A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
(06-07-2015 11:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again prove any one of my core beliefs are false only scientific evidence please.

You totally misunderstand the scientific method. (I see you REALLY do have no education). There is no way to test your nonsensical beliefs. Also there is no way to prove a negative, (which you would know if you had ever taken a Logic class).

You can't prove there is no 1957 Chevy orbiting Pluto, which makes as much sense as asking for proof of the gods. There IS no "proof" for you crap, or "faith" would be unnecessary, now wouldn't it ? If you HAVE proofs you have no faith. Do YOU have no faith ? IF you have faith, you have doubts, as all religious people say they do. What do YOU have doubts about. If you say you don't, you are lying.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 01:41 PM
(06-07-2015 01:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The evidence can be seen through simple observation.

You need to cite the evidence. I have no idea what you are calling evidence.

Quote:Yes

Correct

Again simple observation on all levels.

You need to cite the evidence. I have no idea what you are calling evidence.

Quote:Are you saying energy can be destroyed, or that potential isn't stored energy, or both?

No I am not. I should have been clearer in my comment.

Quote:Chaos can be observed. When you have the potential to change something for better or worse and do nothing with that potential energy that is chaos. When you destroy yourself and everything around you through no action do to indifference it is chaos. The waste of energy. Not benifitial to positive or negative energy directly.

Sorry, I can't parse that. What are positive and negative energy?

Quote:Do you contest that black holes, dark matter, and antimatter have no energy

No - I said no such thing.

Quote:or that they are somehow good or bad/ possitive, or negative. These great forces many times greater than a sun are indeed potential.

Energy is not good or bad.

Quote:The evidence that good thought causes good action and that good work is self evident are very simple obvious concepts. They to are easily observable.

No, good thoughts may lead one to good action, but they don't cause it.

Quote:Literal signs and structures that align with magnetic points, and seasons, and planetary alignment.

Bullshit without evidence.

Quote:The Mayan calender is more accurate than the one in current use. The Sumer knew that the earth wasn't totally balanced and wobbles on its axis. Something that took us hundreds of years to conclude with science.

Citation required.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2015, 01:45 PM
The people who liver in Sumer were called Sumerians. And the knowledge of precession was well known in the acient Near East, and it was never "forgotten".
http://www.geoman.com/jim/pyramid.html
Arabic science knew that during the European "dark ages". You REALLY need to learn some REAL history pops-the-ignoramus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Evedently you are really really closed minded or putting up one he'll of a front. I think I might know which. When I say observation, that is exactly what I mean. No formula, or extraordinary perseption needed. It can be observed by anyone. Situation or quote isn't needed.
06-07-2015, 01:53 PM
(06-07-2015 01:48 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Evedently you are really really closed minded or putting up one he'll of a front. I think I might know which. When I say observation, that is exactly what I mean. No formula, or extraordinary perseption needed. It can be observed by anyone. Situation or quote isn't needed.

You observed a traffic accident? You observed an ice cube melting? You observed a couple in the park?

There are any number of things you are considering as observations that support your statement, but you must inform us as to what they are.

06-07-2015, 01:55 PM
My phone is about too die. I will try to be more specific later.
06-07-2015, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 02:22 PM by unfogged.)
(06-07-2015 01:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My phone is about too die. I will try to be more specific later.

Don't worry, I have undeniable knowledge that its energy will go on forever.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-07-2015, 02:00 PM
(06-07-2015 01:48 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Evedently you are really really closed minded or putting up one he'll of a front. I think I might know which. When I say observation, that is exactly what I mean. No formula, or extraordinary perseption needed. It can be observed by anyone. Situation or quote isn't needed.

An observation is the action. You need to say WHAT you observed.
If you say "I built it", any reasonable person would ask "What did you build ?"
Get it ?
It's not all THAT hard, pops.

06-07-2015, 02:10 PM
(06-07-2015 01:58 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 01:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My phone is about too die. I will try to be more specific later.

Don't worry, I have undeniable knowledge that it's energy will go on forever.

You make an energetic argument. Drinking Beverage

06-07-2015, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 03:30 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Quote:Don't worry, I have undeniable knowledge that it's energy will go on forever.

No you don't. You CLAIM to have a belief. Yes the *energy* may go on, but energy itself, which was ALSO present BEFORE you existed, was not you, without your brain chemistry. Your brain stops functioning when you die. The energy (which is NOT the *same* energy as you had in your body, when you were healthy, as it dissipates and is replenished with OTHER energy, will no longer have ANY trace of you attached to it. You have a pathetic NEED to tell yourself you won't die, as you can't face the truth.)

Why do you think you have to EAT ?
The energy is LOST.

You do eat, don't you ?
Grow up, pops.