A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: A dilemma: How an American could be a real atheist?
I see the issue with this thread, it's phrased and viewing the scope backwards.

It's not really a query to ask how could an American be a real atheist, our legit question should be, how can an atheist be a Real American!?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 05:41 AM
(03-08-2016 05:21 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's not really a query to ask how could an American be a real atheist, our legit question should be, how can an atheist be a Real American!?
I've actually had believers tell me that. I point out that I spent twenty years in the USN and lost body parts in the process. Doesn't matter to them, they believe without thinking.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2016, 11:27 AM
(01-08-2016 07:09 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 07:53 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Off topic:
I got -2 so far as reputation.
May I ask, at which negative value, a moderator should ban me?

I don't think there's a limit to how negative your reputation can get.

Think of it this way: If you have positive reputation, you're hearing applause. If you have negative reputation, you're hearing mocking laughter. The bigger the number, the louder it is. If you don't like what you're hearing, you can simply leave without waiting to be banned.

Thank you for your interesting clarification.

Since I am not a great actor as most, if not all, politicians are, I never expected hearing applause anytime I present a hidden truth which is supposed not to be heard by the common people (anywhere on earth).
So the sign that I am on the right path is when my reputation which is made open is negative while it is positive when addressed by individuals in private.

I will give a very simple example in case the idea above is rather obscure to some:

When I was young and most of my friends got married one after another, I used hearing them during our familial meetings about how wrong I was for not looking for marriage as they did (I explained, on a previous post, one or two reasons). But anytime it happened that I was with a friend and his beloved wife wasn't by him, he congratulated me for being able to live single Big Grin

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
03-08-2016, 11:39 AM
(01-08-2016 07:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Listen cobber I am no gallah. You wanna act the drongo and go all troppo, that is your business. But don't come the innocent yobbo around these parts acting like a rabid dingo whining about points.

Bloody foreigners!

I guess you don't address this great statement to me because as you likely know it could be understood by local people only living in your realm.

And I am afraid that everyone is actually a foreigner to many others living on our dear planet Earth... and he is seen as an alien to those living in outer-space... excluding astronauts of course Big Grin

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
03-08-2016, 12:31 PM
(03-08-2016 01:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Do you mean I should discover by myself what your mind understands from reading the English words and sentences that my mind tells me how to write Huh Big Grin

Not quite.

Other people's reply posts will indicate whether they have actually understood the meaning you were trying to convey.

Thumbsup

Personally, so far? All I can gather is that you are happy with quite a few conspiracy ideas.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
03-08-2016, 12:31 PM
(01-08-2016 09:10 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 07:53 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Off topic:
I got -2 so far as reputation.
May I ask, at which negative value, a moderator should ban me?

Thank you.

I would say banning comes into play when a person becomes such a large annoyance that the only recourse is to ban. It's not a numbers game.

If I suddenly spouted some of gibberish about how rats secretly rule the world and brought up that idea in every topic, cursing people who didn't see things my way, then I've no longer become someone that actually desires to debate an idea. I've become a pest that is no longer contributing to the forum.

If you can present your ideas and back up what you say with arguments and or evidence, then we welcome you. If you are able to admit that something you thought was true, really isn't based upon new evidence, that's even better.

We don't know everything. We hold certain beliefs based upon the current facts and observations of the world. When new evidence appears, we should be ready and able to change our beliefs to match reality.

Take those negative comments and re-evaluate your positions. If you still think you are right on a topic you should be able to justify your position. If you can't, then maybe it's time to consider that maybe you're wrong.

I've been wrong on a great many issues. I try to learn from that and hopefully I'm right most of the time and wrong only some of the time.

We will talk on another thread about when an evidence is indeed an evidence.

About what is wrong and right, it is a relative matter.

Here is a simple example:

At age 24, I had the chance to go to Nantes (a west city in France, by the Atlantic) for two months (summer time) as undergraduate trainee (at the offices of "Electricite de France"). In vain and for a whole month, I tried having a local friend to help me better see the city (I had its detailed map only). Then a man opened my eyes when he started talking to me as if I were gay. At that time, I learnt that what is wrong in Aleppo city is right at Nantes and vice versa. So, the first thing I did is to introduce myself to the first girl I saw (among the French trainees at work). On the same day, she (19 years old, blonde and attractive) invited me to her mother's house (her father died a couple of years earlier). And we became friends... just friends Tongue To me, I did the right thing (and I explained her my philosophical reasons since she was very beautiful and I didn't like giving her the impression that she wasn't). But almost all my friends and relatives found me guilty Big Grin

Kerim

04-08-2016, 05:26 AM
(03-08-2016 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 01:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Do you mean I should discover by myself what your mind understands from reading the English words and sentences that my mind tells me how to write Huh Big Grin

Not quite.
Other people's reply posts will indicate whether they have actually understood the meaning you were trying to convey.

Please be rational and read other's posts. At best, a very few members dare presenting what they personally think; far from the great speeches and investigations so-called trusted (mainly about international events). ALL others keep talking about what they call 'solid' evidences (likely audio/visual scenes of crimes supported by interviews with politicians, investigators and scientists... on the modern bible) without giving me just one to analyze it Wink

(03-08-2016 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Personally, so far? All I can gather is that you are happy with quite a few conspiracy ideas.

I am sorry that zillion of people who are isolated in their golden cage, with or without their knowledge, are made to believe as being true and real the daily episodes of the "War on Terror" that the rest of the world is also watching... for 15 years so far.

I personally believe in facts and their fruits on the ground only, not the audio/visual evidences on our electrical monitors just because some persons made famous are presenting them.

For example, if Al-Qaeda massacred just a few thousands of Syrian civilians on 9/11/2001 then went on terrorizing millions of Americans in USA (as they do now in Syria after being invited by Obama in March 2011), then I would have a SOLID evidence that Al-Qaeda is indeed anti-USA as the American honourable rulers claim daily and for 15 years so far.

So be happy, Al-Qaeda (as the today's Israel) was created then supported and funded to no limit (while its crimes being covered up by all systems, said pro or anti, including UN) for the glory of America. In order to prepare for the actual Word Terror War, the American Elite were able deceiving, a few decades ago, their Russian counterparts that it was time to split the world’s resources between them. Without this unrevealed alliance, the Hollywood International Perfect Crime would have no chance at all to be perfect for that long since 9/11/2001. Therefore, if the today’s Russian Elite happen not knowing at all (or forgetting) how the Nazis (of WW2) were also fooled by their American fellows on power by being advised to unify Europe against Communism even by force, they will soon face their same tragic fate. So, behind the back of all top intelligences as claimed, millions of kids, during the last 15 years, have been already raised (besides the new ones) to play the terrorists in “War on Terror”. Most of them (now adults) are made in sleep mode. But when activated, they will be ready to terrorize all peoples in Europe then in China, leaving Russia to the end... unless something very big and unexpected will happen.

As facts that no one can deny, Bush was great in playing the naïve confused kid to sacrifice, with a cold blood, thousands of American civilians on 9/11/2001. Then he was also great in playing the naïve ignorant kid to sacrifice more thousands of US troops, in Iraq in the least. For these two great roles, Bush was allowed to keep his position for the second time (please don’t tell me he was elected and re-elected by the common American people). But these two horrible sacrifices were planned and committed for the glory of America. They helped in forming the core of the actual International Terrorist Army in Iraq (besides Afghanistan), also in justifying the terrorist crimes against the people in any country (including USA, anytime an American community decided seriously to know the complete truth... starting from the training base of the terrorist leaders; the so-called Guantanamo prison). So I feel better anytime an ordinary American insults me or calls me a liar because this lets him be safe in case he is watched. In brief, there are now 4 big armies ready to serve the American Elite on power and their corporations/bankers; the US army, NATO, the Israeli army and Al-Qaeda. For instance, a CIA terrorist group of Al-Qaeda can easily be recognized by its flag on which it is written vertically three Arabic words, read as: “Allah is the Messenger of Mohammad”. This flag could be seen in any country in which the US System discovered a dictator and urged the FREE world to save its people; as Iraq, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Yemen and Syria for a few. It is sad that this flag will be “a la mode”, in the next decade, in Europe... also for the glory of America.

Sorry, it happens that I don’t live in a golden cage so I talk about facts that I live on the ground and not about fairy tales created for adults. But at the same time I admit that I have no choice but watching (as the world does) the FREE great actors who play the leaders of the greatest modern beasts against humanity while some others play the honourable saviours of the world who are running after the former ones... to the end of the world Wink Meanwhile, every person living in a golden cage is allowed to google the modern bible inspired by the most powerful/rich families in the world via famous trusted persons; not via miserable powerless human beings as Kerim.

Yes, I envy the persons whose reality means that Al-Qaeda got all the necessary military means (How?! Only God who doesn’t exist knows) to kill and terrorize millions of people in Middle East and North Africa (more to come) just to tease its REAL enemies on power in USA (the enemies who also won the democratic legitimate Jackpot on 9/11/2001 because of terror). I wonder what the illusion of such a person could be!!!

Anyway, one of the golden rules in the jungle is that the stronger is always right. You know now why I have to be wrong in whatever I may say; I am too far from being stronger than anyone... hence I have to be the last one to know by himself any truth Wink

(03-08-2016 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  All I can gather is that you are happy with quite a few conspiracy ideas.

So be happy all. I doubt there is (will be) even one member here who is not stronger than Kerim.

04-08-2016, 03:39 PM
[Image: dollar,money,art,fun-dcaee2604aacf9f4aa8...09e1_h.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-08-2016, 03:44 PM
[Image: poop.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
07-08-2016, 02:42 AM
No one can deny that Germans are civilized since very long time.
But this didn't prevent the common German people (by millions) be driven by the propaganda of their powerful/rich Elite (Nazis). This propaganda had the power to divide Europe then destroyed it, instead of unifying it (as agreed on with the American Elite to form a strong front against Communism). In brief, the Nazis and their propaganda were used to serve the dreams of the powerful/rich American Elite.

Aren't the today's people in the so-called Free World civilized as our dear German prior to WW2 were?
I wonder what makes most of these civilized people so sure that their powerful/rich Elite are not behind the modern terrorists attacks (that are justified as being natural, since 9/11/2001).

Who won unlimited legitimate rights and incomes after the 9/11 attacks?
Who won more legitimate powers over the common people after every terrorist attack against civilians in every European country lately?

In the past the Nazi’s propaganda failed because the genius brains who prepared and created WW2 were in America (where the greatest end beneficiaries from destroying Europe were).

But, since 9/11/2001, almost all people (mainly in the so-called civilized free countries) are isolated by a unique worldwide propaganda (but split in two; as the play of the good cop and the bad cop). It is supported (directly or indirectly) by all systems with no exceptions (hence starting from the American Elite on power and ending to their Russian counterparts).

So, most members here (theists or atheists) have no choice other than being driven by the today’s worldwide propaganda. It gives them almost daily all ‘solid evidences’, on their audio/video monitors as usual, about what is ‘real’ happening in the world and the true story behind every important event. The time a person decides (always thanks to today’s propaganda) to be in one side against another, the world’s top deceivers win another victim in their diabolic game (besides the big amounts of money, besides privileges as bonus, to pay for its serious players, also on all sides, made in conflict).

So if everything will go on as planned for the World Terror War (WTW) that was introduced, with a great success on 9/11/2001, by just sacrificing a few thousands of innocent American civilians, it will not allowed to stop till the toll of its victims will be not less than 1 billion (10 fold of WW2).

So it doesn’t matter if the victims of this WTW believe or not in a god, democracy or freedom, because they all have to watch together the daily episodes (and their solid audio/visual evidences of course) of the endless series “War on Terror” that was declared right after the arrival of second plane that confirmed the prophecy of Pr. G. Bush. Yes, Bush had a serious doubt, addressed to the nation a few minutes after the crash on the first WTC tower, that the horrible accident is likely a terrorist attack over America. The irony is that, in his same speech, Bush commanded first all his military officers not to intervene in any way with the first crash when he confirmed it as being a civil accident (see US Law). Fortunately, most of the American people are raised to obey blindly their president, elected democratically, for being their best man. And, as any prophet of a man-made god, Pr Bush had the right to address his followers (by millions) with two contradicting/opposing statements without hearing any serious complains from them.

Now, it is the turn of the very smart people around here to insult Kerim for not giving even one audio/visual “solid evidence” provided by the today’s propaganda Big Grin

Kerim