A feminist world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: A feminist world
(11-06-2014 10:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Feminism = Gender Equality

So a 'feminist' world would be one without unwarranted sex discrimination. This is not a hard to grasp concept.

Anything that calls itself fem(anything) is not about equality. If it's about equality ,they should just call themselves equalists or something. But it's not, so they don't. Feminists are mostly failed women and lesbians, with a few misguided but otherwise half decent females too. But mostly failed women and lesbians, and bisexuals. It's staggering how many feminists are bisexual. Oh, and tattoos and piercings, that's common too. Self mutilation is common among feminists.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 03:37 PM
(11-06-2014 03:35 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Feminism = Gender Equality

So a 'feminist' world would be one without unwarranted sex discrimination. This is not a hard to grasp concept.

Anything that calls itself fem(anything) is not about equality. If it's about equality ,they should just call themselves equalists or something. But it's not, so they don't. Feminists are mostly failed women and lesbians, with a few misguided but otherwise half decent females too. But mostly failed women and lesbians, and bisexuals. It's staggering how many feminists are bisexual. Oh, and tattoos and piercings, that's common too. Self mutilation is common among feminists.

You're thirteen years old and still haven't sprouted pubes, aren't you?
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
11-06-2014, 03:38 PM
(11-06-2014 03:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:35 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Anything that calls itself fem(anything) is not about equality. If it's about equality ,they should just call themselves equalists or something. But it's not, so they don't. Feminists are mostly failed women and lesbians, with a few misguided but otherwise half decent females too. But mostly failed women and lesbians, and bisexuals. It's staggering how many feminists are bisexual. Oh, and tattoos and piercings, that's common too. Self mutilation is common among feminists.

You're thirteen years old and still haven't sprouted pubes, aren't you?

Your mother is a slut. Trust me.
11-06-2014, 03:43 PM
(11-06-2014 03:38 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  You're thirteen years old and still haven't sprouted pubes, aren't you?

Your mother is a slut. Trust me.

Is that the best you can do? Back to the bedroom with your sock little boy.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
11-06-2014, 03:44 PM
(11-06-2014 03:43 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:38 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Your mother is a slut. Trust me.

Is that the best you can do? Back to the bedroom with your sock little boy.

Tee hee.

Drooling
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I believe the original poster is confusing feminists with feminazis. There are a few of them around and are as bad as any mysoginist. Like when a woman flips out because some guy in an elevator invites her to his room. Or when women on TV laugh about cutting a guys dick off (put a group of men on there laughing about brutalizing a women and see what happens). I fucking hate double-standards!
Then there are actual feminists who want only equality. No problem there.
11-06-2014, 03:47 PM
(11-06-2014 03:45 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I believe the original poster is confusing feminists with feminazis. There are a few of them around and are as bad as any mysoginist. Like when a woman flips out because some guy in an elevator invites her to his room. Or when women on TV laugh about cutting a guys dick off (put a group of men on there laughing about brutalizing a women and see what happens). I fucking hate double-standards!
Then there are actual feminists who want only equality. No problem there.

Indeed. Feminists should be publically made an example of. Hang 'em high.
11-06-2014, 04:57 PM
(11-06-2014 03:35 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Anything that calls itself fem(anything) is not about equality. If it's about equality ,they should just call themselves equalists or something. But it's not, so they don't. Feminists are mostly failed women and lesbians, with a few misguided but otherwise half decent females too. But mostly failed women and lesbians, and bisexuals. It's staggering how many feminists are bisexual. Oh, and tattoos and piercings, that's common too. Self mutilation is common among feminists.

[Image: yawn_zps2ddc55e8.gif]
11-06-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm not a feminist. But as a humanist I'd answer with wanting to see a world where everyone is given equal choice and opportunity.
11-06-2014, 05:10 PM
All this talk of Feminazis has started me thinking of really hot women in military uniforms, with jodhpurs and riding crops seducing Kasov into wearing a French maid's outfit so he can do their housework while he minces around and lisps.

You know you want it Kasov ...
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post