A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
The same can be said to you Mr. If science can't prove it it must be a figment of the imagination which science can't prove.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Look, I have made my point. I'm not really down with the name call in so much. I have made my point that you cannot disprove using your all encompassing science. So I guess I'm done until you bring legitimate argument. Notice I didn't say proof because science is in its infancy and cannot be used as sole proof of anything.
06-07-2015, 12:01 PM
(06-07-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The same can be said to you Mr. If science can't prove it it must be a figment of the imagination which science can't prove.

You still don't understand. You keep whining that no one can disprove your "core beliefs".
You can't demand someone disprove your unsupported assertions. They are not true by default, regardless of how strongly you believe them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2015, 12:03 PM
(06-07-2015 11:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Look, I have made my point. I'm not really down with the name call in so much. I have made my point that you cannot disprove using your all encompassing science. So I guess I'm done until you bring legitimate argument. Notice I didn't say proof because science is in its infancy and cannot be used as sole proof of anything.

When you make a claim, it is up to you to support it; it is not up to anyone else to disprove it.

That is the legitimate argument that you seem incapable of grasping.

06-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Not that I don't grasp it. Your reality is but a part of mine unfottinatly, at this time. How can I explain a concept when you can't understand the language? How can I give the answers for equations you can't desifer?

That must sound wholly conceded of me. For that I really apologize. Thank you for allowing us to continue our conversation.
06-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Lol unfortunately
06-07-2015, 12:32 PM
(06-07-2015 12:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not that I don't grasp it. Your reality is but a part of mine unfottinatly, at this time. How can I explain a concept when you can't understand the language? How can I give the answers for equations you can't desifer?

You haven't even attempted to support your assertions, so your accusation that I can't understand is utterly unwarranted.

Quote:That must sound wholly conceded of me. For that I really apologize. Thank you for allowing us to continue our conversation.

Yes, it does.

06-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Ok. All things go along a
path. Evidence of this is in single celled organisms all the way through to planets, solar systems, galaxies and probably further. We have been blessed with choice, or conscious thought. In this blessing also lies the burden of choice and all bad, negative, evil things.

We are all energy. Energy cannot be destroyed, only changed. There is infinate potential in chaos, both internally, and universally. It can be observed in ones self as pure indifference, or having knowledge and not using it. Chaos, or potential can be observed in the Universe as dark matter, antimatter, and the like that have amazing energy bet seem to not do too much other than hold all existence together. Very strong potential indeed. Good begets good. All ancient text really do match up pretty well. I know they were manipulated and that sucks but they are still very consistent with one another. There are signed that ancients had a much deeper understanding of reality than us. I know that you don't consider any of this to be true or even noteworthy. It is a work in progress. I started it because I really know. And eventually we all will.
06-07-2015, 12:58 PM
(06-07-2015 12:48 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok. All things go along a
path. Evidence of this is in single celled organisms all the way through to planets, solar systems, galaxies and probably further.

And that evidence is ... ? Consider

Quote:We have been blessed with choice, or conscious thought. In this blessing also lies the burden of choice and all bad, negative, evil things.

And all good, kind, and generous things, too.

Quote:We are all energy.

E = mc² - OK.

Quote:Energy cannot be destroyed, only changed. There is infinate potential in chaos, both internally, and universally.

And the evidence for that is ... ? Consider

Quote:It can be observed in ones self as pure indifference, or having knowledge and not using it.

What can be observed? Consider

Quote:Chaos, or potential can be observed in the Universe as dark matter, antimatter, and the like that have amazing energy bet seem to not do too much other than hold all existence together.

Quote:Very strong potential indeed. Good begets good. All ancient text really do match up pretty well. I know they were manipulated and that sucks but they are still very consistent with one another.

Quote:There are signed that ancients had a much deeper understanding of reality than us.

Quote: I know that you don't consider any of this to be true or even noteworthy. It is a work in progress. I started it because I really know. And eventually we all will.

Again, you don't know, you only believe.

06-07-2015, 01:15 PM
The evidence can be seen through simple observation.

Yes

Correct

Again simple observation on all levels. Are you saying energy can be destroyed, or that potential isn't stored energy, or both?

Chaos can be observed. When you have the potential to change something for better or worse and do nothing with that potential energy that is chaos. When you destroy yourself and everything around you through no action do to indifference it is chaos. The waste of energy. Not benifitial to positive or negative energy directly.

Do you contest that black holes, dark matter, and antimatter have no energy or that they are somehow good or bad/ possitive, or negative. These great forces many times greater than a sun are indeed potential.

The evidence that good thought causes good action and that good work is self evident are very simple obvious concepts. They to are easily observable.

Literal signs and structures that align with magnetic points, and seasons, and planetary alignment. The Mayan calender is more accurate than the one in current use. The Sumer knew that the earth wasn't totally balanced and wobbles on its axis. Something that took us hundreds of years to conclude with science.

On your last point I stand corrected.