A dumbass abroad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2017, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2017 06:54 PM by neurotibotical.)
RE: A dumbass abroad
(25-05-2017 03:12 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 02:35 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  All the ugly Americans finally voted in a President to represent them overseas.
Depends on your definition of "ugly American" but there were some ugly Americans in the Clinton camp too. Just a different kind of ugly -- elitist vs redneck, if you will.

Have we really fallen so far that "sanity" and "facts" are synonymous with "elitism"?

No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes neurotibotical's post
25-05-2017, 05:48 PM
(25-05-2017 03:12 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 02:35 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  All the ugly Americans finally voted in a President to represent them overseas.
Depends on your definition of "ugly American" but there were some ugly Americans in the Clinton camp too. Just a different kind of ugly -- elitist vs redneck, if you will.

"Ugly American: an American who behaves offensively when abroad."

Who in the Clinton camp behaved offensively when abroad?
25-05-2017, 05:55 PM
My first thought was that someone should have decked his sorry ass...then I realized that the other people in attendance are displaying a level of class that tRump is incapable of.

What a miserable POS.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
25-05-2017, 06:19 PM
(25-05-2017 05:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My first thought was that someone should have decked his sorry ass...then I realized that the other people in attendance are displaying a level of class that tRump is incapable of.

What a miserable POS.

I think a 1/4" stiletto strategically placed would be a total win. The SS ain't gonna prone out some woman who "accidentally" steps down on his foot with her full weight. Evil_monster
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
25-05-2017, 06:38 PM
(25-05-2017 04:05 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 03:12 PM)mordant Wrote:  Depends on your definition of "ugly American" but there were some ugly Americans in the Clinton camp too. Just a different kind of ugly -- elitist vs redneck, if you will.

Have we really fallen so far that "sanity" and "facts" and synonymous with "elitism"?

"Elitism"

Lolwut, have you seen Trump and the Republican party!?

I agree Hillary is as well, but to say of the two she represents it more than Trump is fucking hilarious and shows your ignorance.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-05-2017, 07:59 PM
I haz a sad.

he makes me have so much sads.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
26-05-2017, 04:46 PM
(25-05-2017 12:53 PM)julep Wrote:  Here he is, Ladies and Gentlemen! The leader of the free world...

Shoving the prime minister of Montenegro:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...102144808/

Being schooled on the art of the handshake by Macron:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/m...handshake/

Facepalm

Nothing but class, from our Commander in Chief.

Makes me feel great again, already. Tongue

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
28-05-2017, 01:59 PM
The #1 foreign affairs goal for the USSR and later Russia post WWII was the desolation of the American-German Alliance Trump managed to do this on his first international trip. If he is not an active Russian agent he is an unwitting one and functionally there is no difference.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Archie Bunker is alive and well. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-05-2017, 02:08 PM
(28-05-2017 01:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The #1 foreign affairs goal for the USSR and later Russia post WWII was the desolation of the American-German Alliance Trump managed to do this on his first international trip. If he is not an active Russian agent he is an unwitting one and functionally there is no difference.

The German American alliance, from a European perspective, never was as important as the German French alliance. After centuries of waging war against each other.

The self proclaimed special relationshipt between America and the UK certainly was more important in the eyes of the Russian. Which also is mirrored in their efforts ti subverse the british intelligence services. Successfully so.

What Merkel said today was a long time in coming. The Trump trip only was the last drop in the barrel. I have to say, if I was a German citizen, I would vote Merkel, although I haven't voted conservative for the last 30 years. But Merkel is one of the select few politicians that stayed human and weigh their humanitarian values against the possible consequences of their decisions.

Who would have thought? When she was taking office, back in 2005, I was opposed to her. Her style of running the government has convinced me otherwise.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post