Poll: Video Thread?
Good Idea
Bad Idea
Indifferent
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
A discussion that doesn't need to happen about a thread that doesn't even exist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2014, 06:03 PM
A discussion that doesn't need to happen about a thread that doesn't even exist.
Hello. I was thinking it would be kind of cool to have a Video thread. Similar to the picture thread that we have. Basically posting videos of yourself doing whatever you wish to share, as long as it is appropriate and doesn't break any rules that is.

I thought it would be hilarious of me to post a video of me playing DDR, because it is dorky, I'd probably look like a fool, and I've never seen a video of myself. But I wouldn't want a whole thread about just my single video. Plus I don't want to be accused of trying to turn this place into my personal youtube channel.

So that brings me to my question. How would you all feel about a video thread? Sounds stupid? Cool? Waste of time? Prime entertainment? Do you have any funny videobit (just made that word up) that you would want to share?

To be clear, this isn't the video thread. I'm just raising the possibility of one. Would it break any rules? Feel free to comment about the thought below, and please vote in the poll!

As an aside, having a forum subsection that is something like "Forum Community" for threads such as the picture thread and the accent tag thread would make sense to me.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
15-10-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: A discussion that doesn't need to happen about a thread that doesn't even exist.
Too many Wicked Clowns and Egors out there.
Not me.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-10-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: A discussion that doesn't need to happen about a thread that doesn't even exist.
(15-10-2014 06:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too many Wicked Clowns and Egors out there.
Not me.
Of course by posting a video you would be risking a similar amount of personally identifiable material as sharing a picture.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
15-10-2014, 06:36 PM
(15-10-2014 06:32 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too many Wicked Clowns and Egors out there.
Not me.
Of course by posting a video you would be risking a similar amount of personally identifiable material as sharing a picture.

That's exactly why I removed all my pics.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Horrible horrible idea.

(15-10-2014 06:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:32 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Of course by posting a video you would be risking a similar amount of personally identifiable material as sharing a picture.

That's exactly why I removed all my pics.

I grabbed my own copies of you before you deleted them cutie pie. Blush

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Girly, I love that second one "waiting for my friend dude... The dentist dude.." Is what one part sounded like. Then "how many pills did you take??? Fuck you, you don't fucking understand..." And "why are you going upstairs??? That's where the food is!" Laugh out load Heart

Also have to note: I was playing this video, my husband looks at me "did you record me sleep walking?!?" Yeah... We have some experience with that in this house.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-10-2014, 07:07 PM
(15-10-2014 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Horrible horrible idea.

(15-10-2014 06:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's exactly why I removed all my pics.

That first one with the fall is SOOOOO funny.
If you have the one of me surfing on my head, with my dog, send it to me. I can't find it anywhere. The others I have.

15-10-2014, 07:19 PM
(15-10-2014 07:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you have the one of me surfing on my head, with my dog, send it to me. I can't find it anywhere. The others I have.

I remember saving that one 'cause it was funny as shit. Can't be sure I can find it now but I'll look.

#sigh
16-10-2014, 10:50 AM

(15-10-2014 06:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's exactly why I removed all my pics.

My favorite trilogy of Bob-ness

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
16-10-2014, 03:45 PM

Lol. Terrific entertainment. You sound like you have an English accent in the second video. Could this be true?

And I like the idea of everyone posting videos of themselves. I, however, never do anything odd, silly or humiliating, but hey, I sure love to see others humiliate themselves. So keep 'em coming. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post