They are open minded and they, as many other atheists in the world, don't mind getting billions of dollars on which IGWT is printed very clearly Big Grin

03-08-2016, 01:58 AM
(01-08-2016 12:07 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  More than God our government system is based on the concepts of freedom and liberty, with that freedom comes the ability to freely think and to reject religion, without this ability this wouldn't be a truly free country.

More than "In God we Trust" which was added to our money much later after the country was established to endow each citizen with unalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, if your pursuit strays from a religious path they can't do jack shit about it, in fact they are obligated to protect your choice and your words of dissent even more than the words they agree with, if we all just believed in whatever God our leaders believed in we would live a theocracy verging on a dictatorship, not the kind of country any free person would want to live in.

The men on power just need convincing their ordinary people that 'democracy' does exist in order for them (the rulers) to be free too.
Yes I believe you. As long the people don't question seriously their men on power (unless they are involved in sexual affairs) and accept to take always the blame anytime things go wrong against their will (for being the great voters), they are free to do anything else.