A matter of faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2014, 05:46 PM
A matter of faith
So, I just saw this trailer for an upcoming Christian movie, and it reminds me of God's Not Dead. Unlike God's Not Dead, this one seems a bit interesting, I almost want to see it. I mean, a debate about the existence of God can end with no winner, but an Evolution vs. Creationism debate has only one possible outcome..... that is, if the people making this movie are even the slightest bit intellectually honest. The professor in this case also doesn't seem to be a 1 dimensional, cynical jerk. Also, why are they just learning about evolution in college? I know the basics, and I'm in 8th grade! This is incredibly basic biology! What are your thoughts?

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
19-05-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: A matter of faith
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...in-Genesis

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-05-2014, 06:32 PM
[Image: 20120330171130!Twilight_Sparkle_Blush_S1E6.png]

Oops.....sorry.......bye......

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
19-05-2014, 11:41 PM
(19-05-2014 06:32 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  [Image: 20120330171130!Twilight_Sparkle_Blush_S1E6.png]

Oops.....sorry.......bye......

If they made a pony with the Google logo tattooed on her ass, would you be more inclined to use the search feature next time? Dodgy

Just kiddin' Tongue I think we got all the possible laughs out of this film.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."