A greater value on life.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2015, 06:10 AM
A greater value on life.
I was recently told by a "right to life" type that she has a "Greater value on life" than I do - as I do believe a woman has a right to abortion on demand.

How is that possible?

noun
noun: value; plural noun: values

the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

Any economics student will tell you - that supply and demand are what drive the value of something upward.

So -- if you're busy cranking out MORE babies -- they'll have LESS value, not more.

If babies are scarce -- they'll be worth far more.

So --- if you want to "value life" -- do so by making babies scarce -- wear a rubber for crissakes...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: A greater value on life.
(27-10-2015 06:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I was recently told by a "right to life" type that she has a "Greater value on life" than I do - as I do believe a woman has a right to abortion on demand.

How is that possible?

noun

the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

Any economics student will tell you - that supply and demand are what drive the value of something upward.

So -- if you're busy cranking out MORE babies -- they'll have LESS value, not more.

So --- if you want to "value life" -- do so by making babies scarce -- wear a rubber for crissakes...

What most of these right to life people really mean is merely the "right to be born". After the baby is born they're anti social assistance, anti national health insurance, anti parental leave, anti pre school funding for the poor, anti funding of education and pretty much anti anything that would help a mother and child attain any sort of decent life.

They don't actually value life.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-10-2015, 01:20 PM
(27-10-2015 12:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-10-2015 06:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I was recently told by a "right to life" type that she has a "Greater value on life" than I do - as I do believe a woman has a right to abortion on demand.

How is that possible?

noun

What most of these right to life people really mean is merely the "right to be born". After the baby is born they're anti social assistance, anti national health insurance, anti parental leave, anti pre school funding for the poor, anti funding of education and pretty much anti anything that would help a mother and child attain any sort of decent life.

Those birchers are still around, I see.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
27-10-2015, 01:23 PM
(27-10-2015 12:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What most of these right to life people really mean is merely the "right to be born". After the baby is born they're anti social assistance, anti national health insurance, anti parental leave, anti pre school funding for the poor, anti funding of education and pretty much anti anything that would help a mother and child attain any sort of decent life.

"If you're pre-born - you're golden. If you're pre-school - you're fucked.." George Carlin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post