A message from Seth
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: A message from Seth
Even a message from Seth isn't immune to the eventual downward spiral of off-topic lunacy.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
09-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Lunacy is much better than vitriol. It also shows some movement back to the forum's normal.

An upside down dog may help the cause.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-07-2013, 05:10 PM
[Image: 581932_592892894076430_325400675_n.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
09-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Okay that might be a little extreme! Shocking

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
09-07-2013, 06:59 PM
If you've ever seen Scrooge McDuck then you know you can go swimming in gold coins. Swimming in money beats bathing in it by a country mile.

Also, that dog ain't turned the right way.

09-07-2013, 07:51 PM
(09-07-2013 04:48 AM)Filox Wrote:  I think that if you want to discuss your sexual preferences, you are free to do it on ANY other forum on this planet Earth. This is and always has bee religious/anti-religious forum and it was and always shall be it's primary theme.

You just stop worrying about our terrible censorship, it has happened and it is here to stay. There will be no more themes like that one and that is final. Seriously, you were not banned, but this subject has been closed and will not start again.

Free speech or no-free speech, this forum (as well as any other) must maintain some moderation and must censor some thing from time to time, just to keep the forum going.

You, mr. simgiran, may ask for some things to change after you earn your place. With your extra short history, small number of posts, terrible rep and stupid choice of themes, you do not really account for anything.

(09-07-2013 04:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  As far as I can see, there is no longer a discussion. Seth's ultimate decision decided that. Be quiet Simgiran, your views are clearly not accepted.

(09-07-2013 04:59 AM)Filox Wrote:  You know what I find ridiculous Logica? The guy appears in here a few weeks ago, starts the most painful theme for some people and then has the nerves to act all righteous and telling us how he is disappointed. Disappointed? After he made 30 posts here? I lived here for 2+ years and I still don't ask or demand anything. If I don't like it, I will leave.

The nerves of some people...

Quote: am probably not going to leave this forum completely, I'll probably read some experience of atheists from strongly religious countries, because I don't have personal experience with this and I am interested in the problematic of religious oppression. However, I am not going to actively contribute to this forum (and I am sure a lot of people here aren't disappointed by that at all).

Like he contributed so much up until now...

Big Grin

His view. His views on music, atheism/theism, psych, health and anything other than pedophilia is accepted.

In other words, he doesn't have to be quiet.

Oh, and that terrible rep, most of them were bullshit.

Do I still have to be the one to correct misconceptions about him, jesus.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
09-07-2013, 08:36 PM
(09-07-2013 07:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 04:48 AM)Filox Wrote:  I think that if you want to discuss your sexual preferences, you are free to do it on ANY other forum on this planet Earth. This is and always has bee religious/anti-religious forum and it was and always shall be it's primary theme.

You just stop worrying about our terrible censorship, it has happened and it is here to stay. There will be no more themes like that one and that is final. Seriously, you were not banned, but this subject has been closed and will not start again.

Free speech or no-free speech, this forum (as well as any other) must maintain some moderation and must censor some thing from time to time, just to keep the forum going.

You, mr. simgiran, may ask for some things to change after you earn your place. With your extra short history, small number of posts, terrible rep and stupid choice of themes, you do not really account for anything.

(09-07-2013 04:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  As far as I can see, there is no longer a discussion. Seth's ultimate decision decided that. Be quiet Simgiran, your views are clearly not accepted.

(09-07-2013 04:59 AM)Filox Wrote:  You know what I find ridiculous Logica? The guy appears in here a few weeks ago, starts the most painful theme for some people and then has the nerves to act all righteous and telling us how he is disappointed. Disappointed? After he made 30 posts here? I lived here for 2+ years and I still don't ask or demand anything. If I don't like it, I will leave.

The nerves of some people...

Like he contributed so much up until now...

Big Grin

His view. His views on music, atheism/theism, psych, health and anything other than pedophilia is accepted.

In other words, he doesn't have to be quiet.

Oh, and that terrible rep, most of them were bullshit.

Do I still have to be the one to correct misconceptions about him, jesus.

They just can't look past their pain A2, let them be

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-07-2013, 01:32 AM
He is free to have his opinion the same way I am entitled to my own. I think if you just come to some community, it is only polite to listen to "senior" staff there, earn some "stars", before you start accusing those who made the community that they are against free speech and how he is disappointed... He can be disappointing, he can even nag about it, but I also have the right to say that sounds stupid and rude to me.

I am writing all this as a member, not as some authority, otherwise I would write in purple letters.

A2, I have a similar opinion as you do, but I also understand that I am not alone and there are a lot of people who have problems with some topics. I will try to help others, even if that includes my discomfort, I am one, they are many, the needs of many outweigh the needs of one.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-07-2013, 01:54 AM
(10-07-2013 01:32 AM)Filox Wrote:  He is free to have his opinion the same way I am entitled to my own. I think if you just come to some community, it is only polite to listen to "senior" staff there, earn some "stars", before you start accusing those who made the community that they are against free speech and how he is disappointed... He can be disappointing, he can even nag about it, but I also have the right to say that sounds stupid and rude to me.

I am writing all this as a member, not as some authority, otherwise I would write in purple letters.

A2, I have a similar opinion as you do, but I also understand that I am not alone and there are a lot of people who have problems with some topics. I will try to help others, even if that includes my discomfort, I am one, they are many, the needs of many outweigh the needs of one.

There was no mutual exclusivity, that's a false dichotomy. There were possible solutions that catered to both parties.

Just because some people can't discuss a topic without a bitch-fit doesn't mean that topic isn't worth discussing.

Most of the reps he has are discriminatory and fucking bullshit wrong (Anjele's).

I understand that you can judge him negatively do to what he is, but I don't think you can claim shit about him, or wish him to die for being what he is.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-07-2013, 02:09 AM
???

Now you are the one that is putting words where they don't exist. I never said I want him dead, nor did I claim anything. I never called him a pedophile or an apologetic. I just listened to what the forum COMMUNITY has to say, then I listen to the owner of the forum and finally I have taken the side of the majority, not my own.

I didn't even rep him, because I was quite neutral concerning this whole mess. Interesting, but sometimes I know when to keep my mouth shut, even if there is no need for it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Thread Closed