A funny comment on facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2012, 09:43 PM
I always find stupid comments. But I just wanted to set this one straight.
Vea Rainmaker No God has a reason for those little kids in Africa actually , they are there to remind people like you and me that we need to be thankful ..... And actually if you fucking idiots new what God does for them children you would know he is with them every step of the way. The people who go over there and help those kids , the turn there faith in him so hop off ! If you people had any damn brains y'all feel him too .... Y'all dumb asses
16 minutes ago · Like

Shyona Rice reply reply go a head reply u know u wanna
14 minutes ago · Like

Christian Mendoza READ ! This isnt fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry.
13 minutes ago · Like

Renee **** Vea Rainmaker: You do understand that you just said that children starve to death (over a long period of time) just for the people in America to be thankful? That a being that can stop this is doing it for the attention of others? Many of them die. Often the people that go there, aside from doing useful things (food) bring about your religion. It's like this, "I'm giving you something but you have to sit here and listen to me rant." People shouldn't do things just to impress a omnipotent being (that is apparently a dick), they shouldn't do it to spread their weak faith (which apparently needs a facebook picture everyday for people to like or I'll be sent to hell) they should do it because they care. Now, I suppose you stopped reading at this point, or you don't understand what I'm saying. But basically you've demeaned the work of people who do good things just to be good, and you've made such a crude comment that it's actually physically disgusting. Next time you should really think about what you are saying, because even a religious person can find flaws in your tiny, poorly thought out comment.
2 minutes ago · Like

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Question's post
12-10-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: A funny comment on facebook
ummmmm tbh i giggled like my younger brother.

some people Shocking

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-10-2012, 06:02 AM
God help the world.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
13-10-2012, 08:35 AM
(13-10-2012 06:02 AM)Magoo Wrote:  God help the world.

LOL Magoo

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-10-2012, 01:05 PM
"The important thing, I think, is not to be bitter... if it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he is evil. I think that the worst thing you could say is that he is, basically, an under-achiever. If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse." - Woody Allen

19-10-2012, 06:59 PM
bitches be bitches

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
19-10-2012, 07:00 PM
(19-10-2012 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  bitches be bitches

Cray bitches be very cray bitches.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-10-2012, 07:04 PM
(19-10-2012 07:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  bitches be bitches

Cray bitches be very cray bitches.

Cray-cray*
Get with the lingo old man

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-10-2012, 07:07 PM
(19-10-2012 07:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 07:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Cray bitches be very cray bitches.

Cray-cray*

Pff. I invented lingo, son.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-10-2012, 07:08 PM
(19-10-2012 07:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 07:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cray-cray*

Pff. I invented lingo, son.

That isn't lingo, that's "old English".