A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
28-08-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right?
[Image: 98267-960x720-mainzer-spundekaes-mit-knoblauch.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
28-08-2016, 05:01 AM
(27-08-2016 08:38 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 05:43 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  [Image: 3f8789eb932dcd8272c793f3bda2b6b4.jpg]

I'm posting tofu since I'm rebelling against the established order.

Joke's on you. Tofu is basically cheese made from soy milk. Big Grin
Tofu is an alternative to products made by BIG DAIRY and its lobbyists. Fight the power.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes ricepudding12's post
28-08-2016, 05:15 AM
(27-08-2016 10:52 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

If all books false, then there is no True Book. Why is it the True?! If something is True, it necessarily exists in the real world.
Same holds for True God, True Church, True Religion, True mother, True father,....

If all books false, then there is no True Book. Why is it the True?! If something is True, it necessarily exists in the real world.
Same holds for True God, True Church, True Religion, True mother, True father,....

True book? False book? There are many books that have facts in them. Do those count as true books?
Also, the true church exists in the real world? So are you calling every church the true church and every religion the true religion?
What is a true father and a true mother? Someone's real parents?

☆☆☆
28-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Yep . All false gods does not exists. Only chuck Norris is real.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
28-08-2016, 08:37 AM
(27-08-2016 06:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 05:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If all gods are false (or dead), then the True One “does not exist”. Why is He True?! Why an atheist says that there is no True God? Let him say, that there is no a false god. Atheists, listen! If there is “no True God”, as you say, then why do you call Him the TRUE???

I don't know what you said in this post, but your title is spot on! Jesus doesn't exist, but the G-d worshipped by millions of Jews does exist. Case closed!

Sorry but I must disagree. All gods including G-d doesn't exist. But chuck Norris is real . Everyone can see chuck Norris.

[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
28-08-2016, 08:40 AM
I'm partial to grilled cheese sandwiches, myself. Yummmmmmmm
Drooling

[Image: Grill-Up-The-Goodness.aspx]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-08-2016, 08:40 AM

Say to atheists: your false god does not exist, but the True God does exist. It is my personal opinion, can you check the argumentation? The false god of atheists - blasphemous behavior and absurd speech.

Chuck Norris , chuck Norris everything is about chuck Norris.

28-08-2016, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2016 08:45 AM by Leo.)

Chuck Norris , chuck Norris. Everything is about chuck Norris.

28-08-2016, 08:55 AM
(28-08-2016 08:42 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 10:52 PM)theBorg Wrote:  If all books false, then there is no True Book. Why is it the True?! If something is True, it necessarily exists in the real world.

Chuck Norris , chuck Norris. Everything is about chuck Norris.

Or Chuck Norris eating cheese sandwiches. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-08-2016, 04:56 PM
(28-08-2016 08:40 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm partial to grilled cheese sandwiches, myself. Yummmmmmmm
Drooling

[Image: Grill-Up-The-Goodness.aspx]

I should have one later.

☆☆☆