A dog who found God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 10:27 PM
A dog who found God
A bittersweet story about a pup and his mourning for his owner.

Remember to hug your dog tonight.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html#/...=allsearch

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A dog who found God
And.... now I'm bawling like a little baby.

First, this http://gimundo.com/news/article/hachiko-...loyal-dog/

And then: My dog was stolen almost 2 months ago. I have put posters everywhere and filed police reports, but I hear nothing for what has become of my German Shepherd. I hope soon I find him. I think he was stolen to sell, so I'm hoping his tattooed ear will come up and they will call. Stolen dogs have been more prevalent in my area. He is a stupid dog (I seriously think he is handicapped) but I love him. Here's hoping!

I wish I could hug him tonight.

[Image: rangerbackyard.jpg]
19-01-2013, 11:05 PM
(19-01-2013 11:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  And.... now I'm bawling like a little baby.

And then: My dog was stolen almost 2 months ago. I have put posters everywhere and filed police reports, but I hear nothing for what has become of my German Shepherd. I hope soon I find him. I think he was stolen to sell, so I'm hoping his tattooed ear will come up and they will call. Stolen dogs have been more prevalent in my area. He is a stupid dog (I seriously think he is handicapped) but I love him. Here's hoping!

Now I'm crying.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
19-01-2013, 11:13 PM
(19-01-2013 11:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  And.... now I'm bawling like a little baby.

You should microchip him if you get him back. Chips are very difficult for theives to remove, even if they know the dog has one.
19-01-2013, 11:17 PM
(19-01-2013 11:13 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  

You should microchip him if you get him back. Chips are very difficult for theives to remove, even if they know the dog has one.
I had asked the vet to, but at the time I was at a rural location and they didn't have any left... I meant to go back on his next checkup. Sad
19-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Awwwwww. Now I'm crying too....

Sad

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen

20-01-2013, 05:54 AM
LOL, hey guys, I just got back from this thing my friends and I do every weekend; we go around stealing people's dogs, and we found th-........

........oh...

*Slowly backs toward the door and quietly takes his leave*

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
20-01-2013, 09:10 AM
(20-01-2013 05:54 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  LOL, hey guys, I just got back from this thing my friends and I do every weekend; we go around stealing people's dogs, and we found th-........

........oh...

Not funny. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2013, 11:08 AM
(20-01-2013 05:54 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  LOL, hey guys, I just got back from this thing my friends and I do every weekend; we go around stealing people's dogs, and we found th-........

........oh...

Pretty sure in your recent loss I've been sympathetic. Not sure why it's funny to make a joke for my loss? I love this dog more than some people.
20-01-2013, 11:33 AM
(20-01-2013 11:08 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  

........oh...

Pretty sure in your recent loss I've been sympathetic. Not sure why it's funny to make a joke for my loss? I love this dog more than some people.
It wasn't remotely funny. It was an undeserved crass comment and a low blow.

I hope your boy finds his way home soon. I'd dissolve into a blubbering puddle if any of my dogs went missing.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?