A horrible tragedy happened!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 02:22 PM
RE: A horrible tragedy happened!
The fucking fuck? That's pure madness, brother. Hope you get through this alright.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 02:27 PM

Your loss

My friend,
your loss is deeply felt
by all of us who know you and care.
We share
our fragile, frightened humanity
with so much to lose
and no guarantees.

Existence is such a tenuous thing:
a knife-edge splitting off
future from the past:
the not-yet from the not-any-more.
It doesn't last at all,
just tumbles through our minds
from plans to memories,
carrying with it
who we think we are:
a collection of hopes and fears…

one never asks
if there is a grave
for our everlasting soul.

Smile
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Zatamon's post
02-12-2011, 02:51 PM
That is terrible! I'm so sorry. I know that losing one's parents, after illness and long absence respectively, is hard enough.
To lose them both, suddenly, to violence... i can't even begin to imagine how you assimilate that. Of course, you will, in time, but the interval can be long and very lonely.
Sound off all you need to, for as long as you need to, and there will always be a sympathetic ear, or many.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 2 users Like Peterkin's post
02-12-2011, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 03:46 PM by defacto7.)
I don't know you, we have never really had a conversation on this forum. But maybe as one voice of millions who don't know you and who are appalled and shocked by what humans can do to each other, I send you my support and thoughts of strength. Even as a stranger, I can grieve for you and humanity though there is no way I could ever understand what you feel. Be strong. We hear you.

Martin (defacto7)

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
[+] 5 users Like defacto7's post
02-12-2011, 03:22 PM
You people are very kind

When I arrived At their house At 10PM I found a small army of policemen.
I’ve spend until 3AM at the office. They where very kind. They are taking this very serious. They don't think it was murder with robbery.

Just a few minutes ago (It takes ages to write posts) they called me and it sounds like it's a big breakthrough. Cant tell more not to violate the inquiry.

I've lost a friend in a car accident
I've lost my sister in a hiking accident
I've lost family due to old age and illness
I learned how to cope with that...
Now I get this... This is new again... I'm not a god-damn rubber dummy damit! What is this? Some kind of sicko experiment to see how much they can bend me until I break?

Stop it! This needs to stop!

I've been seeing a doctor. The medicine helps me to think straight

Life will never be the same again
(02-12-2011 03:22 PM)The_observer Wrote:  I've lost a friend in a car accident
I've lost my sister in a hiking accident
I've lost family due to old age and illness
I learned how to cope with that...
Now I get this... This is new again... I'm not a god-damn rubber dummy damit! What is this? Some kind of sicko experiment to see how much they can bend me until I break?

Stop it! This needs to stop!
This is what "randomising grouping phenomenon" is like. I know... cold comfort... *sigh*
Damn I will miss them so so much
My parents where found by my nieces both 15 and 16. I don't know what this will do to their psyche.

When you loose one of your parents you mostly have thy other to rely on. you can ask him/her who you do want then to contact.

we miss every lead...

Since the enquiry is buzzy the house is sealed. we can't access their address book.

Their computer is stolen along with the car.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
02-12-2011, 03:40 PM
That is horrifying!
Heart Please be well and stay safe.
Give yourself a lot of time to get through each moment. Often, the only way such unimaginable tragedy can be coped with is to just let it all out -so don't hesitate to rant or cry to any of us here if you need to.
Later on, if you feel a need to discuss anything, I know we're all good listeners and will be here for you as much as possible.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Most of all: get a lot of rest and eat good food -you're no good to yourself or anyone if you're not in good health.
Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-12-2011, 03:47 PM
(02-12-2011 03:40 PM)kim Wrote:  Most of all: get a lot of rest and eat good food -you're no good to yourself or anyone if you're not in good health.
Heart
My wife and baby girl need me

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 4 users Like Observer's post
02-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Seeing your pain, so palatable in print, sends me back to horrid events in the past, when I felt, that at least armed with Prayer and the 23 Psalm, I could bring God's comfort to the most devastated.
Seeing your support in your family and in this online community, reminds me how lacking those platitudes were and how empowering the care of real people can be.
There is no rule that you have to be "strong". You only need be present. And you are already doing that, by the grace of...your indomitable human spirit. The reed that bends in the wind, will not break. You will find your way through this, and there is plenty of help available through rest, medicine, talking, hugs, holding your baby.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
02-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. What a horrific thing to happen, what a down-right tragedy!
My community had a similar situation not long ago. I can't imagine the current shock and hurt you, your family, and loved ones are feeling. Draw on any and every support (TA is one of them, message me anytime I have a counseling background) you can over the next while and take each day one at a time.
Much love.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
03-12-2011, 04:41 AM
I'm very sorry to hear this. I was looking in the newspaper for more information, couldn't find any. I hope this crime'll get solved really fast and that the Belgian police and judicial system will work for once, although it won't make up for your losses.

Veel sterkte in deze moeilijke dagen; we staan altijd klaar voor je!

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)