A message from Seth
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2013, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 08:48 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: A message from Seth
I'm grateful to our admins and the FT (both past and present) for all their hard work -- most we never really know about.

I'm grateful to Seth for giving us this forum (maybe I should have me mentioned him first).

I'm also grateful for our veteran members.

I'm grateful to all the members.

Edited: I really am, it's not the alcohol talking at all. Really!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-07-2013, 08:44 PM
(07-07-2013 08:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm grateful to our admins and the FT (both past and present) for all their hard work -- most we never really know about.

I'm grateful to Seth for giving us this forum (maybe I should have me mentioned him first).

Where's the turkey? I want my thanksgiving turkey!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-07-2013, 08:46 PM
(07-07-2013 08:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 08:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm grateful to our admins and the FT (both past and present) for all their hard work -- most we never really know about.

Where's the turkey? I want my thanksgiving turkey!

Ooooooh I love Thanksgiving dinner in July!

I sincerely need to do that.

07-07-2013, 08:48 PM
(07-07-2013 08:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 08:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  Where's the turkey? I want my thanksgiving turkey!

Ooooooh I love Thanksgiving dinner in July!

Yeah, it makes no sense, we eat turkey twice in short succession and then not all year. Turkey is good, healthy and delicious. I am going to check the store next week for some.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-07-2013, 08:49 PM
(07-07-2013 08:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 08:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ooooooh I love Thanksgiving dinner in July!

Yeah, it makes no sense, we eat turkey twice in short succession and then not all year. Turkey is good, healthy and delicious. I am going to check the store next week for some.

Me too. I'm craving Nona's stuffing. Wink

07-07-2013, 08:52 PM
I will say that I think both sides on the issue lost. I cannot say that it was the worst idea, but it is so no point in arguing further. I am disappointed though. It is a shame not only for those who wished to have open discussions about everything, but also that victims may not be allowed to come here for support. I feel a but like a kid; arguing with my sister about what is fair until the parent steps in and says "If you can't agree then neither of you get it".

I still like enough you of you folks to keep coming back, and I think most feel the same way. Cheers!

07-07-2013, 08:54 PM
(07-07-2013 08:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I will say that I think both sides on the issue lost. I cannot say that it was the worst idea, but it is so no point in arguing further. I am disappointed though. It is a shame not only for those who wished to have open discussions about everything, but also that victims may not be allowed to come here for support. I feel a but like a kid; arguing with my sister about what is fair until the parent steps in and says "If you can't agree then neither of you get it".

I still like enough you of you folks to keep coming back, and I think most feel the same way. Cheers!

The support section is still there for victims... ?

07-07-2013, 08:57 PM
(07-07-2013 08:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I will say that I think both sides on the issue lost. I cannot say that it was the worst idea, but it is so no point in arguing further. I am disappointed though. It is a shame not only for those who wished to have open discussions about everything, but also that victims may not be allowed to come here for support. I feel a but like a kid; arguing with my sister about what is fair until the parent steps in and says "If you can't agree then neither of you get it".

Why can't victims come here for support? Unless you are lumping pedophiles into the victim category. Which yes, technically they are victims of circumstances they can't control. But really, this is not a place for that. Something tells me there are better options.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-07-2013, 08:59 PM
(07-07-2013 06:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 06:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned it's still free speech (and we'll still have further bust ups over that as before, I'm sure of that), just with an amendment on the discuss of paedophilia. I'll write one as soon as I hear back from Seth on where the line is drawn, personally I see no problem with the frequent threads commenting on RCC abuse scandals but I wanna make sure I know exactly where Seth stands before I say they are OK.

This is probably the best way to handle this situation, albeit a little late for some. Now we can at least begin to move on and get back to doing what we do best. Swapping baby recipes.

I still have some casserole mix left over from last time I had one so I'm going to put on a casserole baby tonight. Mmmmm, casserole baby.. Drooling The meat literally falls right off the bone.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-07-2013, 09:15 PM
(07-07-2013 08:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 06:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This is probably the best way to handle this situation, albeit a little late for some. Now we can at least begin to move on and get back to doing what we do best. Swapping baby recipes.

I still have some casserole mix left over from last time I had one so I'm going to put on a casserole baby tonight. Mmmmm, casserole baby.. Drooling The meat literally falls right off the bone.

Sorry! Couldn't help myself!
[Image: atheism-eating-babies.jpg]
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
Thread Closed