A horrible tragedy happened!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 09:48 AM
A horrible tragedy happened!
On 29/11 I got a message from my sister in law that they found my mother (who lives together with my father Some 170 Km from here in a rural area) And that "something really bad" had happened. She asked me if I knew where my father was since the car was missing. I said I didn’t. A few minutes later she called me again. My father was found...
The car was missing...

Both my parents where murdered...

Such gentle loving people...
They had a B&B. Mostly so that they could meet new people.

I'll post more later

sorry...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 09:57 AM
RE: A horrible tragedy happened!
WTF??? are you serious man that's insane!!! I'm so sorry man that's just fucking retarded and bullshit. I hope you make it through this ok, though I'd understand if you don't. If there is anything we can do I'm positive any one of us will be here for you.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
02-12-2011, 10:04 AM
DF.
That's horrible. Words can barely comfort that tragedy. It's impossible to think you'll be alright soon, being it just happened. But just know, and keep in mind, that you have so many shoulders here. :|
[+] 2 users Like itsFerdinand's post
02-12-2011, 10:14 AM

OMG HUN. I feel horrible for you. As itsFerdinand said, I don't even have words to comfort you, or even to try to. I am soooo fucking sorry. That is horrible. :|

You could come to Alabama, & use my shirt as a tissue, if you'd like. Undecided

You're loved. Don't worry, it will get better.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
02-12-2011, 10:44 AM
The fact that humans can do this to other humans in our civilization today is appalling. I hope they catch the perpetrators and lock them away. It won't bring you comfort but I hope that it at least brings peace of mind that they can't do it to anyone ever again. I have no idea how you must feel right now and I hope that you are doing okay. Keep that young kid of yours in mind and remember that most people are good and I hope that helps you cope. Truly sorry.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 5 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
02-12-2011, 12:33 PM
I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through at this time.

Even though we are strangers the forum will be here for you anyway we can. If there is anything we can do to help you let us know
I am truly sorry for your loss.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
02-12-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm truly sorry, that is horrific and awful! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
02-12-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm so sorry that happened. I'm not sure how much can be done over a forum, but I'm sure we're all willing to do whatever we can to help.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
[+] 1 user Likes Glaucus's post
02-12-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm sorry.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
quick glace @ forum
thanks peeps
wll be back later
so many shit going on now
miss you all

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 5 users Like Observer's post