A four year old saw jesus and was on Fox News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: A four year old saw jesus and was on Fox News
(31-05-2012 08:06 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Man, that Gretchen Carlson is about as scary a creature as it comes. She's in-fucking-sane. She's right out of 1984. She's probably one of the worst of the bunch over there at Shitexplosion, I mean Fox News.

I like this Young Turks guy. Second time someone's posted him. He does good deconstructions. This wasn't his strongest work, but the source material was just fucking ludicrous. Like where the fuck do you even begin level ludicrous.

For real, someone needs to pass a law to make it illegal for carnivals like Fox to brand themselves as news. It's not news. It's narrative reinforcement. At best. They have rules about what people can call food, why not the news? It just bugs me.

Hey, Light.

Thanks for bringing that up, man. An excellent point. And I agree. But at the same time, my issue is not so much with whether or not this kid is right. My issue is with Fox News. This segment is just astonishing. Fox is just straight up dangerous. Fucking words fucking fail me, for fuck's sake.

I'm fucking going Clark Griswold up in this bitch, except replace HIM with HER; or even THEM:

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Fox is a reflection of the reality that is the United States of America in 2012. Do you think it would thrive or even survive for long in a country like Sweden?

P.S. Love the Griswold reference! Fuckin' classic.

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2012, 06:25 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst part is that the video was so well put together that I could feel it affecting me even knowing it was insanity.

You guys need to put a stop to Fox News.

Matt
01-06-2012, 06:40 AM
(01-06-2012 06:25 AM)Ghost Wrote:  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst part is that the video was so well put together that I could feel it affecting me even knowing it was insanity.

You guys need to put a stop to Fox News.

Matt
"Fox" and "News" have no business in the same sentence. We refer to it as Faux News.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?