A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
27-08-2016, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2016 10:50 PM by theBorg.)
Heart A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?
If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

If all books false, then there is no True Book. Why is it the True?! If something is True, it necessarily exists in the real world.
Same holds for True God, True Church, True Religion, True mother, True father,....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why then He is True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

♫The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round.♫

The above clearly demonstrates that you are correct. But can you see it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
27-08-2016, 05:50 AM
We didn't call it true, you did.

I refer to it as your made up invisible buddy......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-08-2016, 06:15 AM
If you can't even form coherent thoughts in a sentence, why do you continue to post?

You're not even aware how utterly incoherent you are, maybe you could be aware enough to know that you make no sense whatsoever, then maybe you could just stop posting.

That would be a huge step forward for you.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
27-08-2016, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2016 09:58 AM by Bucky Ball.)
See this "Ban Log Commentary Thread" ?

It's gonna be talking about you right quick, Spammy Spamster.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-08-2016, 06:29 AM
Borg, you think you're "ministering" to this forum, but you're not. You're making all of the atheists here... even more atheist. Nice job. You're really putting your time to good use. Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
27-08-2016, 06:29 AM
Borg are you getting your dumbass questions from this book?

I'm tempted to get this book, just for a laugh, but I have to find a way to get it without paying anything for it.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
27-08-2016, 06:34 AM
Borg, you come here expecting us to learn from you, and yet you clearly think you have nothing to learn from us. You feel superior to the rest of the forum, and yet I wouldn't be surprised if that lack of humility is exactly what's expected of you from your religion. How sad. Undecided

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
27-08-2016, 06:44 AM
What is a "god" anyway ?
It's kinda like a twitch or mental reflex/jerk/bad habit, as far as I can see. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-08-2016, 06:57 AM
(27-08-2016 06:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What is a "god" anyway ?
It's kinda like a twitch or mental reflex/jerk/bad habit, as far as I can see. Angel
God is the go-to explanation for shit we don't understand. As the class "shit we don't understand" gets smaller, so does God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post