A message to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2016, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 12:08 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
A message to atheists
You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins. But let me tell you something: things sure won't look pretty when you are living, breathing, and bathing in a lake of fire!

(Note: I am not a theist. I am also an atheist. I do not believe in any afterlife, God, or supernatural).

Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: A message to atheists
[Image: WBa53in.png]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-12-2016, 11:50 AM
At work.

Um....... who, what now?

I'm sorry.... which diety are people here offending? What are its properties/abilities/scope/etc? Consider

Much cheers to you for your reply. Thumbsup
20-12-2016, 11:50 AM
That sound metal as fuck bro when does it start?
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
20-12-2016, 11:51 AM
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins. But let me tell you something: things sure won't look pretty when you are living, breathing, and bathing in a lake of fire!

Oh wow! Something new! After so long of the same-old, same-old, I never thought I'd encounter something out of a theist that I'd never heard before! You, sir, have blown my mind!

Dodgy

Sarcasm aside, perhaps offering a good basis for belief in the existence of such a lake of fire -- one shred of evidence beyond popular belief and an unverifiable book -- would be a better tactic than just shouting at us the same empty threats we've all heard countless times before.

If you're trying to convince us, don't tell us. Convince us.
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
20-12-2016, 11:52 AM
[Image: wIhmYQF.png]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 13 users Like Szuchow's post
20-12-2016, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 12:05 PM by SuperMarioGamer.)
(20-12-2016 11:51 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins. But let me tell you something: things sure won't look pretty when you are living, breathing, and bathing in a lake of fire!

Oh wow! Something new! After so long of the same-old, same-old, I never thought I'd encounter something out of a theist that I'd never heard before! You, sir, have blown my mind!

Dodgy

Sarcasm aside, perhaps offering a good basis for belief in the existence of such a lake of fire -- one shred of evidence beyond popular belief and an unverifiable book -- would be a better tactic than just shouting at us the same empty threats we've all heard countless times before.

If you're trying to convince us, don't tell us. Convince us.

I am not a theist. I am also an atheist. I do not believe in any afterlife, God, or supernatural
20-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Cool story bro, needs more dragon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
20-12-2016, 11:55 AM
[Image: Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-He...Jungle.gif]

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 8 users Like Loom's post
20-12-2016, 11:56 AM

Present a solid case based on facts to persuade them into believing in whatever religion you're trying to scare them into following.

Oh, and that brings me to a protip: State the name of the religion you're trying to sell. That's just advertising 101.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post