• 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: A message from Seth
(08-07-2013 05:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Wink

I'm gonna be murdered just so Ferdy can get a picture of my butt. Weeping

I must have a really nice butt.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-07-2013, 05:59 PM
(08-07-2013 05:52 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm not defending Humakt's position, I won't leave either... my position is that this limitation in particular is excessive, banning troll and spammers is not. I see a difference, the purpose of those guys talking about pedophilia was in line with the purpose of freedom of speech, thus it should be protected by it. The purpose of trolls and spammers is not, and so they can be limited.

As you said, trolling and spamming is pointless, that's a good enough reason to ban them. The pedophilia discussion wasn't pointless (imo) so there isn't a reason to ban it.

I'll be the first to say no right is absolute, I will also be the first to say the limitations are excessive if I think they are... well maybe not the first first, there's always someone faster out there Tongue

The difference being that you've got a clear and coherent view on what's "practical", while recognizing the inherent limitations of free expression required of any community.

... this is my signature!
08-07-2013, 05:59 PM
(08-07-2013 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm sure you've googled worse things, Cjlr...

Well, yeah, but adding that would screw up the auto-complete suggestions.

(08-07-2013 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 05:41 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Ferdi is a female?
Why am I always mistaken for a dude Weeping

Lingering casual sexism (in MY internet? it's more likely than you think).

Also, your usertitle used to be "not a dude", which I can only assume went a way towards clearing that up.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
08-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Seems like a little respect for Seth's wishes should be in order. His wishes have been stated and that's what the forum should work with from the time of his first or at least his second post.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-07-2013, 06:00 PM
(08-07-2013 05:56 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  "As soon as you feel the need to publicly explore any feelings about diddling your 10 yo niece. ... Or playing with a 5 yo boys little weewee. Seems clear enough to me. ... By my read, bestiality and necrophilia, however, are still on the table if you're interested."

I am basically here to explore my lack of belief of deities. In many places, you can be killed for lack of religious belief. My feeling is that we fight such ignorance! However, lets suppose that I am thinking of "diddling "my" 10 yo niece." Maybe, if I talked about that, in an open forum. I would learn that she would suffer! Maybe I would not do it, because of the help others had given me. That option has now been closed to me, here! So, maybe now, I'm headed to her bedroom! Because nobody could speak to me! Don't tell me that NOT speaking is the way to go! We talk folks! Or we will never understand!

You do realize that you are now perpetuating a closed thread in another thread right? Regardless of if I agree with you or not the time for debate and discussion has fortunately or unfortunately ended and the last thing this forum needs is a part deux.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ridethespiral's post
08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
"You do realize that you are now perpetuating a closed thread in another thread right? Regardless of if I agree with you or not the time for debate and discussion has fortunately or unfortunately ended and the last thing this forum needs is a part deux"

You are right. My apologies!
08-07-2013, 06:10 PM
It would be like a sequel to a bad movie... oh my! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-07-2013, 06:12 PM
(08-07-2013 05:56 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  However, lets suppose that I am thinking of "diddling "my" 10 yo niece." Maybe, if I talked about that, in an open forum. I would learn that she would suffer! Maybe I would not do it, because of the help others had given me. That option has now been closed to me, here!

This is clearly not the place for that help. If it were me, that shit would only be known to me and my shrink and I knew I had HIPPA confidentiality. Why would you expect to get help from a community where you had no idea going in what portion of the population had been abused as children? EthanEdwards, to his credit, gave you a place for that help. But that shit don't belong here.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-07-2013, 06:13 PM
If any more discussions begin to move towards paedophilia this thread will be closed.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
08-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Yeah guys, reminder, we can't talk about that topic anymore. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
Thread Closed