A formal Christian does not believe his god can be perfect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: A formal Christian does not believe his god can be perfect
(25-08-2016 05:16 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:58 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am afraid that, also here, the word 'perfect' is a man-made thing in order to describe real things.

Perfect is an ill-defined term to describe someone's subjective viewpoint on something.

You might as well say something is wubulous.

God claims are something different entirely, god is considered the standard of perfection, this is something quite a bit more than ascribing a descriptive term to something that exists.

God becomes perfection itself, perfect is nothing more than a subjective term that has no underpinning definition.

There is nothing in the universe that is perfect, yet everything in the universe can be perfect, you can only assert that something is perfect, but it's a meaningless term based on subjective definitions.

Just as god has no coherent definition, perfect has no coherent definition.

Your professor considered perfection to be an unattainable value for a real person, it was only a descriptive term for an impossible and imaginary concept that only an imaginary thing with imaginary characteristics could posses.

In brief, if a teller cannot connect to a word, he used, a clear idea (clear relative to the listener), his word would be just a collection of letters or alike. In the latter case and at best, the listener interprets it the way he used doing; based on his own experiences, if not on a certain bible, ancient (a holy book) or modern (the internet).

Here, we exchanged, for example, the idea connected to the word 'perfect' (or perfection) as it is considered by each of us.
The good news is that no one can change your interpretation or mine. The reason is that the meaning of every word (or expression) which is accepted by a person is closely related to all ideas which are included already in his personal set of knowledge. Therefore, trying to change the meaning of one important word only would likely produce something like an earthquake among one's brain cells.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2016, 09:10 AM
(26-08-2016 10:42 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 09:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Being wise is like being perfect... both are relative matters as everything else in the universe.

This explains why each person is given a brilliant brain so he can be wise of what he is interested in and therefore being perfect of what he is supposed to be.

So instead of looking for the existence of an extra-terrestrial life, I was interested in discovering the 'real' terrestrial life instead Wink

And instead of searching about dinosaurs, I preferred observing the present living things, mainly the human beings among whom I have to live Wink

About medical discussions (as vaccination, you mentioned), I had to explore a much more important subject which could be titled 'the real story behind worldwide propaganda of AIDS'.

Finally, as it is good for you to be wise about things you are interested in (please don't tell me you don't have a healthy human brain), I did my best to have all the knowledge that interests me and is useful in my daily life.
Yes, I don't like interfering in other's life. After all, sane mature persons have all the necessary tools... as I have, if not more Wink

Kerim

So you are claiming to be "the wisest man", because you are so clever to not trust anybody (particularly not evil scientists participating in global conspiracies) or anything but your own, superior, infallible logic. But when asked about some pretty simple scientific topics (crosschecking if what you -try to- do matches if what you say), you refuse to respond in any meaningful way or adress the topics at all.

Mhm, what should one think about that?

I am afraid that you too should be 'the wisest man' about whatever related to your life. But you are also free to trust blindly some other's minds that are so kind to offer all what you like knowing about your life... for free (if we exclude the cost of running a search on the internet or watching TV).

In brief, only my Creator, not any man in all history, is wiser than me about things related to my existence and life. So you never hear me saying I am wiser than anyone else because every sane mature person was also given a human brain as mine to discover what he may need in his life (not mine Wink ).

This explains to some extent why I fully understand your reactions while, it seems, you find hard explaining my calm attitude in all situations Wink

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
11-09-2016, 09:15 AM
(27-08-2016 08:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm guessing that due to the onslaught of science and logic, poor old Kerim's left the building.

We should... uh... pray that it's permanent. Tongue

I knew you will miss me... You noticed my absence Tongue

11-09-2016, 09:55 AM
(27-08-2016 08:50 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Well... maybe not.

From previous posts KerimF, sadly, lives in or near a major war torn area in Syria, Sad

I am, as always, hoping the best for them.

In fact, during the very long world war of terror that only its creators can stop it, the only thing that all ordinary people around the world can do is to wish the best for each other.

Since now, I hope the episodes of the re-destruction of Europe, scheduled for the coming decade, will not have the chance to be played.
I am saying this... while I know that when the terror will start exploding in Europe (as it did in Syria, if not much worse) it will convince many here that Kerim... wasn't another conspiracy nut.

11-09-2016, 10:00 AM
(11-09-2016 09:10 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 10:42 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  So you are claiming to be "the wisest man", because you are so clever to not trust anybody (particularly not evil scientists participating in global conspiracies) or anything but your own, superior, infallible logic. But when asked about some pretty simple scientific topics (crosschecking if what you -try to- do matches if what you say), you refuse to respond in any meaningful way or adress the topics at all.

Mhm, what should one think about that?

I am afraid that you too should be 'the wisest man' about whatever related to your life. But you are also free to trust blindly some other's minds that are so kind to offer all what you like knowing about your life... for free (if we exclude the cost of running a search on the internet or watching TV).

In brief, only my Creator, not any man in all history, is wiser than me about things related to my existence and life. So you never hear me saying I am wiser than anyone else because every sane mature person was also given a human brain as mine to discover what he may need in his life (not mine Wink ).

This explains to some extent why I fully understand your reactions while, it seems, you find hard explaining my calm attitude in all situations Wink

Kerim

You are still not responding but just rambling

fail

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
11-09-2016, 11:10 AM
(28-08-2016 02:41 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Kerim, the problem with your analysis is that you don't have a clue about the USA, its culture or people.

You may be right but I can't see how this could be related to the fruits (facts) of the 9/11 attacks.

(28-08-2016 02:41 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  There's no "false flag" issue with the WTC attack. Yes, the US embassy in Saudi Arabia may have fast tracked visas for the WTC bombers but they did so out of total ignorance about what Islam is. The US, at the time of the Iraq invasion had absolutely no intelligence machinery in the Middle East. They stupidly began relying on Arab/Muslim groups to fill a gap, had created Al-Quaeda to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

I am afraid that ignorance and stupidity are always used by the controlled international media (run by privileged persons, hence not by people like you and I) to justify anything happened as being wrong or bad (at least as seen by the American people). And let us not forget that ALL proofs (approved officially) are provided on videos (confessions, terrorists at work, scenes of crimes, interviews... etc. even the scientific explanations about the fast total destruction of the 3 WTC buildings).

(28-08-2016 02:41 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Americans are very religious and somehow got the idea that being a "fundamentalist" Muslim was something like being a Quaker. They didn't realize that Islam is nothing but a Mafia style death cult in which people are indoctrinated from birth. Their proxies took up offers to go to the US to help the US fight Middle Eastern wars but they never deviated from their own ideology which was bent on destruction of the Great Satan, America.

So, Americans were made to believe that Syria is anti-USA on which unlimited American sanctions had to be applied against its people after the terror of the Muslim Brotherhoods was defeated early 80's. And now they were convinced that Al-Qaeda (and alike) sees in America the Great Satan.
So only God knows why Al-Qaeda decided to terrorize and attack millions of Syrians (supposed being anti-Satan) soon after the declaration of its Satanic nation in March 2011. Obama stated (based on videos, as always) that Syria is not democratic as America (hence not like the Great Satan of Islam) and the world (including Al-Qaeda) should bring the White House the head of its dictator (who became, all of a sudden, insane and started killing his people while he hypnotizes their national Syrian forces for 5 years so far).
Sorry, I present facts that Americans are not supposed hearing, thinking of or, most of all, believing.

(28-08-2016 02:41 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You've bought into your own people's twisted view of the US. 99.% percent of Americans don't give a flying f.ck about Islam, the Middle East or anything outside the USA. They just want to enjoy their lives in peace, away from twisted, moronic ideologies like the one which has bent your own mind into some kind of paranoic pretzel.

At last someone said it... "Americans just want to enjoy their lives in peace"... and to hell any truth. Sorry, but this reminds me how my happy dogs too used living in peace. Before the terror war, launched against Syrians by Obama in March 2011 (same scenario was applied on Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen... for a few), I was able providing them the good food and let them have their own protected shelters, besides giving them the chance to live their desires in total freedom. Naturally, my dogs didn't ask for more than this in order to live happy... even if I am destroying the world behind their back.

(28-08-2016 02:41 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You need to press a reset button. I know, read the New Testament, and Ralph Ellis. That will open your mind! Wink

And please keep searching for the truths on the internet.
As you know, this gives always the great feeling of being among the most informed persons in the world.

Kerim

11-09-2016, 11:36 AM
(11-09-2016 10:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 09:10 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am afraid that you too should be 'the wisest man' about whatever related to your life. But you are also free to trust blindly some other's minds that are so kind to offer all what you like knowing about your life... for free (if we exclude the cost of running a search on the internet or watching TV).

Kerim

You are still not responding but just rambling

fail

At least, I say something that you can comment...

It seems, you have to deal with others as being rivals.
But I am a human being. A human knows in advance that even if his body wins all treasures of the world and it was able controlling all men on earth, his glorious body will end up, sooner or later, to the state of void as it didn't exist in the first place.
Oh, I forgot. In case I fail, before the death of my body, to be one of the world's greatest winners, some other mortal humans will not glorify me and make statues of me Sad

In brief, I also enjoy your posts... as a human being does Tongue

Kerim

11-09-2016, 12:20 PM
(30-08-2016 09:50 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 02:41 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Kerim, the problem with your analysis is that you don't have a clue about the USA, its culture or people...

... 99.9% percent of Americans don't give a flying f.ck about Islam, the Middle East or anything outside the USA. They just want to enjoy their lives in peace, away from twisted, moronic ideologies like the one which has bent your own mind into some kind of paranoic pretzel.

Exactly the same for Australia. The entire Middle East is a shit-hole—apart from numerous historically significant sites—which are gradually and ignorantly getting destroyed/degraded by these Islamic camel jockeys. And once we (globally) start fully utilizing solar/wind/tidal/battery power sources, they can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

I explained on a previous post how the Masters of Americans can be supported without problems by their obedient followers as long they allow them getting good food, beautiful strong shelters and... warm beds of all kinds Wink

Anyway...
WW1 was necessary to launch WW2 (besides putting the first hands on the oil lands in Middle East) .
WW1 and WW2 were both necessary to create the American military base in Middle East (besides many other things of course).
WW1 and WW2 were also necessary to launch the actual World Terror World (WTW); introduced with a great success on 9/11/2001 by sacrificing just a few thousands of civilians (since, in reality, no country dares even thinking attacking America).

WTW, as WW1, had to destroy North of Africa and Middle East first. After isolating Europe, WTW could continue in re-destroying Europe, one country after another (then when Europeans will be almost fully exhausted, they will be saved again by Americans as in WW2)
But this is not the end of WTW. Its end target in Russia. So first, the millions of CIA Chinese kids who were also transformed to play the 9/11 terrorists in the American series "War on Terror" will be activated in China. Paralysing China will likely take another 10 years (as 10 years for the Arab Spring and 10 years for the European Spring).

This is life since always; 'sheep for milk' support who slaughter the other sheep.
The irony is that the sheep of milk and their great masters will end up having, one after another, the same fate of their victims.

Kerim

11-09-2016, 11:24 PM
(11-09-2016 09:10 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In brief, only my Creator, not any man in all history, is wiser than me about things related to my existence and life.

What nonsense. A great many people are self destructive, blind to their personal failures/weaknesses, are actively delusional, or any other combination of things.

Heroin addicts, for example, are notoriously unwise when it comes to their lives. I'd personally say that due to your clear lack of good education and your willingness to wallow about in your own incredulity that you are uniquely unqualified to make any kind of claim to being the wisest.

Hell you can't even childishly hand wave away criticism without it being painfully obvious that it's your intent for shit sake. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
11-09-2016, 11:28 PM
(11-09-2016 12:20 PM)KerimF Wrote:  So first, the millions of CIA Chinese kids who were also transformed to play the 9/11 terrorists in the American series "War on Terror" will be activated in China.
You are supposed to make a hat out of tinfoil not a whole suit you idiot.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post