A local article regarding building of a mosque...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2012, 05:45 PM
A local article regarding building of a mosque...
This article is from our local paper. Someone wants to build a mosque, here in the bible belt. GASP! *clutches pearls*

http://www.news-journal.com/news/local/a...mment-area

I've posted the link only, because I encourage you to go and read the comments. People here are really...something.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: A local article regarding building of a mosque...
This paragraph sums up Christianity pretty well so far as I can tell.

“It’s going to be, to us, foreigners,” she said. “We’re not acquainted with that culture, and we have children and we have concerns, yes we do. I understand everybody has to worship, but why do they have to bring it to a Christian community? I think that’s terrible.”

Reading some of the comments has made me mad. So I stopped. You may need to move. If you don't want to attend lynchings. Where do you live 1810? Fuck me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: A local article regarding building of a mosque...
(25-01-2012 06:30 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Reading some of the comments has made me mad. So I stopped. You may need to move. If you don't want to attend lynchings. Where do you live 1810? Fuck me.

Funny you should say that. We're moving to Dallas this weekend, which compared to here is an improvement that cannot be measured.

This article truly represents the people of this area. It's absolutely disgusting. You hear this sort of enraging shit on a daily basis from people here. We are SOOOOOOO happy to leave it.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes trillium13's post