A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
27-08-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?
(27-08-2016 04:46 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 04:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  God is Austrian?

Well that explains a lot of things.

Also, He's a Republican.

And he'll be back. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-08-2016, 07:44 PM
If all flying spaghetti monsters are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True flying spaghetti monster? Let him say, that there is no a false flying spaghetti monster. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True flying spaghetti monster”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

Say to atheists: your false flying spaghetti monster does not exist, but the True flying spaghetti monster does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false flying spaghetti monster of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

umm....checkmate?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Matt Finney's post
27-08-2016, 08:10 PM
(27-08-2016 05:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

Have you given any consideration to moving away from a glue and crayon based diet?

Oh, WD, how I've missed you!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-08-2016, 08:13 PM
(27-08-2016 08:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

We don't.

Your alleged god seems to be powerless to manifest in My office, by the way. What a useless (and probably imaginary) git.
27-08-2016, 08:38 PM
(27-08-2016 05:43 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  [Image: 3f8789eb932dcd8272c793f3bda2b6b4.jpg]

I'm posting tofu since I'm rebelling against the established order.

Joke's on you. Tofu is basically cheese made from soy milk. Big Grin
27-08-2016, 09:41 PM
(27-08-2016 05:43 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  I'm posting tofu since I'm rebelling against the established order.

Tofu is fine if deep-fried. I use it in hot and sour soup all the time. Haven't yet figured out how to make soft tofu edible, 'tho.
27-08-2016, 09:54 PM
(27-08-2016 09:41 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 05:43 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  I'm posting tofu since I'm rebelling against the established order.

Tofu is fine if deep-fried. I use it in hot and sour soup all the time. Haven't yet figured out how to make soft tofu edible, 'tho.

Slice it thin, cover it with dill, basil, and a cherry tomato, and serve it on a cracker.

.... I would guess. I've never actually tried that.
27-08-2016, 10:52 PM
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

If all books false, then there is no True Book. Why is it the True?! If something is True, it necessarily exists in the real world.
Same holds for True God, True Church, True Religion, True mother, True father,....

If all books false, then there is no True Book. Why is it the True?! If something is True, it necessarily exists in the real world.
Same holds for True God, True Church, True Religion, True mother, True father,....
27-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Okay, Borg's replying to his own OP and doing so BY CUTTING AND PASTING his own OP. At what point do we call spam?

EDIT: .... I'm not SAYING this is spam. I really have no idea. This guy is quite unintentionally exploring the gray borders of spam, which I suspect is a result of lead deposits from the cans that he stores his spam in.
27-08-2016, 11:39 PM
(27-08-2016 10:52 PM)theBorg Wrote:  If all books false, then there is no True Book.

Books do not need to be true to be enjoyable. I enjoy reading fiction.

Quote:If something is True, it necessarily exists in the real world.

Your god does not appear to exist in the real world. It cannot be seen. It cannot be felt. It cannot be heard, smelled, tasted or weighed. The only "voice" it has is in the imaginations of believers. Therefore, your god does not appear to be true.

I, on the other hand, am real enough to be seen, felt, heard, and smelled (especially after a hard and stinky workout at the gym). If you tried to taste Me without My explicit consent, however, you might get a stinging slap across the face instead.
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post