A hasty introduction!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: A hasty introduction!
(27-06-2012 08:41 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 05:56 PM)Goose Springsteen Wrote:  I'm from Cheshire so I can unfortunately not lay claim to Jockhood like your good self Big Grin!

Is there anyway to quote multiple people in the same post ;P?
one of the mods hughsie is from your neck of the woods. Yes there is there's a button next to where it says reply it looks like a guy in a blue shirt with green circle next to him. When you've selected the quotes you want scroll down to the text box and click "quote these posts now" and reply your heart out.

(27-06-2012 05:56 PM)Goose Springsteen Wrote:  How active is Seth in his participation on these forums by the way?
Very rarely Unfortunatly. He's only been here twice since I joined.

(27-06-2012 06:34 PM)Goose Springsteen Wrote:  Still five times as many yanks in the world but hopefully something can be done to redress the heinous imbalance Big Grin !

You will fit right in here.Big Grin
Thanks for clearing those things up for me and for those words of encouragement Tongue!

(27-06-2012 10:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If this is your idea of a hasty introduction, I fear what might come with something less speedy. Tongue

Welcome!
Thank you!

Understatement is a long running British tradition so I'm afraid that the title of this thread was pretty much compulsory!

Blush

"If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane." - Robert Green Ingersoll
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Goose Springsteen's post
28-06-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: A hasty introduction!
Welcome!

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply