A disorder I wouldn't mind having

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Naaaaah, waste of time.
(20-06-2012 03:23 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 01:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Think of all the extra time you would have to draw Gwynnies!
I think your confusing Chas with Hoc Confused
Yeah, I get that a lot. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Naaaaah, waste of time.
(20-06-2012 03:23 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 01:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Think of all the extra time you would have to draw Gwynnies!
I think your confusing Chas with Hoc Confused

Have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time? They're the same person.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
20-06-2012, 06:19 PM
A disorder I wouldn't mind having
Low doses (25-100mg) of the atypical antipsychotic Seroquel has done wonders for my chronic insomnia, Hellbound Brother. But when it comes to chronic insomnia you sometimes gotta go through a lot of pharmaceutical shit before you find something that works for you.

(20-06-2012 05:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 03:23 PM)bemore Wrote:  I think your confusing Chas with Hoc Confused

Have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time? They're the same person.

More like flip sides of the same coin. Both have rather sophisticated mathematical training. One is sure he's fucking insane and one is sure he's not. They're both fucking wrong. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-06-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: A disorder I wouldn't mind having
(20-06-2012 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Low doses (25-100mg) of the atypical antipsychotic Seroquel has done wonders for my insomnia, Hellbound Brother. But when it comes to chronic insomnia you sometimes gotta go through a lot of shit to find something that works for you.

(20-06-2012 05:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time? They're the same person.

More like flip sides of the same coin. Both have rather sophisticated mathematical training. One is sure he's fucking insane and one is sure he's not. They're both fucking wrong. Big Grin
Neither of us believes he or the other is insane. No

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-06-2012, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 06:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-06-2012 06:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Low doses (25-100mg) of the atypical antipsychotic Seroquel has done wonders for my insomnia, Hellbound Brother. But when it comes to chronic insomnia you sometimes gotta go through a lot of shit to find something that works for you.

Neither of us believes he or the other is insane. No

You're right. Mea culpa. Johnny C's been told he is clinically insane but he don't fuckin' believe it. And neither do I. ... But you're both still wrong. Gwynnies ain't the answer and neither is hyper-rationalism for me. But I'm a big fan of whatever works for you. Thumbsup

20-06-2012, 07:21 PM
(20-06-2012 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Low doses (25-100mg) of the atypical antipsychotic Seroquel has done wonders for my chronic insomnia, Hellbound Brother. But when it comes to chronic insomnia you sometimes gotta go through a lot of pharmaceutical shit before you find something that works for you.
A nice cocktail of anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds have cured the worst of my insomnia I was suffering through a year ago this time and if that doesn't cut it, smoking a nice Indica til I'm comfortably numb will usually do the trick!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-06-2012, 08:59 PM
(20-06-2012 07:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Low doses (25-100mg) of the atypical antipsychotic Seroquel has done wonders for my chronic insomnia, Hellbound Brother. But when it comes to chronic insomnia you sometimes gotta go through a lot of pharmaceutical shit before you find something that works for you.
... smoking a nice Indica til I'm comfortably numb will usually do the trick!

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Wink

21-06-2012, 05:43 AM
(20-06-2012 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 06:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Neither of us believes he or the other is insane. No

You're right. Mea culpa. Johnny C's been told he is clinically insane but he don't fuckin' believe it. And neither do I. ... But you're both still wrong. Gwynnies ain't the answer and neither is hyper-rationalism for me. But I'm a big fan of whatever works for you. Thumbsup
Hmmm, I don't consider myself hyper-rational. I do insist on evidence for claims of fact, but I like to entertain thoughts and ideas that don't necessarily have real evidence. My interactions with Lumi have boiled down to "That's interesting, got any evidence?".

I'm pretty sure that a hyper-rational person wouldn't be moved by "The Rainbow Connection". Kermit is a very advanced philosopher.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-06-2012, 09:47 AM
(21-06-2012 05:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that a hyper-rational person wouldn't be moved by "The Rainbow Connection". Kermit is a very advanced philosopher.
[Image: 000fs937.gif]

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 10:07 AM
(20-06-2012 11:17 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 09:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Mm...sleep...glorious sleep... Drinking Beverage
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tee...53283.html
Goddamn it, I was hoping for something like a two hour long orgasm, not wasting my life asleep.
What I was thinking, seeing how Erx posted this thread. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]