A list of crazy claims. How do you guys see it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 07:40 AM
A list of crazy claims. How do you guys see it.
Here is a list of them my dad made. I should also list them in categories and action.

Anti-science:

Science is the reason for global warming.

Science is destroying the earth

Modern science is discovered by whotes, and because of moments like slavery, the are evil there for the science discovered by them is wrong by default

Darwin is raceist

Evolution is very german (i.e connections with hitler) there for evil.

Says human genes function for humans only and other animals do not have the same genes, therefore things like genetic bottlenecks and punnet squares don't.

The sun goes around the earth and it is close that is why it looks closer to us than jupiter therefore it sets and the earth does not revolve around it.

Humans and chimps can't trade organs, therefore humans are not apes

Monkeys don't speak english therefore humans did not share an ancestor with them.

We don't need science to cure cancers, many people do it withh prayer and herbs.

One giant earthquake split the earth fast.

You must drill deep in the ground to find uranium.

Humans have never been to the sun, there for we can't determine the temperature.

The sun travels through portals.

Because humans are called humans, they are not apes.

Because my dad expirenced a dream(the dream was him walking into a isrealite(BHI) church,and it was a prediction,)and psycology had nothing to do with it.(or the penal gland in the brain, that opens portals)

Air=soul spirit.

Conspiracy:

Homo erectus is a alien

White people use science to destroy the earth

There will never be source for modern blacks being kings of israel because it makes white people look weakand disproves evolution, so people will never publish it(the story was told to me as he said he knows 3 archiologist who have been studying this ever since the 30's and they told them no becuase of reason before)

Scientist(chemist) use chemicals to poison food

Humans have never left earth, and the moon landing was false.

The modern calander is wrong and the one he uses(more like that hebrew one) and this is shown by how october is the 10 month

Textbooks do nothing but lie( his example was how they never mention nick tesla but thomas eidison in textbooks when it comes to electricity.

Evolutionary biology was just discovered and is not as old as the torah, therefore not as valid.

Piltdown man was a mistiake so how can you trust science.

Science is not absolute truth, and beause of falsification, is not very viable

Torah/Bible:

The dead sea scrolls is the oldest book.

Sodom and gomorrah proves the bible as he said it was destroyed by nuclear energy.(to explain the salt)

All countries once folowed the torah.

That enoch discovered gravity way before issac newton.

That the torah is a text that proves itself with the canon.

That the cannanites and isrealites all came from one person, and where not clan names for a group of people.

That the chinese were once called moab and if you ask them they will say they were.

That giants and cyclops exist(and they found bones, those photos weren't photoshopped.

Man is more important in the genetic role of the child than the mother(mentioned the 23 pair only)

The bible is a science book

Prophecies do not have to be verbatum.

90% of the world care about israels affairs.

Insults and threats:

Are argue like a woman, men sit and listen(keep in mind we both interupted each other)

I am a uncle tom(because i accept evolution only white people.)

That i am a dumbass(only one i know was a button push when i called the torah fairy tale.)

When i asked for evidence for his claims one point he said my evidence is my fist in your face(not the only threat of the night)

And this is what i remember, like what you read?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-06-2015, 08:17 AM
RE: A list of crazy claims. How do you guys see it.
Even he were my father I'd have an extremely difficult time being around him or enduring any communication with him.

I truly hope he has some strong redeeming qualities.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-06-2015, 08:20 AM
Is your dad Q?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Does he seriously believe this or is he just taking the piss?
I find it difficult believing someone is that retardedly stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-06-2015, 08:33 AM
(29-06-2015 08:17 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Even he were my father I'd have an extremely difficult time being around him or enduring any communication with him.

He is good, but communication is not as easy ever since i became an atheist

(29-06-2015 08:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Is your dad Q?

?

(29-06-2015 08:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Does he seriously believe this or is he just taking the piss?
I find it difficult believing someone is that retardedly stupid.

He believes this muffs.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2015, 08:43 AM
I forgot one category

Thngs he said were wrong without knowing:

Population bottlenecks

Asherah

El

DNA similarities between organisms.

29-06-2015, 08:44 AM
(29-06-2015 08:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 08:17 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Even he were my father I'd have an extremely difficult time being around him or enduring any communication with him.

He is good, but communication is not as easy ever since i became an atheist

He calls you stupid and threatens you...how is that good? That's abusive.

The rest is ignorance, much of it based on religious teachings.

I agree, you need to get out of there. Seems your desire to get out starts in a much smaller place than all of America. You need to distance yourself from the abuse and ignorance that is much closer to home.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Q is an idiot xian who comes here to blather on about his insanity.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 08:51 AM
(29-06-2015 08:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 08:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He is good, but communication is not as easy ever since i became an atheist

He calls you stupid and threatens you...how is that good? That's abusive.

The rest is ignorance, much of it based on religious teachings.

I agree, you need to get out of there. Seems your desire to get out starts in a much smaller place than all of America. You need to distance yourself from the abuse and ignorance that is much closer to home.

He only gets that way during these debates.
I don't live with him either am with him ths week.

29-06-2015, 08:51 AM
(29-06-2015 08:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Q is an idiot xian who comes here to blather on about his insanity.

Oh i know him