A gift.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2011, 05:59 AM
A gift.....
.....we all come here for our own reasons, for me it is to talk philosphy and life. I have been lucky that religion was never really pressed upon me growing up....my parents were not religious......however today I actually realised that this forum is so much more to other people.......for reasons different to mine.

I wish I could make the world a better place......I wish I could take away all the pain and anguish that people go through.......but unfortunatly I cant Sad

What I can do though is try to remind you how beautifull you all are in your own way, you might not see it in yourself.....you might listen to others opinions on yourself and hold them in a higher regard than your own thoughts......you might see yourself as ugly, fat, stupid, unworthy and lost.

I call it a "gift" yet it isnt anything new really.........if you have 8 minutes spare I would like you to find a quiet place if possible, somewhere where you might not be disturbed......if you have headphones then that would be awesome. Get yourself as comfortable as you can and try for a moment to let your thoughts go.....try to concentrate on your breathing......in........and out......nothing else. If thoughts come let them......but be aware of them and let them slip away just as easily as they arrive.......breath.

Close your eyes when you listen to this piece of music........let yourself be immersed in it and forget your worrys.......watch what emotions it brings.......are they emotions you like??? If not LET THEM GO!!!!.....take this oppurtunity to say goodbye to them.....any sadness, bitterness and hate......you have the power to do this, believe me.

If the emotions are good then embrace them and swim in there beauty......

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-09-2011, 10:18 AM

RE: A gift.....
Thank you for the gift, bemore.

The emotions it brought: peace, contentment, calmness, acceptance, serenity.

It reminded me of a CD I have on whale music.

The visuals were in perfect harmony.

Smile
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
19-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Nice. here's another.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
19-09-2011, 04:20 PM

Heart

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.