A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
27-08-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

When has an atheist ever said the words "The True God doesn't exist!"? It's certainly a strange use of the word "true", if it doesn't exist right? So, if I said "There is no True Fairy Queen!" Does that mean there are false fairy queens and one real fairy queen, because I used the word "true" that must mean it's real? It's still not real, I could go around saying "I know the True Fairy Queen, she has impacted my life in many positive ways, she's totally real!" and she wouldn't exist, these are just words, they can't actually conjure imaginary beings like a God.

But anyway there is no reason why we atheists call "Him" the "True" because we don't call him that, we call all Gods false, they are all imaginary.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
27-08-2016, 05:43 PM
Your day explained in a GIF
[Image: 3f8789eb932dcd8272c793f3bda2b6b4.jpg]

I'm posting tofu since I'm rebelling against the established order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

(27-08-2016 04:23 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 03:15 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  I feel like posting cat pictures here. Can I post cat pictures here? This place needs cats.

Forum tradition for responding to a string of bad, incoherent arguments from spammers is to respond with pictures of cheese.

[Image: pic04.jpg]

You may only post pictures of cats if you want to be known as an iconoclast who defies tradition in favor of doing things your own way.

[+] 4 users Like ricepudding12's post
27-08-2016, 05:44 PM
He's just quoting a book of propaganda at us.

It's actually kind of sad.

Another drooling, brainless cultist who talks a lot but never listens. Angry

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
27-08-2016, 05:50 PM
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

Have you given any consideration to moving away from a glue and crayon based diet?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
27-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Honestly guys it sounds like he is confusing atheists for gnostic Christians. Gnostics believe that the god, Christ was talking about was different from the god of the old testament because of how angry and full of wrath he was. Therefore they call old testament god a demiurge and new testament god the "true god". Its all bullshit anyway.

27-08-2016, 06:10 PM
(27-08-2016 04:23 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  You may only post pictures of cats if you want to be known as an iconoclast who defies tradition in favor of doing things your own way.

[Image: 112809642-fostering-cats-kittens-632x475-281x211.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Screw cats I pray to the

[Image: 0007449850_100.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-08-2016, 06:36 PM
(27-08-2016 06:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Screw cats I pray to the

[Image: 0007449850_100.png]
Blasphemer!!!

27-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Is Borg still commenting? Or, did he hit an iceBorg and sink. Laughat Laugh out load I just made myself laugh. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-08-2016, 07:30 PM
(27-08-2016 03:35 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Understandable. But depending on the individual making the claim. Their point of view always trumps the bible. A--a (i'm not going to say her name because she's like Beetlejuice) would be a good example of this.

She had made claims of having regular visitation with the holy ghost. She claim to have a personal feed to god. And any questions that she wanted would be told to her. When presented with bible verses she would simply ignored them saying that weren't the right interpretation, or were put in by man, or god changed his mind.

Just like I did with A--a. I gave her the benefit of the doubt till she made the "joke" about how she didn't see a problem with raping kids.

Oh yeah, Awful was quite the headcase, I showed her historical documentation of Isaac C. Haight and John D Lee claiming to have been "Holy Spirit led" days before committing the Mountain Meadows massacre with Bloody Brigham Young's full sanction. She just bleated about Mormonism being true regardless, she had no defense of this atrocity under "Holy Spirit" guidance.

It's the ultimate egotistical mentality, subverting evidence and reality to conform to your viewpoint.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition