A funny Billboard I saw while driving.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2015, 08:06 PM
A funny Billboard I saw while driving.
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&b...B458%3B345

If you cannot view the link it says "In the beginning God Created" and it shows a diagram of primates evolving into a human, with the primates crossed out, and the message surrounding the picture.

I called the number listed on the Billboard, and talked to three different pastors of the Christian faith. I asked them "If this is the truth, prove it. I am basically asking for one, just one, piece of physical, material, and universally truthful piece of evidence that can pinpoint the creation of man to being the work of "God."

They all quoted biblical scripture but gave me no evidence. I told them, with my background of a degree in Criminal Law, that in order for something to be ruled truthful and verifiable, it must be proved with physical evidence and must be convincing enough to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. I stated that through examination of bones, the evolution of humans just over the last 3,000 years, and the DNA similarities that each organism shares to the human species that you can almost verify that humans have evolved from a primordial being to what we see now. They touted biblical scripture but to no avail. With my grandfather being a pastor, I am very familiar with biblical scripture, and told them that the earliest story in the bible concerning Abraham, is based on a 75 year old man who has a revelation from God, then at 100 years old, he and his 90 year old wife Sarah give birth to a boy named Isaac, and that at approximately 110 years old, he is able to climb a mountain and attempt to sacrifice his son. This is not humanly possible. People in Egypt, years after Abraham, were only expected to live to be 30 or 40 years old if they were lucky. Soothsayers lived longer but they were indeed the outliers. So I asked how is this humanly possible and plausible? He state by the grace of God, and I just blew up inside.

This man really believes that men could live to be 800 years old, or people could reproduce children at 90 years of age, and most importantly, were created by a being that is not quantifiable, provable, and justifiable.

If you want an interesting chat, call 1-855-for-truth. You will get a kick out of hearing these people explain how God created everything and how they believe it is justifiable based on a book of hypocrisy and outlandish stories told by desert scribes that believed the moon could turn to blood and that the stars were just decorations in the sky that could fall towards Earth at any moment. I literally laughed out loud at his statements. If you want a funny guy, ask for Johnny.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: A funny Billboard I saw while driving.
Did you really expect to change their mind?

Sounds like they rustled your jimmies.
14-05-2015, 08:21 PM
yeah, When you call people like that, you gotta rustle their jimmy's, not the other way around.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
14-05-2015, 08:21 PM
(14-05-2015 08:17 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Did you really expect to change their mind?

Sounds like they rustled your jimmies.

I think he was just having a little fun with them. Relax Gilligan.
15-05-2015, 07:27 AM
I wouldn't have called. Bit if you got a laugh out of it then it was worth it.

I don't find these people amusing. I find them delusional at best and destructive liars at worst. They make me furious.