A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
(06-07-2015 02:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 01:48 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Evedently you are really really closed minded or putting up one he'll of a front. I think I might know which. When I say observation, that is exactly what I mean. No formula, or extraordinary perseption needed. It can be observed by anyone. Situation or quote isn't needed.

An observation is the action. You need to say WHAT you observed.
If you say "I built it", any reasonable person would ask "What did you build ?"
Get it ?
It's not all THAT hard, pops.

Well there's science for dummies and then I dunno what you'd call science for pops... Science for dumber dummies?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 03:18 PM
(06-07-2015 02:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:Don't worry, I have undeniable knowledge that it's energy will go on forever.

No you don't. You CLAIM to have a belief. Yes the *energy* may go on, but energy itself, which was ALSO present BEFORE you existed, was not you, without your brain chemistry. Your brain stops functioning when you die. The energy (which is NOT the *same* energy as you had in your body, when you were healthy, as it dissipates and is replenished with OTHER energy, will no longer have ANY trace of you attached to it. You have a pathetic NEED to tell yourself you won't die, as you can't face the truth.

Grow up, pops.

I have GOT to remember to use that sarcasm font...
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Bucky Ball

I can't believe I'm even humoring this,but...if a 57 Chevy was orbiting pluto then you would learn and know that as fact through some type of observation. How in the fuck is that a negative anyway? And I'm not looking for what y'all call proof for myself you fucking ignoramus.
I have full Faith to the point of showing it physically and mentally to the Lord There is no doubt whatsoever once I look to the Lord. He guides me as that is nearly all I ask of him. But I guess that isn't Faith huh. If I knew I was to die today, and my immediate family would be fine, then I would accept physical death with my head to the sky. Not to be confused, I would still fight tooth and nail for life though. Just not from fear of some physical end. Granted both sides are there, and the lesser always tries, for he advances every step you waiver, or question. The trick is being able to spot it. It is sly and insidious. Please do not compare me to anyone else. All though we are all connected, I am like no other.
06-07-2015, 05:21 PM
(06-07-2015 01:58 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 01:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My phone is about too die. I will try to be more specific later.

Don't worry, I have undeniable knowledge that its energy will go on forever.
My phone isn't alive asshole. If it was made well it will be self evident. If the people who designed it had good intentions of making a quality product it will be obvious, just like if they hastily through some crap together to make a buck it will be obvious that they didn't care about the right thing. They chose more money over helping others by producing a quality phone for a good price.
(06-07-2015 01:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again prove any one of my core beliefs are false only scientific evidence please.

You totally misunderstand the scientific method. (I see you REALLY do have no education). There is no way to test your nonsensical beliefs. Also there is no way to prove a negative, (which you would know if you had ever taken a Logic class).

You can't prove there is no 1957 Chevy orbiting Pluto, which makes as much sense as asking for proof of the gods. There IS no "proof" for you crap, or "faith" would be unnecessary, now wouldn't it ? If you HAVE proofs you have no faith. Do YOU have no faith ? IF you have faith, you have doubts, as all religious people say they do. What do YOU have doubts about. If you say you don't, you are lying.
06-07-2015, 05:30 PM
(06-07-2015 05:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Bucky Ball

I can't believe I'm even humoring this,but...if a 57 Chevy was orbiting pluto then you would learn and know that as fact through some type of observation. How in the fuck is that a negative anyway? And I'm not looking for what y'all call proof for myself you fucking ignoramus.
I have full Faith to the point of showing it physically and mentally to the Lord There is no doubt whatsoever once I look to the Lord. He guides me as that is nearly all I ask of him. But I guess that isn't Faith huh. If I knew I was to die today, and my immediate family would be fine, then I would accept physical death with my head to the sky. Not to be confused, I would still fight tooth and nail for life though. Just not from fear of some physical end. Granted both sides are there, and the lesser always tries, for he advances every step you waiver, or question. The trick is being able to spot it. It is sly and insidious. Please do not compare me to anyone else. All though we are all connected, I am like no other.

You can't prove there is NO 1957 Chevy orbiting Pluto. Of course you "say" you have "full faith" WTF does THAT even mean ? As if people have 1/2 faith, you moron. There is no Lord. The ONLY thing that "guides" you are the voices in your insane head. You are no different than anyone else. All you religious nuts think you are special. you are a dime a dozen, pops. What do you build ? Houses of cards ? Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Bucky ball,
I never said we made the energy at all. I also never said that we would necessarily have any consciousness at all opun physical end. You need physical sustenance for your physical body. Like you said our bodies energy doesn't necessarily have shit to do with the energy I speak of. Our body is not our mind. The brain can be considered the physical form of the mind but that doesn't really explain much of shit does it? And how in the fuck would your life energy not be yours until you have brain activity? How would it not be yours upon leaving the physical body. Really, y'all speak of me not making sense.

Wake the fuck up!
Like I said you assuming piece of shit; I welcome death and any one arragant enough to bring it to me. Not only one side is ready and willing I assure you. There is indeed a beast. He obsessed for the opportunity. You can shrug this shit off if you want, but you have no place calling me a liar, or pathetic. I am a man, there is no longer any pittyful thing in me, or about me. I exhibit more strength, and will than any I know of. I would take no potty from none but the Lord. And I ask forgiveness for that. You do not know of my type at all, I promise. I am an individual.
06-07-2015, 05:44 PM
(06-07-2015 05:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I would take no potty from none but the Lord.

WUT? Blink

Guess we all must have standards of some sort.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-07-2015, 05:52 PM
A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
Pops, you said you're not down with name calling, yet you have done so many times. I'm not sure what your motive is, but you're not doing a good job.
06-07-2015, 05:54 PM
(06-07-2015 05:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 05:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Bucky Ball

You can't prove there is NO 1957 Chevy orbiting Pluto. Of course you "say" you have "full faith" WTF does THAT even mean ? As if people have 1/2 faith, you moron. There is no Lord. The ONLY thing that "guides" you are the voices in your insane head. You are no different than anyone else. All you religious nuts think you are special. you are a dime a dozen, pops. What do you build ? Houses of cards ? Big Grin
Never said I was special. We are equal. I build all kinds of shit. Mostly additions, outdoor kitchens, decks,gazebos shit like that. I do allot of repair and restoration of residence as well.
(06-07-2015 02:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:Don't worry, I have undeniable knowledge that it's energy will go on forever.

No you don't. You CLAIM to have a belief. Yes the *energy* may go on, but energy itself, which was ALSO present BEFORE you existed, was not you, without your brain chemistry. Your brain stops functioning when you die. The energy (which is NOT the *same* energy as you had in your body, when you were healthy, as it dissipates and is replenished with OTHER energy, will no longer have ANY trace of you attached to it. You have a pathetic NEED to tell yourself you won't die, as you can't face the truth.)

Why do you think you have to EAT ?
The energy is LOST.

You do eat, don't you ?
Grow up, pops.
06-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Watch him not answer this honest question.

A while ago you mentioned the ancients knew more than we do today.

Which ancient books have you read?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.