A heartfelt rant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 05:08 PM by Kavos.)
A heartfelt rant
It's true. I'm just trolling. But just to make it clear, the views that I've expressed are true. But the story about beating up that woman was made up. But it's time for me to go.

To the 17 year old kid, please grow up. You're very ignorant. Hopefully one day you'll stop putting women on a pedestal.

The the twat who keeps posting pictures of faggots, you're a faggot.

To the feminists, go suck a dick.

By the way, there's a member here called Andrew Davies. That's me. I give you permission to ban him.

Anyway, I'm leaving because trolling this forum has been the most boring experience of my life. I also have spiritual reasons for leaving and I don't want the karma from my naughty behaviour here to bite me on the ass.

But I'll be starting a trolling tour very soon. Here are the details for anyone who wants to follow me and enjoy my antics :

June 15th - RatSkep
June 16th - League of Reason
June 20th - Atheistforums.com
June 22nd - Atheisttwats.com
June 24th - Happyatheist

I reserve the right to change this schedule at any time, for any reason.

I've enjoyed reading the negative comments. Look at my reputation. It's very amusing. I particularly like the latest one. GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! Haha, classic.

I'm out of here! Fuck you!

All I ask is that you talk about me for as long as possible. I don't care what you say. I'll be reading it all, and enjoying it.

Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: A heartfelt rant
You have learned nothing. Come back when you have grown a more coherent argument.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-06-2014, 05:17 PM
It might be worth passing his ip details to those sites.
11-06-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 05:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-06-2014 05:05 PM)Kavos Wrote:  The [sic] the twat who keeps posting pictures of faggots, you're a faggot.

[Image: angel.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-06-2014, 05:34 PM
(11-06-2014 05:05 PM)Kavos Wrote:  It's true. I'm just trolling. But just to make it clear, the views that I've expressed are true. But the story about beating up that woman was made up. But it's time for me to go.

To the 17 year old kid, please grow up. You're very ignorant. Hopefully one day you'll stop putting women on a pedestal.

By the way, there's a member here called Andrew Davies. That's me. I give you permission to ban him.

Anyway, I'm leaving because trolling this forum has been the most boring experience of my life. I also have spiritual reasons for leaving and I don't want the karma from my naughty behaviour here to bite me on the ass.

But I'll be starting a trolling tour very soon. Here are the details for anyone who wants to follow me and enjoy my antics :

June 15th - RatSkep
June 24th - Happyatheist

I've enjoyed reading the negative comments. Look at my reputation. It's very amusing. I particularly like the latest one. GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! Haha, classic.

All I ask is that you talk about me for as long as possible. I don't care what you say. I'll be reading it all, and enjoying it.

Heart

Yeah, rational and good discussion does tend to bore little cunts like you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-06-2014, 05:43 PM
(11-06-2014 05:34 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 05:05 PM)Kavos Wrote:  It's true. I'm just trolling. But just to make it clear, the views that I've expressed are true. But the story about beating up that woman was made up. But it's time for me to go.

June 15th - RatSkep
June 24th - Happyatheist

Heart

Yeah, rational and good discussion does tend to bore little cunts like you.

Hell yeah bro he is banned.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Oh he left? I was enjoying being called an upstart cunt and being threatened to be hit. Lol. Drinking Beverage
11-06-2014, 05:46 PM
(11-06-2014 05:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh he left? I was enjoying being called an upstart cunt and being threatened to be hit. Lol.

I don't miss him he reminded me of too many bad things.

11-06-2014, 06:02 PM
(11-06-2014 05:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh he left? I was enjoying being called an upstart cunt and being threatened to be hit. Lol. Drinking Beverage

Don't see why his departure should interfere with your plans for world domination and the oppression of men. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
(11-06-2014 06:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 05:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh he left? I was enjoying being called an upstart cunt and being threatened to be hit. Lol. Drinking Beverage

Don't see why his departure should interfere with your plans for world domination and the oppression of men. Drinking Beverage

You make a valid point. Back to planning.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post