A little proof, or helpfully evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 06:33 AM
RE: A little proof, or helpfully evidence.
(06-07-2015 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Surely, you aren't done.

[Image: quote-you-can-fool-all-the-people-some-o...112735.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 06:44 AM
(06-07-2015 06:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 06:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Surely, you aren't done.

[Image: quote-you-can-fool-all-the-people-some-o...112735.jpg]
Would never attempt to fool anyone. Was never really me, and definitely isn't me anymore.

Keep m coming. Where did your partner in crime run off to?

Look, this is a blast and all, but I need to get ready to work. As much as I dislike what money has become, I must still provide for mine.

Talk later.

Good luck in all good you seek.
06-07-2015, 07:01 AM
(06-07-2015 06:16 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh cool, the tag team has returned for more idiocy.

Well, I'd prefer something of substance but idiocy appears to be all that you offer.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-07-2015, 08:31 AM
(06-07-2015 07:01 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 06:16 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh cool, the tag team has returned for more idiocy.

Well, I'd prefer something of substance but idiocy appears to be all that you offer.
Pretty sharp, after all. Why play the fool? Others opinions are not benefiting to a conscious state.
06-07-2015, 09:15 AM
(06-07-2015 08:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why play the fool? Others opinions are not benefiting to a conscious state.

I give what I get. Everything is a modality of immortal experiences.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-07-2015, 09:18 AM
You get what you give.
06-07-2015, 09:29 AM
(06-07-2015 09:15 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 08:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why play the fool? Others opinions are not benefiting to a conscious state.

I give what I get. Everything is a modality of immortal experiences.

The soul transforms subtle external reality. The physical world experiences karmic reality.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-07-2015, 09:31 AM
(06-07-2015 05:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 10:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Energy is not "were", (as you put it). Before you were born there was that energy, and you did not exist. Energy is not "life". So you have no evidence. Just all sorts of shit you say you "know". Well for thousands of years, religious nuts just like you have claimed to "know" shit, all of which was wrong. So get to the end of the line, unless you have some evidence. there is no "god" evident throughout the universe. All that means is that you have no education in how it actually works, (as wel as no education in how to spell in the English language). You think just because something was in the book of Enoch, that makes it true ? Harry Potter is in a book. I suppose you believe in Harry Potter and wizards too, then ?
Once again. I was shown what I know before I ever read any ancient text. They are but verification throughout. I wouldn't expect you to appreciate, or even understand, and that's ok.

The texts in the Bible are political propaganda.
You "know" nothing.
You "think you know" and that's called "belief".
What you think you know, and Reality are two different things.
Just like every religious crazy for untold eons, you THINK you "know" the truth. Almost all of them were eventually dismissed and nuts, just as you are.
You are NOT special. You are no different.
When you die, you will be dead. Period. There is not one instance of ONE organism EVER surviving their death, just as you will not.
Give up your delusions while you still can.

What exactly did you THINK you were going to accomplish coming here ?

BTW, "immortality" is not a Biblical concept. Paul said immortality was only for the saved. The Hebrews in the OT did not buy into personal immortality.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Bucky ball

Just because they have been used for political propaganda does not mean that is what they are. Belief is assuming without knowing, and allows for manipulation. Knowledge is unwaivering and cannot be proven otherwise and can be through true Faith. We are all special in that we have the choice and opportunity. How would there be proof of energy after death if it consists of things unobservable with science alone? No real thought is needed as far as consiquence or reaction as what I do is not for me, and I will not try or be able to force anyone's eyes open. What I do here is under direction of the Lord. Of course someone with but one perception would see me as some enemy or loon. I cannot change that. It is your view. I can try though.

Only for the saved in that good will continue and evil will end upon the Earth.
06-07-2015, 10:40 AM
(06-07-2015 09:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Knowledge is unwaivering and cannot be proven otherwise and can be through true Faith. We are all special in that we have the choice and opportunity.

The first sentence is meaningless, and is a non-sequitur.
Regarding the second one. So ... your god is so fucking stupid you're saying she wouldn't know the difference if one of us actually *said* they believed, even if they honestly don't ?

"No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him". ..... so .... you actually think you know more about this saving stuff than your Jebus ?

Oh, and BTW, the total sum of the energy of this universe is ZERO. (Gravity can and does have a negative energy). So, at the end of the day, there IS no energy left for all the dead peeps you think survived. Oh well. Time for Plan B.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.