A message from Seth
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: A message from Seth
No, no, there is nothing wrong there, he is free to do so and there is nothing bad here. I am just amused to see he has only 30 posts, he is a member less than a month, has a -14 rep and still, all this shit is happening because of him. After all this, he is still disappointed? Now, this amuses me...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2013, 05:22 AM
I think the 'quote' feature doesn't work for me these days.

Anyway, I posted that before I saw yours come through. I do see your point.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2013, 05:56 AM
I thought the thread "What do you think of pedophiles?" was gone too, but it isn't. Is this an intention?
09-07-2013, 06:04 AM
No, no it is not an intention. We are still sorting out the issues you provided us with, so this is still on the schedule board.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Wouldn't know old bean. But we're experiencing currently that quiet moment after one's house burns down... i.e. we're not a bunch of happy bunnies right now. If the thread's there I reckon feel free to post in it but I advise you to exercise caution if you intend to retain your membership - in light of Seth's directive. I certainly won't be touching any of that stuff with a barge-pole in the near future - it's for admin to decide whether to close and/or delete the thread you mentioned.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Long as he doesn't fall back into acting as apologist for pedophiles.

THAT is what triggered people. And there are traces of it in his recent post. Instead of apologizing for causing all this crap in this forum, he voices HIS disappointment. And then he says we just don't understand, Seth doesn't understand...I sure hope he doesn't try to explain again, because he will be crossing a clear line.

In the scope of all the shit that came of this here, his disappointment counts for shit.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-07-2013, 07:23 AM
(09-07-2013 07:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  Long as he doesn't fall back into acting as apologist for pedophiles.

THAT is what triggered people. And there are traces of it in his recent post. Instead of apologizing for causing all this crap in this forum, he voices HIS disappointment. And then he says we just don't understand, Seth doesn't understand...I sure hope he doesn't try to explain again, because he will be crossing a clear line.

In the scope of all the shit that came of this here, his disappointment counts for shit.

He's admitted to being a pedophile, so I wouldn't say he is simply "apologist" about it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
09-07-2013, 07:24 AM
(09-07-2013 05:56 AM)simgiran Wrote:  I thought the thread "What do you think of pedophiles?" was gone too, but it isn't. Is this an intention?

It's not intentional, I just haven't scoured the forum for any such threads yet.

If anyone who comes across one can link me to it that would be much appreciated.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Why is morond a rainbow?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-07-2013, 08:01 AM
(09-07-2013 07:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Why is morond a rainbow?

I asked to step down Smile Well I didn't ask Tongue I *declared* I was stepping down. Various reasons - all minor but if I add them up it turns out I felt like it was time to move on - I've been thinking about it for quite a long time. I thought the reorganization that Hughsie's been talking about with KC being administratorized was probably a good time.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
Thread Closed