A formal Christian does not believe his god can be perfect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 12:54 PM by KerimF.)
RE: A formal Christian does not believe his god can be perfect
(11-09-2016 11:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 12:20 PM)KerimF Wrote:  So first, the millions of CIA Chinese kids who were also transformed to play the 9/11 terrorists in the American series "War on Terror" will be activated in China.
You are supposed to make a hat out of tinfoil not a whole suit you idiot.

Welcome to the party.

You are told that revolutions and civil wars have been destroying many countries in Africa and Middle East, since year 2010.
Please could you tell me how you personally was able to check/verify this reality as presented to the world on the media and/or TV.

I heard that an atheist cannot believe he has a Creator because he personally cannot see or hear him. But, at the same time, an atheist doesn't mind believing blindly anything approved officially by the international news agencies. I guess, it is the fault of these agencies not to broadcast a speech addressed by our Creator, so that atheists can also believe his existence as they believed, without problems (questioning), all other stories about the actual terror wars that are spreading from one country to another and for many decades to come (as the White House states it, once a while).

By the way, Obama saw, in March 2011 from America, the Syrian President giving orders to shoot some powerless young Syrians of a protest in Daraa town. But, this same great Obama couldn't see any of the armed long dark beards who came from the far Chechnya and attacked and occupied my small farm (among many other ones near Aleppo city) under the pretext of saving us from a dictator (they certainly heard Obama speech and respect him a lot).
Do you really think I personally can believe that Al-Qaeda (and alike) is not actually another American army; besides the US army, NATO, the Israeli army and the national armies of the radical fanatic Islamist countries that are close allies to USA; as Saudi and Turkey, for a few)?

I mean, you can call me whatever you like because, as we all know, the truth hurts the people who are supposed not hearing it in the first place.

Wish you the best.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Quote:WW1 was necessary to launch WW2 (besides putting the first hands on the oil lands in Middle East) .
WW1 and WW2 were both necessary to create the American military base in Middle East (besides many other things of course).
WW1 and WW2 were also necessary to launch the actual World Terror World (WTW); introduced with a great success on 9/11/2001 by sacrificing just a few thousands of civilians (since, in reality, no country dares even thinking attacking America).

WTW, as WW1, had to destroy North of Africa and Middle East first. After isolating Europe, WTW could continue in re-destroying Europe, one country after another (then when Europeans will be almost fully exhausted, they will be saved again by Americans as in WW2)
But this is not the end of WTW. Its end target in Russia. So first, the millions of CIA Chinese kids who were also transformed to play the 9/11 terrorists in the American series "War on Terror" will be activated in China. Paralysing China will likely take another 10 years (as 10 years for the Arab Spring and 10 years for the European Spring).

Dear Admins and Mods,

I am sincerely asking with due respect why this thread was not moved yet to the conspiracy theories subforum. What criterion(s) were not (yet) met to justify doing this?

This is no between-the-lines-criticism, i am just honestly puzzled.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
12-09-2016, 01:36 PM
(19-08-2016 02:22 PM)KerimF Wrote:  A formal Christian is a person who sees himself belonging to an organized Christian group; as a denomination or alike.

Says who?

But ok, I'll play your game.

Quote:A formal Christian agrees or was taught that Jesus Christ is god.

Again with the self imposed definitions. There are Christian denominations that don't believe this... are they not Christians according to your definition?

Quote:At the same time, a formal Christian is not supposed to consider the teachings of Jesus as being perfect. In other words, for a formal Christian, the divine teachings of Jesus are imperfect; they cannot answer (logically) all important questions about life and the reality of the world that a man ‘may’ need to know/discover. Therefore, a formal Christian equates all imperfect teachings of prophets (besides other men known as saints, apostles and disciples) to the teachings of Jesus who is supposed to be his god; his Creator.

lolwut?

That definition doesn't even apply to the target you're going for. Traditional denominations don't believe anything close to this; in fact, believe the opposite. They believe the teachings are inerrant.

Quote:Conclusion, a formal Christian ignores his god more than an atheist does.

The sky is blue. Smurfs are blue. Therefore, the sky is made of Smurfs. Amirite?

Quote:In fact, believing that a god cannot be perfect is much worse than saying “god doesn’t exist”.

Relative to? You can't magically impose objectivity to a subjective concept.

...and we're supposedly the ones that like to twist things and make shit up. Smh

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
12-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Since Whiskey already hit everything, just want to hit one point that I left in the quote box.

(11-09-2016 12:20 PM)KerimF Wrote:  (then when Europeans will be almost fully exhausted, they will be saved again by Americans as in WW2)
The Soviets were already pushing the German army back towards Germany by the time of D-Day. That America single handedly saved Europe is less of a reality than the movies make it out to be.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-09-2016, 01:51 PM
(11-09-2016 11:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 09:10 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In brief, only my Creator, not any man in all history, is wiser than me about things related to my existence and life.

What nonsense. A great many people are self destructive, blind to their personal failures/weaknesses, are actively delusional, or any other combination of things.

Heroin addicts, for example, are notoriously unwise when it comes to their lives. I'd personally say that due to your clear lack of good education and your willingness to wallow about in your own incredulity that you are uniquely unqualified to make any kind of claim to being the wisest.

Hell you can't even childishly hand wave away criticism without it being painfully obvious that it's your intent for shit sake. Drinking Beverage

Sorry, I may look childish to you (and to many as well Wink ) but I used designing controlling boards for more than 30 years. So when I see a computer, I don't need anyone to tell me it has a maker (actually makers).
And if someone asks me to know the most creative computer I ever had, my answer is simple: It is my human brain (I bet you were given one too Tongue ).

Even believing that a Creator does exist is not a big deal. It is like saying: The makers of the computer I am using now do exist. So what? This has null information in itself.

So if you are serious, you would agree that when a kid gets a certain PC game he won't bother himself thinking about its maker... right? On the other hand, a professional scientist will be pleased, during his researches, knowing as much as possible about the makers of his tools so that he can take advantage of all their functions (mainly the non-obvious ones).

As you see, the makers of a computer don't need to exist for kids while professional users may try their best to contact them even remotely to update their knowledge as possible.

By the way, a ruling god is always a man-made one.

In the civilized countries, a ruling god was substituted by a ruling system.

The representatives of the former have various religious titles.
The representatives of the latter are usually known as politicians.
Both, a ruling god and a ruling system, have to know how to control cleverly the masses while giving them a certain continuous hope (that will never happen).

I personally don't trust a representative of any ruling system (claimed being heavenly or earthly).
But your prejudice about some words, like 'God' and 'Creator', took you far from what I personally mean by 'my Creator'. Of course, I don't bother you more on this subject since you are already happy with what you know about your given being.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
12-09-2016, 01:55 PM
(11-09-2016 11:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 09:10 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In brief, only my Creator, not any man in all history, is wiser than me about things related to my existence and life.

What nonsense. A great many people are self destructive, blind to their personal failures/weaknesses, are actively delusional, or any other combination of things.

Heroin addicts, for example, are notoriously unwise when it comes to their lives. I'd personally say that due to your clear lack of good education and your willingness to wallow about in your own incredulity that you are uniquely unqualified to make any kind of claim to being the wisest.

Hell you can't even childishly hand wave away criticism without it being painfully obvious that it's your intent for shit sake. Drinking Beverage

Sorry, I may look childish to you (and to many as well Wink ) but I used designing controlling boards for more than 30 years. So when I see a computer, I don't need anyone to tell me it has a maker (actually makers).
And if someone asks me to know the most creative computer I ever had, my answer is simple: It is my human brain (I bet you were given one too Tongue ).

Even believing that a Creator does exist is not a big deal. It is like saying: The makers of the computer I am using now do exist. So what? This has null information in itself.

So if you are serious, you would agree that when a kid gets a certain PC game he won't bother himself thinking about its maker... right? On the other hand, a professional scientist will be pleased, during his researches, knowing as much as possible about the makers of his tools so that he can take advantage of all their functions (mainly the non-obvious ones).

As you see, the makers of a computer don't need to exist for kids while professional users may try their best to contact them even remotely to update their knowledge as possible.

By the way, a ruling god is always a man-made one.

In the civilized countries, a ruling god was substituted by a ruling system.

The representatives of the former have various religious titles.
The representatives of the latter are usually known as politicians.
Both, a ruling god and a ruling system, have to know how to control cleverly the masses while giving them a certain continuous hope (that will never happen).

I personally don't trust a representative of any ruling system (claimed being heavenly or earthly).
But your prejudice about some words, like 'God' and 'Creator', took you far from what I personally mean by 'my Creator'. Of course, I don't bother you more on this subject since you are already happy with what you know about your given being.

Kerim

12-09-2016, 02:41 PM
(12-09-2016 01:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
Quote:A formal Christian agrees or was taught that Jesus Christ is god.

Again with the self imposed definitions. There are Christian denominations that don't believe this... are they not Christians according to your definition?

Please help me hear of just one of these denominations. You likely have more opportunity than I have, to know such special denominations. Thank you.

Quote:At the same time, a formal Christian is not supposed to consider the teachings of Jesus as being perfect. In other words, for a formal Christian, the divine teachings of Jesus are imperfect; they cannot answer (logically) all important questions about life and the reality of the world that a man ‘may’ need to know/discover. Therefore, a formal Christian equates all imperfect teachings of prophets (besides other men known as saints, apostles and disciples) to the teachings of Jesus who is supposed to be his god; his Creator.

lolwut?

That definition doesn't even apply to the target you're going for. Traditional denominations don't believe anything close to this; in fact, believe the opposite. They believe the teachings are inerrant.

Yes you are right. Every believer, even a Jew and Muslim, should naturally believe that the teaching on his holy book, if not books, are inerrant.
But if you re-read my post, I said... they don't see Jesus teachings as being perfect in themselves.

For example, try to talk with a formal Christian about a religious or social subject. He will quote you sayings and stories from the entire bible and not from Jesus only.
Didn't you hear of the great Saint Paul? Many Christians follow Paul's teachings more than of Jesus. The reason is that the sayings of St. Paul (and on the Old Testament) help building a sort of a religious ruling system. In this respect, Jesus teachings are useless while being inerrant.

Quote:Conclusion, a formal Christian ignores his god more than an atheist does.

The sky is blue. Smurfs are blue. Therefore, the sky is made of Smurfs. Amirite?

You are right since you are not interested of what I say in the first place and your comments could be of any colour Big Grin

Quote:In fact, believing that a god cannot be perfect is much worse than saying “god doesn’t exist”.

Relative to? You can't magically impose objectivity to a subjective concept.

...and we're supposedly the ones that like to twist things and make shit up. Smh

You remind me how the reactions of the top scientists against Galileo were after he presented his subjective discovery that contradicted their great objective ideas.
I mean, this is life since always Tongue

Kerim

12-09-2016, 02:54 PM
(12-09-2016 01:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Since Whiskey already hit everything, just want to hit one point that I left in the quote box.

(11-09-2016 12:20 PM)KerimF Wrote:  (then when Europeans will be almost fully exhausted, they will be saved again by Americans as in WW2)
The Soviets were already pushing the German army back towards Germany by the time of D-Day. That America single handedly saved Europe is less of a reality than the movies make it out to be.

Indeed this is what Europeans (if not the world) were/are supposed believing.
I try not to go on about this now in more details (as I use doing) because I try to please some friends here by focusing on the title of the thread instead Wink

Kerim

15-09-2016, 05:26 PM
(12-09-2016 12:50 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 11:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You are supposed to make a hat out of tinfoil not a whole suit you idiot.
blah blah blah..

Do you really think I personally can believe that Al-Qaeda (and alike) is not actually another American army...
blah blah blah

You've mistaken my making fun of your stupid paranoid shit as an invitation to tell me more about your stupid paranoid shit instead of as the invitation to shut the fuck up about your stupid paranoid shit that it actually was.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post