A funny comment on facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Ye olde Englifh, to be exact.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-10-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: A funny comment on facebook
Sometimes I underestimate the capability of derailing you all possess.

I bow to ye.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
19-10-2012, 08:48 PM
(19-10-2012 08:45 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Sometimes I underestimate the capability of derailing you all possess.

I bow to ye.

Stick with it, my padawan. You too shall be soon joining our ranks of Jedi thread derailers. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-10-2012, 09:48 PM
(19-10-2012 08:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 08:45 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Sometimes I underestimate the capability of derailing you all possess.

I bow to ye.

Stick with it, my padawan. You too shall be soon joining our ranks of Jedi thread derailers. Thumbsup

Dibs on the only purple lightsabre!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
19-10-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm really starting to wonder what they are teaching in these churches that churn out these weirdo crazies.

I'll say it again... where do y'all find these Christians? I've never encountered any that are like the ones y'all know.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
19-10-2012, 10:12 PM
(19-10-2012 10:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm really starting to wonder what they are teaching in these churches that churn out these weirdo crazies.

I'll say it again... where do y'all find these Christians? I've never encountered any that are like the ones y'all know.

Bless your heart, Jeremy.

20-10-2012, 08:03 AM
(19-10-2012 10:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm really starting to wonder what they are teaching in these churches that churn out these weirdo crazies.

You're in your own private Idaho, son.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-10-2012, 01:37 AM
(12-10-2012 09:43 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Renee **** Vea Rainmaker: You do understand that you just said that children starve to death (over a long period of time) just for the people in America to be thankful? That a being that can stop this is doing it for the attention of others? Many of them die.

'Murica! It's God's country! And Jesus was white and spoke English, the language the bible was written in.

Unfortunately, there are people who really believe that. It does make me pretty sick to think they cannot comprehend that a starving child is actually a human being that is suffering, not just some TV commercial making you feel glad you can afford a microwave and TV dinners. These people really seem to have no empathy. But I've heard many variations on this idea.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post