I like polls that are pointless
I think pointless polls are stupid
[Show Results]

A few things I like about this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: A few things I like about this forum
(18-05-2014 02:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like it here because people aren't stupid.
People here aren't stupid? Well, I cannot speak for others but I do stupid things every day; I wouldn't be honest if I described myself as not stupid.

But many other people here don't seem stupid at all and I like that too.

Thanks for your view, dancefortwo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 03:07 PM
(18-05-2014 03:36 AM)living thing Wrote:  I've never seen a motherfucking drunk hairless pirate monkey swear, so I don't really know what you mean.

You just did. ... It's motherfucking drunk hairless pirate monkeys swearing all the way down, silly. Big Grin

(18-05-2014 03:36 AM)living thing Wrote:  All I know is that my sister wanted to rip the curtains off to make herself a dress.

I have an excellent sewing machine. I could help. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-05-2014, 03:08 PM
(18-05-2014 03:04 PM)living thing Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 02:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like it here because people aren't stupid.
People here aren't stupid? Well, I cannot speak for others but I do stupid things every day; I wouldn't be honest if I described myself as not stupid.

But many other people here don't seem stupid at all and I like that too.

Thanks for your view, dancefortwo.

Well, compared to many people I see and read about online, the people here are brilliant. Sometimes I hang my head in shame over some of the things on the internet.

It's just like......

Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-05-2014, 03:12 PM
I may have the odd brain fart but I ain't about to admit guilt if you ask me if I'm dumb. It's OK to have a bit of confidence that you're smarter than the next yokel. After all I got me an eddication what not many other people gotten 'cos of basically random chance... I can *choose* not to spell correctly Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-05-2014, 03:23 PM
(18-05-2014 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 03:36 AM)living thing Wrote:  I've never seen a motherfucking drunk hairless pirate monkey swear, so I don't really know what you mean.

You just did. ... It's motherfucking drunk hairless pirate monkeys swearing all the way down, silly. Big Grin
Oh, so you're the one they call GirlyMotherfuckingDrunkHairlessPirateMonkey! Sorry, I got confused with the man thing. Then you're right, you can swear like yourself and nobody gives their feces away! Yeah, that's good about this place, isn't it?

(18-05-2014 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 03:36 AM)living thing Wrote:  All I know is that my sister wanted to rip the curtains off to make herself a dress.

I have an excellent sewing machine. I could help. Big Grin
I'm not sure she'll want to be dressed in those any more, they were eighties curtains. But it is good to know about your sewing machine and presumably your skills; can I ask you for help if I ever need some complex sewing?

Thanks anyway. Don't forget to have fun!
[+] 1 user Likes living thing's post
18-05-2014, 03:25 PM
(18-05-2014 03:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  I may have the odd brain fart but I ain't about to admit guilt if you ask me if I'm dumb. It's OK to have a bit of confidence that you're smarter than the next yokel. After all I got me an eddication what not many other people gotten 'cos of basically random chance... I can *choose* not to spell correctly Big Grin
Yes, but the thing is... what do brain farts smell like? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes living thing's post
18-05-2014, 03:29 PM
(18-05-2014 12:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 10:09 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  (I tried to type scepticism on my phone and the auto correct tried to make it American Weeping )

Merkins spell it with a 'k' Drinking Beverage

I am merkin. I'm also skeptical of your claim as to how I spell scepticism.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
18-05-2014, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 03:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2014 03:23 PM)living thing Wrote:  Oh, so you're the one they call GirlyMotherfuckingDrunkHairlessPirateMonkey! Sorry, I got confused with the man thing. Then you're right, you can swear like yourself and nobody gives their feces away! Yeah, that's good about this place, isn't it?

Your confusion is understandable. The "man" part is optional depending on how I'm dosing my testosterone gel.

(18-05-2014 03:23 PM)living thing Wrote:  But it is good to know about your sewing machine and presumably your skills; can I ask you for help if I ever need some complex sewing?

I only bought it. ManlyGirl's the one that knows how to use it. Tongue But I'm sure she'd go for it.

(18-05-2014 03:25 PM)living thing Wrote:  ]Yes, but the thing is... what do brain farts smell like? Consider

Burnt popcorn.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-05-2014, 04:05 PM
(18-05-2014 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your confusion is understandable. The "man" part is optional depending on how I'm dosing my testosterone gel.

Pish tosh. Postmodern genderfluidity means it's all a matter of identity and presentation anyway, don't you know.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
18-05-2014, 04:14 PM
(18-05-2014 04:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your confusion is understandable. The "man" part is optional depending on how I'm dosing my testosterone gel.

Pish tosh. Postmodern genderfluidity means it's all a matter of identity and presentation anyway, don't you know.

I was gonna say that Postmodern genderfluidity can be seen in Metrosexuals, but in Girly's case I think it would be referred to as Sumosexual. Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post