A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
27-08-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

I don't know what you said in this post, but your title is spot on! Jesus doesn't exist, but the G-d worshipped by millions of Jews does exist. Case closed!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2016, 07:08 AM
(27-08-2016 06:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't know what you said in this post, but your title is spot on! Jesus doesn't exist, but the G-d worshipped by millions of Jews does exist. Case closed!

And the evidence for that is... ?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-08-2016, 07:19 AM
(27-08-2016 07:08 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 06:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't know what you said in this post, but your title is spot on! Jesus doesn't exist, but the G-d worshipped by millions of Jews does exist. Case closed!

And the evidence for that is... ?

What do you mean evidence? I just said it, didn't I?
27-08-2016, 07:26 AM
(27-08-2016 07:19 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 07:08 AM)unfogged Wrote:  And the evidence for that is... ?

What do you mean evidence? I just said it, didn't I?

That's what I figured.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
27-08-2016, 07:42 AM
In Abrahamic mythology, God is supposed to be the the all powerful, all knowing creator of the universe. In Christian mythology God is supposed to have incarnated himself as Jesus and he is supposed to have written the Bible. In Islamic mythology, angel came and impregnated virgin Mary. And yet today God is completely and absolutely silent. Therefore, the only thing we hear from God comes from people who are speaking on his behalf, which in many cases these people are lunatics such as yourself.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
27-08-2016, 07:50 AM
(27-08-2016 06:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

I don't know what you said in this post, but your title is spot on! Jesus doesn't exist, but the G-d worshipped by millions of Jews does exist. Case closed!

That's intended as humor, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
27-08-2016, 07:53 AM

This makes no sense. "why do you call Him the TRUE???"
That's the thing: We don't call any god "the true."
Also, just wondering, which deity are you talking about?

☆☆☆
27-08-2016, 08:06 AM

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.
27-08-2016, 08:10 AM
(27-08-2016 08:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

Is it just my English? or is this guy a complete idiot? We don't have a god, no TRUE GOD and NO FALSE GOD, we simply do not believe in god Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 5 users Like izel's post
27-08-2016, 08:11 AM

We DON'T. We're saying, "okay, this conceptual category of gods-that-are-true? There's no real thing that's actually in it. It's an empty category. Nothing fits the bill."

Imagine that someone used the phrase "weightless as a feather" to indicate something weighs very little. Of course, feathers do weigh something. No feather is weightless. There is no such thing as a true weightless feather. The fact that we can name the category (a truly weightless feather) to indicate that the category is empty DOES NOT STOP THE CATEGORY FROM BEING EMPTY.

And if it did, I could invent the category "the true stack of dollar bills worth a million dollars that are in my hand right now" and suddenly be a literal millionaire. And I could show that to other people and they could confirm it through experimentation. And then the entire economy would collapse. IT WOULD BE AWFUL.

..... okay, so not only was Borg's latest installment almost completely incoherent, but the only thing remotely approaching logic in it hinged on the incoherence itself.

Is that a formal fallacy? That should be a formal fallacy, dammit.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post