A feminist world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: A feminist world
(11-06-2014 05:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  All this talk of Feminazis has started me thinking of really hot women in military uniforms, with jodhpurs and riding crops seducing Kasov into wearing a French maid's outfit so he can do their housework while he minces around and lisps.

You know you want it Kasov ...

Thanks for reminding me of this 70's exploitation film.

[Image: 91TQZxcxY0L._SL1500_.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-06-2014, 09:44 PM
(11-06-2014 09:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 05:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  All this talk of Feminazis has started me thinking of really hot women in military uniforms, with jodhpurs and riding crops seducing Kasov into wearing a French maid's outfit so he can do their housework while he minces around and lisps.

You know you want it Kasov ...

Thanks for reminding me of this 70's exploitation film.

[Image: 91TQZxcxY0L._SL1500_.jpg]

Ahhh Ilsa. They made sequels to that as well.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-06-2014, 02:53 AM
It has a very short plot on wikipedia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilsa,_She_Wolf_of_the_SS

Quote:Ilsa is Kommandant of a Nazi prison camp, who conducts sadistic scientific experiments designed to demonstrate that women are more capable of enduring pain than men are, and therefore should be allowed to fight in the army. Ilsa is also portrayed as a buxom woman with a voracious sexual appetite for men. Every night, she chooses another one of her male prisoners and rapes him; however, due to her insatiable hunger, she gets disappointed when her current victim eventually ejaculates, and promptly has him castrated and put to death. Only an American prisoner, who can withhold ejaculating, manages to use her weakness to his favor.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post