A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
(06-07-2015 07:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 06:40 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That's nice. Not really. After all that talking too. Oh well. Good luck in finding peace and true depth in life. Like a bunch of walking husks. I tried, and will continue. That's all I can do.

See, again, you're assuming that no one else here has found peace and true depth. Why does it require faith or theism to be peaceful? Why is your path the only one that makes sense?

(Rhetorical questions. No actual answer needed.)
It isn't required for peace. It is required for real meaning. Everyone can be aware of the consequences to some actions, but most have this idea that if you're not directly hurting someone else then you are doing good by life. That just isn't the case. Sure, we can just let everything in society, government, and religion just keep on going like it is and we will eventually die out as a species. Not before anything with any real value is discarded as not important though. So, I guess you have a point. Who cares if the future of humanity is fucked, right? Not your problem. You'll probably be dead before any real bad shit goes down. You don't plan on having kids and it's someone else's problem. That doesn't mean that through a complete restructure to a single right minded unity in all facets wouldn't allow for amazing breakthroughs in all advancement of civilization. The only way we will ever attain that and beyond is through righteous unity. All will never change unless it is socially acceptable therefore, evidently, we are fucked... But not you cause you won't exist at all according to the general populous on this site. Being that selfish is just wrong.

To answer a question; in theory, if everyone was like minded in a common goal then maybe you wouldn't need God. That doesn't mean there isn't one. To be pessimistic with all natures glory staring you in the face will be our downfall. Nothing significant will ever change without guidance from God, not religion .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 09:23 PM
(06-07-2015 09:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It isn't required for peace. It is required for real meaning.

Bullshit!

Please cite evidence.

I have never believed in these fictional gods and yet my life has meaning to me.

You are a sanctimonious turd.

As an Aussie I feel comfortable in saying, go fuck yourself!

Who are you to tell any other his or her life has no meaning other than some idiot who doesn't provide any evidence to support anything he has said? Why on earth would anyone here take you seriously???

Just another religious troll on the internet.

Been there, done that. Have seen your type many times before.

You've got nothing. Never had, and never will have anything. And you have the gall to come in here as if you have some knowledge?

You have not even finished reading the bible!

Go away child.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 09:29 PM
(06-07-2015 09:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  See, again, you're assuming that no one else here has found peace and true depth. Why does it require faith or theism to be peaceful? Why is your path the only one that makes sense?

(Rhetorical questions. No actual answer needed.)
It isn't required for peace. It is required for real meaning. Everyone can be aware of the consequences to some actions, but most have this idea that if you're not directly hurting someone else then you are doing good by life. That just isn't the case. Sure, we can just let everything in society, government, and religion just keep on going like it is and we will eventually die out as a species. Not before anything with any real value is discarded as not important though. So, I guess you have a point. Who cares if the future of humanity is fucked, right? Not your problem. You'll probably be dead before any real bad shit goes down. You don't plan on having kids and it's someone else's problem. That doesn't mean that through a complete restructure to a single right minded unity in all facets wouldn't allow for amazing breakthroughs in all advancement of civilization. The only way we will ever attain that and beyond is through righteous unity. All will never change unless it is socially acceptable therefore, evidently, we are fucked... But not you cause you won't exist at all according to the general populous on this site. Being that selfish is just wrong.

To answer a question; in theory, if everyone was like minded in a common goal then maybe you wouldn't need God. That doesn't mean there isn't one. To be pessimistic with all natures glory staring you in the face will be our downfall. Nothing significant will ever change without guidance from God, not religion .

Meaning and morality do not come from religion. Many people who claim to be religious could care less about either. Every religious person, just like pops, cooks up their own agenda, and then "sanctions"it by slapping religious bullshit around it.

My question is, who the fuck does pops think he is ? Does he REALLY think he needs to come here and preach at us ?

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-07-2015, 09:39 PM
(06-07-2015 09:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My question is, who the fuck does pops think he is ? Does he REALLY think he needs to come here and preach at us ?

Facepalm

To even think we would listen... Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Didn't say your life didn't have meaning ass hole. Just that there is a possibility that all of our lives have great unseen potential related to the potential that can be seen in the Universe. Man y'all are assholes. Y'all really seam to be on the right track. How can everyone sit and say that everything is right in the world? And seamingly inevitable extinction is ok?

Never mind fuck it I'm done. Y'all are some cruel misguided ducks. I don't know why I expected anything else from people.
06-07-2015, 10:26 PM
(06-07-2015 10:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Never mind fuck it I'm done. Y'all are some cruel misguided ducks. I don't know why I expected anything else from people.

Sure you are. Sounds like beligion has made a REAL happy camper of you.
Weeping ... Facepalm
Praise the Lard.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-07-2015, 12:37 AM
(06-07-2015 10:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't say your life didn't have meaning ass hole.

Congratulations! And with that sentiment you really are a Xian!

Now go and share your Xian love elsewhere.

Xian troll. Censored

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 12:53 AM
(06-07-2015 10:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't say your life didn't have meaning ass hole. Just that there is a possibility that all of our lives have great unseen potential related to the potential that can be seen in the Universe. Man y'all are assholes. Y'all really seam to be on the right track. How can everyone sit and say that everything is right in the world? And seamingly inevitable extinction is ok?

Never mind fuck it I'm done. Y'all are some cruel misguided ducks. I don't know why I expected anything else from people.

We're not the dickwads telling you to worship the Lord Dodgy Do you know how fucking rude it is to preach? You're discounting the life experience that every single one of us has and assuming that you know better than all of us how we should live our lives. Fuck you.

*You* are the dickhead who can't face reality, that's *your* problem. Go hang out with the crazies down at the church, that way you're not bothering us and we're not bothering you, and everyone's happy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-07-2015, 06:28 AM
(07-07-2015 12:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 10:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't say your life didn't have meaning ass hole. Just that there is a possibility that all of our lives have great unseen potential related to the potential that can be seen in the Universe. Man y'all are assholes. Y'all really seam to be on the right track. How can everyone sit and say that everything is right in the world? And seamingly inevitable extinction is ok?

We're not the dickwads telling you to worship the Lord Dodgy Do you know how fucking rude it is to preach? You're discounting the life experience that every single one of us has and assuming that you know better than all of us how we should live our lives. Fuck you.

*You* are the dickhead who can't face reality, that's *your* problem. Go hang out with the crazies down at the church, that way you're not bothering us and we're not bothering you, and everyone's happy.
That a the problem. You think -no harm- no foul. But indifference instead of meaning is very sad and misguided. How can people grasp a concept like pollution and not see all the other shit around them that isn't right?

Because they are comfortable. Change would take that comfort. That is selfish and counter productive.
07-07-2015, 06:31 AM
(07-07-2015 06:28 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Because they are comfortable. Change would take that comfort. That is selfish and counter productive.

Oh bloody hell! I thought you left???

You actually said you were leaving.

Do you secretly wish to become an atheist?

[Image: tumblr_inline_n5b5weiqhV1speyuf.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post