A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
(07-07-2015 08:57 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ancient ruins henceforth civilizations had a connection to the parts of reality that most of us do not. They had understanding of many things in there infancy that we are still not certain of. There is a primal connection with creation. You are the intellects, not me. I just say to try and research the stuff without bias. That's all. If you couldn't tell; I don't really have the time, patience, tools, or mindset to break these very real core feelings down for you. I understand that this is somewhat discrediting, and will continue to attempt research myself. I am very bussy most often though. It sucks.

You can always finish the bible while sitting on the toilet. I mean seriously, it is the best place for it. And what else are you gonna do? And if you run out of paper, well then you have an adequate supply.

There are always excuses for "Oh I had no time to read such and such". Just excuses for laziness. And mate, you are lazy. Coming here without even completing the bible???

I worked from age 8. Had no schooling, managed to become both a martial arts master and pro musician playing instruments from all over the globe and still managed to read the loeb classical library and many other works by people such as Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, Stendhal, and most of the classics including the great philosophers like Voltaire, Descartes, Nietzsche, Shopenhauer and so many more. Not to mention the poets!

What is your excuse? "Oh I am busy and it sucks." Not a great effort mate. And then you come here???

You do have a sack on you. I'll give you that.

And there are those here far more educated than I whom I marvel at. Show some respect. Learn your craft. You are like a first year apprentice.

I feel like sending you out to buy a left handed screw driver or a tin of striped paint.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2015, 10:07 AM
(08-07-2015 09:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 08:57 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ancient ruins henceforth civilizations had a connection to the parts of reality that most of us do not. They had understanding of many things in there infancy that we are still not certain of. There is a primal connection with creation. You are the intellects, not me. I just say to try and research the stuff without bias. That's all. If you couldn't tell; I don't really have the time, patience, tools, or mindset to break these very real core feelings down for you. I understand that this is somewhat discrediting, and will continue to attempt research myself. I am very bussy most often though. It sucks.

You can always finish the bible while sitting on the toilet. I mean seriously, it is the best place for it. And what else are you gonna do? And if you run out of paper, well then you have an adequate supply.

There are always excuses for "Oh I had no time to read such and such". Just excuses for laziness. And mate, you are lazy. Coming here without even completing the bible???

I worked from age 8. Had no schooling, managed to become both a martial arts master and pro musician playing instruments from all over the globe and still managed to read the loeb classical library and many other works by people such as Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, Stendhal, and most of the classics including the great philosophers like Voltaire, Descartes, Nietzsche, Shopenhauer and so many more. Not to mention the poets!

What is your excuse? "Oh I am busy and it sucks." Not a great effort mate. And then you come here???

And there are those here far more educated than I whom I marvel at. Show some respect. Learn your craft. You are like a first year apprentice.

I feel like sending you out to buy a left handed screw driver or a tin of striped paint.
You big headed fuck. You completely miss the point. I explained every bit through understanding as opposed to hypocrites saying such and such is God being some horrid existence without even understanding what they read. And who the fuck cares if your haughty, arrogant, selfish Ass if from the land down under. Is that what that means? To be more apt to sin or something. I can't help that I comprehend you prick. I also can't help that through your vigorous studies you still are self centered and blind. Why don't you stop beat in on me and think about your own problem. Evidently you have some sort of blockage keeping you from learning.
08-07-2015, 10:10 AM
(08-07-2015 10:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 09:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You can always finish the bible while sitting on the toilet. I mean seriously, it is the best place for it. And what else are you gonna do? And if you run out of paper, well then you have an adequate supply.

You big headed fuck. You completely miss the point. I explained every bit through understanding as opposed to hypocrites saying such and such is God being some horrid existence without even understanding what they read. And who the fuck cares if your haughty, arrogant, selfish Ass if from the land down under. Is that what that means? To be more apt to sin or something. I can't help that I comprehend you prick. I also can't help that through your vigorous studies you still are self centered and blind. Why don't you stop beat in on me and think about your own problem. Evidently you have some sort of blockage keeping you from learning.

Time for you to fuck off, you silly little twit. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2015, 10:17 AM
(08-07-2015 10:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You big headed fuck. You completely miss the point. I explained every bit through understanding as opposed to hypocrites saying such and such is God being some horrid existence without even understanding what they read. And who the fuck cares if your haughty, arrogant, selfish Ass if from the land down under. Is that what that means? To be more apt to sin or something. I can't help that I comprehend you prick. I also can't help that through your vigorous studies you still are self centered and blind. Why don't you stop beat in on me and think about your own problem. Evidently you have some sort of blockage keeping you from learning.

And again this strange problem you have with english disappears. So strange.

I am blind because I don't see things your way? The way of an uneducated moron?

I am at a point in my life where I am literally looking at my end days. Had a very serious chat with my Dr yesterday. Believe me when I say I know what it means to be mortal.

I also understand when people do not work or put in any effort. Which is what you have accomplished. You have even yet to complete reading the bible. And dare to tell me about belief? And others here who grew up immersed in it?

Your failure belongs to you. You earned and own that failure. Do not attempt to impose it upon us.

Now go away child. You are unworthy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 11:37 AM
(08-07-2015 10:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 10:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You big headed fuck. You completely miss the point. I explained every bit through understanding as opposed to hypocrites saying such and such is God being some horrid existence without even understanding what they read. And who the fuck cares if your haughty, arrogant, selfish Ass if from the land down under. Is that what that means? To be more apt to sin or something. I can't help that I comprehend you prick. I also can't help that through your vigorous studies you still are self centered and blind. Why don't you stop beat in on me and think about your own problem. Evidently you have some sort of blockage keeping you from learning.

I am at a point in my life where I am literally looking at my end days. Had a very serious chat with my Dr yesterday. Believe me when I say I know what it means to be mortal.

I also understand when people do not work or put in any effort. Which is what you have accomplished. You have even yet to complete reading the bible. And dare to tell me about belief? And others here who grew up immersed in it?

Your failure belongs to you. You earned and own that failure. Do not attempt to impose it upon us.

You are a fool and know nothing of my trials, lessons, or experiences. Just because I haven't read all of the New testament doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I am a completely phisically broken man at the age of 34 due to premature birth and life lessons that I learned first hand. I do not place myself over others for I am truly dying and up until today have let the changeable go in checked. Every lesson I ever learned was from first hand fuck ups. I'm not sorry that some can only learn from books and that knowledge that they attain from said books is useless in reality because despite all there car full thought and studies they still can't figure it out. Patronize me about being lazy. I have worked harder for the very little I have than anyone I know. Even virtually on my death bed I push through with determination and will. Something most never even witness let alone exhibit. Physical death is part of life. Stop taking your lack of faith and fear out on the ones who are trying to help.
08-07-2015, 11:39 AM
(08-07-2015 10:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

I embrace my failures and us to them as motivation, and learning experiences as opposed to denying my wrongs.
08-07-2015, 12:12 PM
(08-07-2015 11:39 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I embrace my failures and us to them as motivation, and learning experiences as opposed to denying my wrongs.

Pops, I am going to let you into a little secret. I have just spent the past 20 minutes spewing blood.

We have all had failures. I have indeed had my share. However I see failure as something to be overcome. Not a virtue. One of the worst things in the bible is the idea that failure is a virtue. It is not.

Recently you called me privileged. You could not have been further from the truth. I have fought tooth and nail to survive since my insane family tried to murder me as a child. My own mother tried to kill me. Pops, do you have any idea what it is like to have one's own mother try to strangle you? It stays with you, let me tell you.

Over here at this site it is known I consider you a troll. But now, after all that vomiting, I am attempting to speak to you as a human being.

My sweat and blood, the time it took me to read all those texts.... it all took my time, my life. And I may not have much time left. Perhaps until the end of this year. Then you will no longer have to suffer me pointing out that you troll. Because I will no longer be. I wont exist in some magical afterlife where I can look down upon my beloved niece, my brother who is scared out of his mind to lose me.

But life and death are both natural. My death will be as natural as my birth. And when I am dead I will cease to exist. No myths can change this fact. And I accept this and I am amazingly grateful I was able to experience life at all. The chances that I would even be born at all were phenomenal. And yet it happened. All it would have taken was the death of one ancestor and another would be in my place.

I feel religion was born of a few reasons. Trying to understand a human's place was one, explaining the universe when it was unknown was another. Keeping people in groups was yet another. And that still remains. It can even be seen here when atheists get together in groups.

I once died. Several years ago. The details are unimportant. But I was dead. happily for me medical science was able to bring me back. I experienced nothingness during that period. I simply ceased to be. Just as all of us, including you pops, no matter how much you fear it, will cease to be.

But as Marcus Aurelius said, death offers no pain or suffering.

There is no god or gods. There is no afterlife. This life you are living is all you have. Make the most of it. I have done my best. Perhaps I could have done better. I do not know. I do know that through hard work I did succeed at what I wished in which to succeed. That is not bad I suppose.

Good luck pops.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry for your situation and if I steriotyped. Failure is in no way a virtue. The only good that comes from it is lesson.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
08-07-2015, 12:26 PM
(08-07-2015 12:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm sorry for your situation and if I steriotyped. Failure is in no way a virtue. The only good that comes from it is lesson.

Thank you. And I agree. Failure is in no way a virtue. "The meek shall inherit the earth" is one of the most idiotic things I ever read.

In truth, the meek die cold and hungry. Both of which I have experienced.

The bible is not a source of wisdom. It was designed to persecute and control the poor. Never forget this fact.

Good luck to you. Dale

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 12:28 PM
I do assume about people sometimes but it is based on the way they act. If you would have been genuine as you just seemed to be then you wouldn't have been stereotyped as a fake. I agree about your understanding of religion. I might even take your word on the hole I died and didn't see God thing too,but the fact is if you died as you explain(the end) then surely you wouldn't be vomiting blood or typing. As I said before I don't know if our conscious goes on with our energy or not. It could though. And maybe it doesn't for those without Faith. Maybe that's hell. And as far as science bringing you back, it didn't work alone if that was the case. Your outlook on life is surprising as most without guidance seem to be without regard. How did you put it? Kudos. You can break the stubborn clinch of denial. If you have true Faith. For nearly one day you would start to see. It takes devotion though. The opposite of laziness. I really wish you the very best. No hard feelings towards you whatsoever. Good luck to you as well.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post