A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
(06-07-2015 06:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are beyond pathetic!

Take it easy Smile We kinda like idiots. They make us look good without us even having to make an effort... Now if he was an *intelligent* guy, that's when I'd have to bring my A game. As it is... he can just happily jerk off in this thread and we'll patiently explain why he's stupid.

I've waited for ages but no single person to whom I have thus explained their mental deficiencies has shown any sign of having absorbed the lesson... hope springs eternal though, maybe he'll be the one. I always like to picture these guys suddenly realising how dumb they are at the precise point in their lives where it's too late to change it... it gives me a little vindictive satisfaction...
I'm sure the same could be said of you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 06:20 AM
(06-07-2015 06:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 06:15 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You may be beyond salvation. Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you completely screw up these threads too. It won't deter me.

What's this, clear English????

My how your eloquence improves when provoked!

[Image: keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-13.png]
I get amped up in these debates for they hit close to home more often than not. I'm my haste and emotion I often times do not proof read, and never could spell too well.
06-07-2015, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 06:30 AM by Banjo.)
(06-07-2015 06:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are beyond pathetic!

Take it easy Smile We kinda like idiots. They make us look good without us even having to make an effort... Now if he was an *intelligent* guy, that's when I'd have to bring my A game. As it is... he can just happily jerk off in this thread and we'll patiently explain why he's stupid.

I've waited for ages but no single person to whom I have thus explained their mental deficiencies has shown any sign of having absorbed the lesson... hope springs eternal though, maybe he'll be the one. I always like to picture these guys suddenly realising how dumb they are at the precise point in their lives where it's too late to change it... it gives me a little vindictive satisfaction...

As long as he is seen for exactly what he is, I don't care.

Just remember. You are debating a person clearly trying nothing more than to provoke while lying to do so,

Perhaps a moderator should give him a Troll moniker so everyone knows what they are doing.

Don't feed crocodiles and don't feed trolls. One is dangerous, the other is wasting your time for his own enjoyment.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-07-2015, 06:22 AM
See what I mean. Definately not benificial to my cause. I'm working on it.
06-07-2015, 06:23 AM
(06-07-2015 06:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As long as he is seen for exactly what he is, I don't care.

Just remember. You are debating a person clearly trying nothing more than to provoke while lying to do so,

Perhaps a moderator should give him a Troll moniker so everyone knows what they are doing.

Don't feed crocodiles and don't feed strolls. One is dangerous, the other is wasting your time for his own enjoyment.

Oh he is quite transparent. Also reps kinda function as a troll alert. Anyone in the red is automatically someone I don't tend to give a shit about Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-07-2015, 06:23 AM
(06-07-2015 06:20 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I get amped up in these debates for they hit close to home more often than not. I'm my haste and emotion I often times do not proof read, and never could spell too well.

And yet your English improves upon exposure???

Quie the phenomenon, don't you think?

Why not drop the act and if you want to conduct honest debate, then do so.

Trolling makes you look the fool.

Why do it?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
06-07-2015, 06:24 AM
You know I am not trolling.

What act?
06-07-2015, 06:26 AM
(06-07-2015 06:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh he is quite transparent. Also reps kinda function as a troll alert. Anyone in the red is automatically someone I don't tend to give a shit about Smile

Fair enough.

[Image: whatever-floats-your-goat.jpg]

Banjo.
06-07-2015, 06:29 AM
(06-07-2015 06:24 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You know I am not trolling.

What act?

[Image: never-argue-with-a-fool.jpg]

Banjo.
06-07-2015, 06:31 AM
Surely, you aren't done.