A heartfelt rant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: A heartfelt rant
Its much more sad than this. Up until recently you weren't trolling, and then the flood of negative reactions came to all your misogyny and now you decided to play it off as if you you were playing the fool the whole time. Have a good laugh about it? Feeling pretty clever and high on yourself? Everything everyone said about you is still true. You are not amusing. You're not clever. We are all well aware of how ignorant and bigoted you are actually are, and you will carry that with you off this site, offline, and with you in all parts of your life. You will be a drag and a degenerate on everyone you meet and every conversation you take part in. You embody and embrace some of the worst, most deplorable, most degradable aspects of mankind.

So go ahead. Read this thread. Chuckle to yourself at all the comments. You played us real good didn't you? We don't know you, not really. Nothing we say sticks does it. All for laughs, right?

....right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
11-06-2014, 06:20 PM
There is no reason why a banned person's Reputation should disappear. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-06-2014, 06:21 PM
just another troll internet tough guy that would piss his pants if I got a hold of him in real life, no loss.

[Image: dnlert.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-06-2014, 06:30 PM
(11-06-2014 06:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  There is no reason why a banned person's Reputation should disappear. Angry

I concur with Chas. ... I mean without sidling up next to him on his lawn and shit.

Oh ... and this.

[Image: santa.jpeg]

#sigh
11-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Hmmm, I checked to see if this one had the same IP as Andrew Davis... nope.

11-06-2014, 06:43 PM
(11-06-2014 06:38 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Hmmm, I checked to see if this one had the same IP as Andrew Davis... nope.

perhaps an attempt to get someone banned on his way out.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-06-2014, 06:57 PM
These types of trolls are hilarious because they think they're so much better at their game than they actually are. I smelled troll on him ever since his shit first started stinking. We've had trolls on here accumulate over -30 rep, avoid banning for over a year, and some still have yet to be banned. This guy was small time game compared to the multitude of trolls we've had pass through, but he thinks he's in the big leagues.

No Kavos, you won't be talked about for very long because if you were better you could have gotten away with it for much longer and caused more damage.

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-06-2014, 07:34 PM
(11-06-2014 06:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  These types of trolls are hilarious because they think they're so much better at their game than they actually are. I smelled troll on him ever since his shit first started stinking. We've had trolls on here accumulate over -30 rep, avoid banning for over a year, and some still have yet to be banned. This guy was small time game compared to the multitude of trolls we've had pass through, but he thinks he's in the big leagues.

No Kavos, you won't be talked about for very long because if you were better you could have gotten away with it for much longer and caused more damage.

I keep telling you fuckers TrainWreck is not a troll. ... Nobody listens to Girly. Weeping

#sigh
11-06-2014, 08:42 PM
I give you a 2/10.
+1 point for stating that you're a troll, even though it was already known.
+1 point for effort.

weak trolling bro.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Except these types aren't really trolls.

Someone like this person is more like Colonic Irrigation because they give us all the chance to get a load of shit out of our systems.

Next time, let's have a side bet on whether they are a proper (talented) troll or just a colonic?

Let's call it the 'squirt' test.

This one was a squirt... defo.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post