A gay guy at a mexican restaurant

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
25-10-2012, 07:01 PM
A gay guy at a mexican restaurant
A gay guy is at a mexican restaurant, he has loved mexican food for as long as he can remember, does this mean he was born to like mexican food or that it is in his genetic make up to like mexican food?

The standard opinions are
1. He was born to like mexican food
2. He chose to like mexican food.
I say the neither of these is correct.
Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
25-10-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: A gay guy at a mexican restaurant
Oi, I and I! Coméra!

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
25-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Fallacy of the False Analogy.

What kind of recipes are we going to talk about this week ?When Muffers gets here, we need to ask about what kind of onions are best in omelets. Anyone put mushrooms in their omelets ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2012, 07:16 PM
(25-10-2012 07:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fallacy of the False Analogy.

What kind of recipes are we going to talk about this week ?When Muffers gets here, we need to ask about what kind of onions are best in omelets. Anyone put mushrooms in their omelets ?

remember when you used to say that time was some woo woo mysterious force that existed outside humans? that was classic

are people born to like mexican food?

a simple yes or no
25-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Bésame, hermoso! Bésame el culo! Jeje

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
25-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Some people like it, some people don't. Some people learn to like it, some people never like it.

Before you go any further , you must demonstrate that sexuality and food taste are in any way related, or employ the same parts of the brain.

BTW, when you get to school, they will explain what it is you're missing. A brain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2012, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 07:32 PM by Diablo666.)
(25-10-2012 07:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  A gay guy is at a mexican restaurant, he has loved mexican food for as long as he can remember, does this mean he was born to like mexican food or that it is in his genetic make up to like mexican food?

Drinking Beverage

Who decided those were the two choices? Because that person is an idiot....
On the other hand, you could say he was born with certain distribution of taste buds, that lead him to be more inclined to certain foods. He ate what he had, and some things he liked immediately, some things he learned to like, and some things he disliked.
25-10-2012, 07:32 PM
(25-10-2012 07:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 07:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fallacy of the False Analogy.

remember when you used to say that time was some woo woo mysterious force that existed outside humans? that was classic

are people born to like mexican food?

a simple yes or no

Honey boo boo forgot. She never explained the two clocks. Oh wait. She can't tell time yet.

25-10-2012, 07:42 PM
¿Por qué no mi amor me contestas? Sad

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
25-10-2012, 07:50 PM
(25-10-2012 07:28 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 07:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  A gay guy is at a mexican restaurant, he has loved mexican food for as long as he can remember, does this mean he was born to like mexican food or that it is in his genetic make up to like mexican food?

Drinking Beverage

Who decided those were the two choices? Because that person is an idiot....
On the other hand, you could say he was born with certain distribution of taste buds, that lead him to be more inclined to certain foods. He ate what he had, and some things he liked immediately, some things he learned to like, and some things he disliked.

being born with the tools do do x doesn't mean that one was born to do x. Walking is a prime example: yes humans are born with legs to walk, but we still have to be taught and learn from around us how to walk, same goes for speech.

Being born with taste buds doesn't mean that one was born to like mexican food. You first have to taste it and be exposed to it, a thing outside of your body has to make an impression on your senses (this case taste) before a person can say "I like mexican food".