A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 06:36 AM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
I started this thread. If I see something that is Ass backwards it is my duty to stand in contrast.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Been there, done that for over 20 years anyway. I may not be able to relate to any one religion, but I will never be atheist again.
07-07-2015, 06:39 AM
(07-07-2015 06:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I started this thread. If I see something that is Ass backwards it is my duty to stand in contrast.

The name of this thread includes the word "evidence". So, are we ever going to see it???

Your thread, your responsibility.

C'mon, if you have it show us? Or are you just a bag of wind?

[Image: RTdeBnGT9.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-07-2015, 06:41 AM
(07-07-2015 06:38 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Been there, done that for over 20 years anyway. I may not be able to relate to any one religion, but I will never be atheist again.

20 years and you still haven't gotten through the bible???

I know you are slow, but dude. I first read it in a week and a half. War and peace took me a month!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
07-07-2015, 06:46 AM
(07-07-2015 06:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  20 years and you still haven't gotten through the bible???

I know you are slow, but dude. I first read it in a week and a half. War and peace took me a month!
...and the uncut version of The Stand took me about 4 1/2 years....

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
07-07-2015, 06:46 AM
(07-07-2015 06:28 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  We're not the dickwads telling you to worship the Lord Dodgy Do you know how fucking rude it is to preach? You're discounting the life experience that every single one of us has and assuming that you know better than all of us how we should live our lives. Fuck you.

*You* are the dickhead who can't face reality, that's *your* problem. Go hang out with the crazies down at the church, that way you're not bothering us and we're not bothering you, and everyone's happy.
That a the problem. You think -no harm- no foul. But indifference instead of meaning is very sad and misguided. How can people grasp a concept like pollution and not see all the other shit around them that isn't right?

Because they are comfortable. Change would take that comfort. That is selfish and counter productive.

Where the hell do you get that life is indifferent to an atheist?

My life has meaning to me. Others in my life have meaning to me. My son's future has meaning to me. The guy you just quoted as indifferent - his life has meaning to me.

Wtf do you think an atheist sees pollution and doesn't want to change it? Really? Have you met the Republican Party of Christ's cocksuckers? They couldn't give two fucks about preserving this earth for future generations, they just care about the almighty dollar. As far as many xtians are concerned, who gives a rats ass about tree hugging when Christ is coming back on a stallion or a dragon or fucking an angel with multiple heads covered in eyeballs to rain down hell on earth, destroy it with fire, and then heaven shall reign on earth forever and ever amen?

Yes - bad shit goes on in this world. And a lot of it at the hands of the religious. There are a lot more religious twats doing stuff like beheading those that won't convert, mutilating the genitals of girls, and stripping people of their rights out of bigoted hatred learned through their religious teachings than there are sociopaths that harm others for the shits and giggles. So as far as I'm concerned, the religious may feel free to go fuck themselves - at least they'd feel a whole lot better if they'd release some of that pent up sexual frustration.

It's a whole lot more comfortable to say "I'll pray for you" than to get off your ass and do something productive to help someone. Get your head out of your ass.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
07-07-2015, 06:54 AM
(07-07-2015 06:46 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  ...and the uncut version of The Stand took me about 4 1/2 years....

Well, Stephen King is no Tolstoy. Smartass

I never even began the thing. So it has taken me 51 years not to read The Stand.

I like this stand.

[Image: 449266000000000-00-500x500.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 07:09 AM
(07-07-2015 06:46 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 06:28 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That a the problem. You think -no harm- no foul. But indifference instead of meaning is very sad and misguided. How can people grasp a concept like pollution and not see all the other shit around them that isn't right?

Because they are comfortable. Change would take that comfort. That is selfish and counter productive.

Where the hell do you get that life is indifferent to an atheist?

My life has meaning to me. Others in my life have meaning to me. My son's future has meaning to me. The guy you just quoted as indifferent - his life has meaning to me.

Wtf do you think an atheist sees pollution and doesn't want to change it? Really? Have you met the Republican Party of Christ's cocksuckers? They couldn't give two fucks about preserving this earth for future generations, they just care about the almighty dollar. As far as many xtians are concerned, who gives a rats ass about tree hugging when Christ is coming back on a stallion or a dragon or fucking an angel with multiple heads covered in eyeballs to rain down hell on earth, destroy it with fire, and then heaven shall reign on earth forever and ever amen?

Yes - bad shit goes on in this world. And a lot of it at the hands of the religious. There are a lot more religious twats doing stuff like beheading those that won't convert, mutilating the genitals of girls, and stripping people of their rights out of bigoted hatred learned through their religious teachings than there are sociopaths that harm others for the shits and giggles. So as far as I'm concerned, the religious may feel free to go fuck themselves - at least they'd feel a whole lot better if they'd release some of that pent up sexual frustration.

It's a whole lot more comfortable to say "I'll pray for you" than to get off your ass and do something productive to help someone. Get your head out of your ass.
I agree completely. Thought is shit without action. Of course people have meaning from personal life. All I'm trying to say is that there is more. I do not back up the actions of any group whatsoever, or the lack there of. No one group is right more than another. I am not right more than another. I just have different views than most.
07-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Still waiting on this proof stuff. Drinking Beverage

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 07:21 AM by Clockwork.)
(06-07-2015 09:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  See, again, you're assuming that no one else here has found peace and true depth. Why does it require faith or theism to be peaceful? Why is your path the only one that makes sense?

(Rhetorical questions. No actual answer needed.)
Sure, we can just let everything in society, government, and religion just keep on going like it is and we will eventually die out as a species. Not before anything with any real value is discarded as not important though. So, I guess you have a point. Who cares if the future of humanity is fucked, right? Not your problem. You'll probably be dead before any real bad shit goes down. You don't plan on having kids and it's someone else's problem.
Sure read a lot into what I typed. I didn't say any of that in there.

(06-07-2015 10:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't say your life didn't have meaning ass hole. Man y'all are assholes.

Never mind fuck it I'm done. Y'all are some cruel misguided ducks. I don't know why I expected anything else from people.
See, again, when someone doesn't agree, you go into insults, doing exactly as you say we do. I've never called you anything but you fly into this every time. Then you accuse all of us of doing that.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post