A guide to behavior on the interwebz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2011, 05:15 PM
A guide to behavior on the interwebz

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: A guide to behavior on the interwebz
Funny video, but the Issues section isn't the right place for this. This is the section for actual questions, comments, and issues to raise with the site staff. I'm going to move this thread to Casual.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
06-07-2011, 12:53 PM
fair enough. I never know where to put the damn things.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
06-07-2011, 12:56 PM
It's no biggie. Don't worry about it. Only takes about three seconds of clicky-work on my end to move it.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
08-07-2011, 02:04 AM
(06-07-2011 12:56 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  It's no biggie. Don't worry about it. Only takes about three seconds of clicky-work on my end to move it.

Make sure you stretch before the clicky-work. It can get dangerous.